Durgeth

Oct 18, 2021
Another thing, What's the significance of the white coat wearing person that puts a cotton ball in your mouth and wanders off after putting it in a bag after dealing with hallucinations from stims? Couldn't find anything about it on the wiki.

Dec 15, 2021
I don't have a computer. I can only play on my mobile phone. When do you plan to enable the online version, or do not plan to enable it because there are not many people playing online?

blckguard

Sep 11, 2017
I don't have a computer. I can only play on my mobile phone. When do you plan to enable the online version, or do not plan to enable it because there are not many people playing online?
. Not sure where you were looking for it, but it's on dolmods.net as "Vanilla DoL".

Dec 15, 2021
blckguard,职位:8156195,成员:201159 said:
。不确定您在哪里寻找它,但它在 dolmods.net 上以“Vanilla DoL”的形式出现。
[/引用]
谢谢你

Dec 15, 2021
blckguard,职位:8156195,成员:201159 said:
。不确定您在哪里寻找它,但它在 dolmods.net 上以“Vanilla DoL”的形式出现。
[/引用]
I translated the link you gave, but I didn't translate it. I can't understand it. Could you please give me the online version like my friend and abnormal education?

jarlbalgruuf

Feb 17, 2022
I do wish you're able to more freely choose what action position to take during consensual encounters, at least.
Lets say I want to sit on Kylar's face, for example. If they just immediately wanna fuck, there's very little chance of being able to back out of it and do something entirely different. Like cunnilingus, or something.

I vastly prefer DoL over LT, but I do like how much customizability LT has for the sex scenes, even if every encounter ends up being the same because of it (especially since there's basically no narrative during the encounters).

Also, in Vrel's interview regarding the game, he says the game isn't about overcoming, but adapting. I see what he means, but it's still a bit irritating how the best we can do in most situations is escape (usually with severe injuries). Which is why I love playing a defiant MC. Far more opportunities to turn the tables instead of merely hoping your aggressor doesn't leave you a traumatized wreck.

Best part is your defiant nature affecting said narrative. The bus driver is complicit in enabling a rape orgy starring you? Normally, the most you can do is somehow fight off the orgy, get ignored by him when you beg him to stop the bus, then jump off - barely escaping at the cost of further damage. A defiant MC has the option to beat the shit out of the driver, intentionally crash the bus, then peace out of there while everyone is trying to recover.

Or with sufficient skill at dancing, a defiant MC can deflect a water balloon back at the group in a car that launched it, blinding the driver and potentially causing another crash. They then find the wallet of one of the occupants on the ground and raid it. This may seem disproportional, but in this town, transparent/wet clothing = rape bait. And all it's inhabitants know this.

The neutral-submissive scene just has you dodging the balloon. The occupants then glare at you as they drive off. The end. Yay.

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
Then, instead of a decently-written smut scene, you get to watch two meters rise over and over again with practically no unique writing as every enemy is copy pasted and randomly generated.

It's so monotonous and flavorless that Innoxia ended up putting in a button to automatically skip the sex scene.
While TitS got fleshed out sex scenes, I think modular sex scenes in LT work for me more, because I get to use my imagination more and there's more variation when you interact with the same characters. Last time I played TitS, after you unlock all character's sex scenes there's rarely any reason to interact with them more, because you'd seen everything already. It's especially annoying on repeated playthroughs (or if you lost your save files).

Modular nature of sex scenes give more longevity to NPC's since you want to experience that with THEM. Every NPC having likes and dislikes further enhances it.

The reason there's a button to skip a sex scene, I imagine, is because you gather resources by doing that and if you want to grind some essence, there will be a lot of fucking.

But I wouldn't compare LT to DoL, because LT has some progression and has a goal beyond "survive". Actually, Alex's Farm was a pleasant surprise for me, because not only you get stuff to actually spend your money on, not paying/fighting of Bailey has actual consequence that isn't a quick rape in the orphanage. But that feeling of struggle disappears quickly too. Now I just farm money, literally, to upgrade everything and create a new character.

Neonwarrior

Dec 16, 2021
While TitS got fleshed out sex scenes, I think modular sex scenes in LT work for me more, because I get to use my imagination more and there's more variation when you interact with the same characters. Last time I played TitS, after you unlock all character's sex scenes there's rarely any reason to interact with them more, because you'd seen everything already. It's especially annoying on repeated playthroughs (or if you lost your save files).
I disagree; there are many variations in TiTS for the same sex scenes that takes into account differences in your character's anatomy, whether they're a hermaphrodite, whether their dick is the size of Jupiter, whether they're a crew member, whether someone else is also a crew member, whether you've done their quests, etc. Just go look up the page for a character like Anno or Kiro from TiTS and you will see literally dozens of sex scenes for each of them which all have MANY variations.

I mean just look at this small copy paste from the wiki page that describes the sex scenes available for the character Anno:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Realize that this isn't even a TENTH of what's available, and this is just for the character Anno. If I copied the whole thing it would be quite a lot longer. How can you possibly claim TiTS sex scenes don't have variations?

I just can't see how LT can possibly keep up with millions of words of smut and the intense amount of customizability of both your character's sexual capabilities as well as your partner, including threesomes when available. The only bad part about TiTS is that the quality varies depending on who wrote which scene, as some characters have very little content while some have entire novels written about them like Anno.

Reactions: newfang56

Neonwarrior

Dec 16, 2021
Yeah, variations for which to see you have to use a transformative item or make a new character. You've completely ignored my point.
This is also true of LT is it not? Can't have penile sex without a penis, so you use a transformative item or make a new character, same as in TiTS.

I was disagreeing about your point of there being more variations in LT, of which I believe I have disproven you. Every single character in LT reacts to your actions in more or less exactly the same way regardless of what their stats say about "likes/dislikes." You also say you have no reason to interact with characters in TiTS because once you see the sex scenes you've "seen everything," but I don't think you understand just how much content this is and just how long you'd have to play TiTS to "see everything" when there are quite literally millions (or at least hundreds of thousands) of words of smut to read, sometimes just for one character or two characters, including variations, and LT has only "position character in X, Y, or Z spot" along with the same repeating flavor text for every sex action while you watch an "orgasm bar" go up seemingly with no effort on your part.

You tell me how characters in LT have any more individuality or variability than the ones in TiTS do, because what you're saying is bad about TiTS is far worse in LT and LT quickly becomes boring for the same apparent reasons you say TiTS does.

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
This is also true of LT is it not? Can't have penile sex without a penis, so you use a transformative item or make a new character, same as in TiTS.

I was disagreeing about your point of there being more variations in LT, of which I believe I have disproven you. Every single character in LT reacts to your actions in more or less exactly the same way regardless of what their stats say about "likes/dislikes." You also say you have no reason to interact with characters in TiTS because once you see the sex scenes you've "seen everything," but I don't think you understand just how much content this is and just how long you'd have to play TiTS to "see everything" when there are quite literally millions (or at least hundreds of thousands) of words of smut to read, sometimes just for one character or two characters, including variations, and LT has only "position character in X, Y, or Z spot" along with the same repeating flavor text for every sex action while you watch an "orgasm bar" go up seemingly with no effort on your part.

You tell me how characters in LT have any more individuality or variability than the ones in TiTS do, because what you're saying is bad about TiTS is far worse in LT and LT quickly becomes boring for the same apparent reasons you say TiTS does.
I think the point is that you have more control over the sex scenes, can choose specific actions in any order, while in TiTS, no matter your transformations it's ultimately same scene on same rails

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes