Neonwarrior

Dec 16, 2021
I think the point is that you have more control over the sex scenes, can choose specific actions in any order, while in TiTS, no matter your transformations it's ultimately same scene on same rails

I agree that you have more control in LT, and I really do like that idea. LT's biggest problem really is just a lack of... everything, but especially meaningful stats and flavor text. I think LT can get there one day, but eratohoK or eratohoTW do much the same thing with the "turn-based sex" and do it far better, have more content, and update more frequently thanks to being community-based. I'd recommend them if you liked LT.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2022
Hi guys, so TiTS must be trials in tainted space but what is "LT" stand for? I am new to this type of games but I really like them, please enlighten me.
Edit: I actually know what game you were talking about now, yeey.

Last edited:

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Degrees of Lewdity 0.3.9.1 is up on my blog. It includes Robin punishments, a dog pound, and furniture shop.
Sorry about the wait on this one. I much prefer a quicker update cycle so I can get feedback as I go.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vrelnir thank you
No problem!
new version just dropped
Thanks for spreading the word.
Metric fuck-ton of new shit in this update, lads!
I hope you like it!

ItsYoBoyFrankyDooDa

Aug 18, 2018
Degrees of Lewdity 0.3.9.1 is up on my blog. It includes Robin punishments, a dog pound, and furniture shop.
Sorry about the wait on this one. I much prefer a quicker update cycle so I can get feedback as I go.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No problem!

Thanks for spreading the word.

I hope you like it!
You sir, are a god

Reactions: Vrelnir

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Pretty sure the ancient threat is my Ivory? If so, I'm glad to see them receiving love~

And I look forward to the "affectionate" nicknames. :sneaky:

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
so i was just downloading MAS for totally legal reasons and found this.

this is an avatar from this game right?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Did the new content and was very disappointed that your reward for completing the "show" is you get rescued by Bailey, of all people, instead of things going in a lewd direction. I don't understand why this was done, because you can escape the soft bad end much more easily by just busting out of your cage at night. Otherwise, very hot.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes