Mar 16, 2018
so quick question, why doesnt this count as text based? i've seen a few games where all the screenshots are basically just walls of text, does having images/animations every so often make it not text based, despite the majority of the game being text?
not trying to be hostile, as that gets lost over text sometimes
genuine question

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
so quick question, why doesnt this count as text based? i've seen a few games where all the screenshots are basically just walls of text, does having images/animations every so often make it not text based, despite the majority of the game being text?
not trying to be hostile, as that gets lost over text sometimes
genuine question
But... it does?
image_2022-04-26_110535866.png
There's even an image-less version for people who find the default character art a bit ... sketchy.

KA1199

Jul 23, 2020
I think I found a bug with the demon transformation but I'm not really sure where to report it.
This is my 2nd time trying to use the impurity boost trait instead of becoming an angel first, I'm at 31 demonicness but manifestation is still 0, in my last game it hit mid 80s but was also stuck at 0 manifestation.
I can't find anyone else having this problem so I'm not sure if it's on my end or people just don't use the trait to get there.
Is there a save editor? I'd rather not have to enable cheats and lose the ability to earn feats.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I think I found a bug with the demon transformation but I'm not really sure where to report it.
This is my 2nd time trying to use the impurity boost trait instead of becoming an angel first, I'm at 31 demonicness but manifestation is still 0, in my last game it hit mid 80s but was also stuck at 0 manifestation.
I can't find anyone else having this problem so I'm not sure if it's on my end or people just don't use the trait to get there.
Is there a save editor? I'd rather not have to enable cheats and lose the ability to earn feats.
Haven't experienced this one yet so I can't really help you there.
Mine just progresses as usual.

Uadies

Oct 20, 2020
can someone recommend similar game to this, i already played EraToho k , and Lilith's throne.
and Coc aswell, I really love text based sandbox game, or even text based rpg's

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Does the MC get to dominate others? I just started playing it and the MC just gets dominated and raped - I can try to defy them or run away from them but can I turn tables and dom them?
I mean, resisting them / defying them is all you can ever do.
Well, some have special "quests" that you can do to make sure they will never bother you again like Whitney and Kylar.

Rigitino

Apr 8, 2018
I don't know what the hell i did wrong, but I went to the Lake with some people after school and now im literally just stuck in the forest. No matter how many times i try to escape Eden or the Wolf People it doesnt work, not matter which of the "head towards town" options i use. Genuinely retarded. Completely ruined my save.

Mar 26, 2019
I don't know what the hell i did wrong, but I went to the Lake with some people after school and now im literally just stuck in the forest. No matter how many times i try to escape Eden or the Wolf People it doesnt work, not matter which of the "head towards town" options i use. Genuinely retarded. Completely ruined my save.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
You have to repeat this a couple of times.
How often depends on how deep you are in forest and what you encounter on the way.
You cannot get stuck. You just have to walk in the same direction.

Reactions: Furabia
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes