VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Dunno if intended or not, but the canteen-scenes do nor raise jealousy.
You can only lower it by eating with Kylar.
1% is already the smallest amount.
I know 1% is the smallest displayed amount on the social tab but I know that some values include a decimal value so I was just wondering if it might've been like a .5 increase or something like that so it never actually gets displayed.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I know 1% is the smallest displayed amount on the social tab but I know that some values include a decimal value so I was just wondering if it might've been like a .5 increase or something like that so it never actually gets displayed.
No, I really meant the smallest possible amount. There is no hidden 0.5%.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Dunno if intended or not, but the canteen-scenes do nor raise jealousy.
You can only lower it by eating with Kylar.
1% is already the smallest amount.
Unless I missed something, that's a bug. Cause anytime I eat with Robin or Sydney, jealousy raises.

Edit: Yep!

You sit down next to Robin. "Hey," he says. "Thank you for sitting with me."

You have a pleasant chat with him while eating. "I'm going to wait in the classroom," he says when you're done. "I don't like being late." He hugs you.

Kylar watches from across the canteen. | + Jealousy

And using the cheat menu, the suspicion stat went up a point.

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Unless I missed something, that's a bug. Cause anytime I eat with Robin or Sydney, jealousy raises.

Edit: Yep!

You sit down next to Robin. "Hey," he says. "Thank you for sitting with me."

You have a pleasant chat with him while eating. "I'm going to wait in the classroom," he says when you're done. "I don't like being late." He hugs you.

Kylar watches from across the canteen. | + Jealousy

And using the cheat menu, the suspicion stat went up a point.
I don't have the cheat menu enabled so I can't say if it actually increases the number but it does show the "Kylar watches from across the canteen. | + Jealousy" bit like normally but it actually doesn't raise Kylar's Jealousy it'll just stay at 0. I do think it worked normally earlier though so it might just be an issue with a save so I'll try a new game tomorrow and see if it does it there too.

No, I really meant the smallest possible amount. There is no hidden 0.5%.
To be clear I wasn't saying that it was hiding the stat but that I was just wondering if it was possible that the value was rounding down back to zero or something.

pian

Feb 8, 2019
afaik "suspicion" got replaced by "jealousy" at some point... and I just looked it up. it changed in 0.2.7 ( Renamed Kylar's suspicion to jealousy. )

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
I don't have the cheat menu enabled so I can't say if it actually increases the number but it does show the "Kylar watches from across the canteen. | + Jealousy" bit like normally but it actually doesn't raise Kylar's Jealousy it'll just stay at 0. I do think it worked normally earlier though so it might just be an issue with a save so I'll try a new game tomorrow and see if it does it there too.

To be clear I wasn't saying that it was hiding the stat but that I was just wondering if it was possible that the value was rounding down back to zero or something.
afaik "suspicion" got replaced by "jealousy" at some point... and I just looked it up. it changed in 0.2.7 ( Renamed Kylar's suspicion to jealousy. )

In the cheat menu, it's still labeled suspicion.

Using the Social tab to check, Kylar didn't have the Jealousy stat at all.
I then ate lunch with Sydney, got the +Jealousy text, and he now has a single point of Jealousy in the Social menu and one point of Suspicion in the cheat menu.

So it's a one-to-one.

If it's not raising, you have a BUG.

Redbitch

Nov 22, 2020
Did someone know if more content for bestiality will come ? Maybe more animation with female or male horse ?

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
Hey, I just saw there was a new version and enabled cheats since I didn't want to grind everything again but after having enabled cheats and starting a new game I see no option to actually use cheats?

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Hey, I just saw there was a new version and enabled cheats since I didn't want to grind everything again but after having enabled cheats and starting a new game I see no option to actually use cheats?
It's on the left side. Scroll the section that has the doll down all the way, it should be above options and save. Like he button is touching them, like how the other options (characteristics, social, traits, etc etc) are all together and touching. If it's not there, you didn't enable it (or it's a bug, but probably you just missed the check box for cheats).

Dec 15, 2019
So I might be biased asking this question here obviously, but I'll give it a go anyways: in your opinion, do you think DoL is one of the best adult text-based games out there, like top 3? Do you know of another game that does what DoL do but better?

When you look at the whole of gameplay and preference customization, custom 2D sprites that change based your clothing etc (and are animated!), writing and number of different options and activities that you can partake in, NPC's... maybe you could say that some other game like TiTS does one element better, but on the whole I don't think any game has matched the sheer freedom that DoL offers.
I think if this game has not forced you to play a submisison role all time ang get punished if don't, will be better and get alot of people to play this. Because the freedom that wee have is low to low if u think about roleplaying.

Dec 15, 2019
so u say stats
have ZERO affect on "most" of gameplay?
wow... what the point in it then...
how game could ignore stats that is kinda not easy(i mean i have no idea how) to up by any legit way
like why even put dom stat in..
if game won't recognizing it as it expected to?
then what the point in character creation ?
why game isn't visual novel about just submissivness with established character?
why it have "rpg" elements that don't even fit in author's sight of game and don't "work"
is there are chance to get reply direcly from author here?

The game it meets the highest demand in +18 games which is the creation of characters (change breast size, dick etc),customization of the look (clothes, accessory). But the thing that ruin this is why u are going to creating or costumize you character if u are forced to play a role in the game that will never change? like you said u are forced to play a submission role the whole game and get punished when u are not playing this role, so if someone want to creating a futa or amle char that play adominat role that wont work and will be stressfull. Another thing that don't make sense, you are molested in the street use the spray u are a criminal now and will be blackmailed or arrested just for self defence (thatthe punish if u are not into submission role), for me that ruin the role play of the game, you have some freedom in the game but not to playa dominat role or a pure role or a neutral role (for some characters u play submission like kylar or dominat like with robin or the orpanete cheif).

Edit: I Don't Balme the autor. The game has designed to play has a submissive role and for me the game still before alpha version alot of things need be relesead like the love interest 2d sprite etc. And the comets above are all my perpective not demanding that hte game will mode at my will 'im not like the people who call themselve the "neutral Gender" that want molde soceitety at their will.

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Thats the bigest problem in this game in my opinion and thats why this game inst that popular among the +18 games.

The game it meets the highest demand in +18 games which is the creation of characters (change breast size, dick etc),customization of the look (clothes, accessory). But the thing that ruin this is why u are going to creating or costumize you character if u are forced to play a role in the game that will never change? like you said u are forced to play a submission role the whole game and get punished when u are not playing this role, so if someone want to creating a futa or amle char that play adominat role that wont work and will be stressfull. Another thing that don't make sense, you are molested in the street use the spray u are a criminal now and will be blackmailed or arrested just for self defence (thatthe punish if u are not into submission role), for me that ruin the role play of the game, you have some freedom in the game but not to playa dominat role or a pure role or a neutral role (for some characters u play submission like kylar or dominat like with robin or the orpanete cheif).

Edit: I Don't Balme the autor. The game has designed to play has a submissive role and for me the gamestill before alpha versionalot of things need be relesead like the love interest 2d sprite etc.
the premise of the game is the struggle, not the customization
it's your fault for missing what the game's about, not game's fault for not catering to your desires

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
it's your fault for missing what the game's about, not game's fault for not catering to your desires
To be fair I think this stuff should have an effect in some consensual scenes(Allowing you a greater degree of control over how they play out like asking the other character to perform oral on you where how dominant you are would affect whether they'd agree and to what degree they do.) and whether your character actually views a nonconsensual scene as traumatic or just stressful(For example stuff like a character with the defiant trait gaining trauma from stuff that would usually only give you stress if it would go against that trait like them being bound.).

blckguard

Sep 11, 2017
So I might be biased asking this question here obviously, but I'll give it a go anyways: in your opinion, do you think DoL is one of the best adult text-based games out there, like top 3? Do you know of another game that does what DoL do but better?

When you look at the whole of gameplay and preference customization, custom 2D sprites that change based your clothing etc (and are animated!), writing and number of different options and activities that you can partake in, NPC's... maybe you could say that some other game like TiTS does one element better, but on the whole I don't think any game has matched the sheer freedom that DoL offers.
The sprites are certainly one of the best things this game does over others. The other games have their strong points like Lilith's Throne having a more detailed combat and sex scene system or having more world customization, but I'd still prefer DoL out of the two if I had to consider everything that was in both games.

Dec 15, 2019
When i tell that the game inst like this?
Tell me where i demand to the game be like i sayed?

In my opinionthe will be more famous if havewhatu called "costumization".

Jan 18, 2020
The sprites are certainly one of the best things this game does over others. The other games have their strong points like Lilith's Throne having a more detailed combat and sex scene system or having more world customization, but I'd still prefer DoL out of the two if I had to consider everything that was in both games.
*cough cough* plus DoL still gets updates regularly that have meaningful content. LT is a puddle, wide but not deep at all, and that's a damn shame because I could really see the game being great even if it'd take effort or hiring people to help untangle the spaghetti that is the game's code.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes