11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
I don't think I've seen this one yet.
Where can I find this place?
it's in the sewers, crumbled tunnel underneath the commercial area
this scene happens if you get the antique while very aroused, it will make you cum, fall in the water and you'll end up in the sea very far away from the shore

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
it's in the sewers, crumbled tunnel underneath the commercial area
this scene happens if you get the antique while very aroused, it will make you cum, fall in the water and you'll end up in the sea very far away from the shore
Oh, I barely go in the sewers.
Gon' try it later and see if I can get the error too.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
uhoh.png
Other glitch found : flirting in Robin's room ( unromanced, untraumatised, no debt taken yet ) before they go to sleep and wind up on this error message. currently screenshotting errors as i find them so sorry if this kinda feels like spams ( dunno where else to report them aside the discord )

Small update: this seems to be happening after any event in robin's room before they go to sleep ( only tested unromanced untraumatised no debt taken )

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
View attachment 1822202
Other glitch found : flirting in Robin's room ( unromanced, untraumatised, no debt taken yet ) before they go to sleep and wind up on this error message. currently screenshotting errors as i find them so sorry if this kinda feels like spams ( dunno where else to report them aside the discord )

Small update: this seems to be happening after any event in robin's room before they go to sleep ( only tested unromanced untraumatised no debt taken )
Vrel is going to appreciate your help if you're good at finding errors like these tbh.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
rez.png
found another glitch, this time on the side bar ( I have hints turned on ). by this logic it should happen randomly ( but just in case, i'll say that i'm in the scene where Bailey sells you off for some dog fucking the first time you can't pay her debt)
I'm on Firefox btw, in case it matters

Reactions: Vrelnir

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
View attachment 1822285
found another glitch, this time on the side bar ( I have hints turned on ). by this logic it should happen randomly ( but just in case, i'll say that i'm in the scene where Bailey sells you off for some dog fucking the first time you can't pay her debt)
That's it, you're a must-have tester for their next updates.

Oct 6, 2019
For anyone who does not want to deal with Mega's shit, I made a magnet link for 0.3.9.1. I included ALL THE TRACKERS in the hopes that the file sharing websites aren't DDoSing every last one of them at the same time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UPDATE: Papa Ernie posted 0.3.9.2 on the front page. Use the transfer.se upload instead of this magnet link.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: newfang56

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
For anyone who does not want to deal with Mega's shit, I made a magnet link for 0.3.9.1. I included ALL THE TRACKERS in the hopes that the file sharing websites aren't DDoSing every last one of them at the same time.
-snip-
Bro, it's only 15 Mb. Why the Holy Hell we need a magnet link for it?
ALSO, I don't remember there's a Mega link at the OP.
Are you hallucinating?

Reactions: KekKoo and ViviX12

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Hmm just checked the new changelog and I don't remember the MC being able to impregnate others before or did I miss something?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Bro, it's only 15 Mb. Why the Holy Hell we need a magnet link for it?
The magnet link is larger than the file, LOL.
It's finished downloading before I even get an ETA. I see really no point in using torrent for this.
Launching a torrent client and paste the magnet link would take at least 10 times longer...
ALSO, I don't remember there's a Mega link at the OP.
Are you hallucinating?
Mega is the official source on the blog. Dunno why it's not included in the OP.

idontknowrofl

Feb 1, 2020
Is it possible to play through all the content in one playthrough (like going for 100% in other games) or are multiple playthroughs required? If so, what should I look out for, or are there walkthroughs for certain paths?

jarlbalgruuf

Feb 17, 2022
Is it possible to play through all the content in one playthrough (like going for 100% in other games) or are multiple playthroughs required? If so, what should I look out for, or are there walkthroughs for certain paths?
There are achievements ("feats") you can get that require you to do multiple restarts, but they're mostly based on gender (getting to day 50 as a male, female, and herm and the crossdressing perks that are associated with each sex). That being said, aside from one-time events, the game cycles every year. So there's no end, per se. As for a walkthrough on how to access and experience different events, the game's wiki is pretty robust.

Reactions: Zyllean

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
Tried this out for the first time recently, have to say that I...kind of just love the concept? Not sure if there are other games of this type, but...

• Some player agency, in terms of the player deciding which gameplay elements they'd prefer to focus on (particularly as they're building up their character) and how they'd prefer their character to look/be perceived/interact with the world...
  • Skills/stats that increase and decrease with use/interactions and open up piles of new options as the game goes on...
  • An actually important equipment system that also opens/closes options for the player and drastically changes how situations play out (the fact that it also doubles as a nice pixel art appearance modifier for the character is also quite the bonus)...
  • An intriguing little world for the player to explore the various nooks and crannies of as your character unlocks new options...
  • Good and natural-sounding situation/character/world writing (which is a really underrated part of, you know, getting a player invested into any of those elements)...
  • Lots of optional customization for making the game appeal to particular player tastes/playstyles...

...and more all combine for a game that would be pretty intriguing and fun to play even if it weren't the type of game that could be found on F95zone. The fact that it is also a lewd game, and a free one at that, kind of blows my mind. Again, I don't know if other games of this type exist or not, but this is so far beyond anything I've ever tried to play that I felt like I had properly mention and appreciate it.

(e): Oh, also, building in an achievement-based way to speed up early game progression was a brilliant masterstroke as well - makes it worthwhile to keep playing even if you feel like you horribly screwed something up so you can figure out and unlock more while also making it so that when you do actually restart, it's a lot less painful at the same time.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes