Oct 6, 2019
I think you can cuck Robin and kylar, but you have to choose those options... So im not sure.
The Halloween scene where Whitney forces Kylar to watch as you do sex stuff was around long before this most recent update. I guess he just discovered it. Why that should bother him when much of the game is about collecting waifus and then cheating on them with other waifus, johns, random passers-by, horses, dolphins, and dogs is a thing that only the virgin-with-rage crowd can understand.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Thanks for the feedback. There's potential for things to develop in an interesting direction there. I'm glad you like the rest.
Oh, there are plans to expand that scene in the future? This makes me very pleased.

W@rden239

Sep 13, 2021
well can i suggest that for an out come for the dog show, can we get A) Bought by the underground farm, or B) be bought by some rich guy to be a show dog and maybe have a new transformation or use the wolf one

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Brothers once again I need your help,how do I lvl up Promiscuity after lvl 4?the progress is very slow,the wiki says to perform oral activities at brothel,but i have avoided that place like plague so headmaster doesn't get the upper-hand after i blackmailed her.......What are the pre-requisites to trigger her blackmailing events(I want to avoid it at all costs)?Is there a way to sign-up for brothel just for the occasional lvl ups without headmaster initiating blackmail?(My PC hasn't tried any brothel related activities so I don't know how it works).

Also,what is the trigger for Robin debt's quest?The wiki says that i have to increase her love stat but will this led to trigger her event or will it trigger automatically after some time passes regardless of the love stat?I am asking because I don't want to start her quest pre-maturely without having any stable means to pay for her(I am not high on money).Since helping her with lemonade stand is one of the ways to reliably lvl up exhibition but it also raises her love stat....

Another rant-in my previous post,I was raging over the antics of headmaster but holyfuck bailey is much much worse...really hope dev goes ahead with his idea of adding a revenge mechanism,where the player finally escapes the shackles of victimhood and chemical bombs his adversaries with his high science stat or other various and much more deadly ways.....:mad:

Thanks.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Brothers once again I need your help,how do I lvl up Promiscuity after lvl 4?the progress is very slow,the wiki says to perform oral activities at brothel,but i have avoided that place like plague so headmaster doesn't get the upper-hand after i blackmailed her.......What are the pre-requisites to trigger her blackmailing events(I want to avoid it at all costs)?Is there a way to sign-up for brothel just for the occasional lvl ups without headmaster initiating blackmail?(My PC hasn't tried any brothel related activities so I don't know how it works).

Also,what is the trigger for Robin debt's quest?The wiki says that i have to increase her love stat but will this led to trigger her event or will it trigger automatically after some time passes regardless of the love stat?I am asking because I don't want to start her quest pre-maturely without having any stable means to pay for her(I am not high on money).Since helping her with lemonade stand is one of the ways to reliably lvl up exhibition but it also raises her love stat....

Another rant-in my previous post,I was raging over the antics of headmaster but holyfuck bailey is much much worse...really hope dev goes ahead with his idea of adding a revenge mechanism,where the player finally escapes the shackles of victimhood and chemical bombs his adversaries with his high science stat or other various and much more deadly ways.....:mad:

Thanks.
In order to get Promiscuity Level 5, you need to engage in a lot of events / do a lot of stuff which are level 4 Promiscuity, in terms of events you have the park's restroom's at night which take half an hour, and during combat you can do a little trick against one single enemy, which is you can give them two handjobs, one footjob and a blowjob and it will perform the check on each of these starting from the top and get the first successful one. Aka, if handjobs show a Very Easy level of difficulty, you can use every sexual moves against that enemy and it will increase your arousal, their arousal, your sexual stats AND your promiscuity level at the same time ( even if the move wasn't succesful / another move already got used )

You can come to the brothel any time, and you'll actually be able to come across Leighton on Friday and Saturdays. If you haven't blackmailed them, everything will be fine and you can actually ignore them ( or comply with their demands, which are actually slightly less risky than normal NPCs ). But if you want to improve your stats and don't mind gaining 65% less money but wish to avoid getting raped and your character losing control, the Strip Club does that very effectively ( just Scream if a patron is getting a bit too comfortable ). Leighton doesn't show up at the Strip Club.

To blackmail Leighton, you need to sit in Maths class and follow the class until you're tasked with delivering an envelope to the headmaster. You can check this envelope ( requires a bit of Skullduggery and will make Leighton spank you at the end of the day, or even steal your clothes and spank you if you did other delinquent stuff during the day ) and check the Headmaster's Office while Leighton isn't there ( break in the school between 16:00 and 21:00 I think, but I know it works if it's 17:00. To break in in school, you either need to discover the hidden path to the park ( requires level C of History, go to the rear of the playground and you should see an option to take a hidden passage ) or a secret passage from the toilets to the drain ( require level B in History ) ). Once you've checked the computer, you can come back to Leighton's office at any moment they're inside ( during school hours ) and blackmail them. Additionally, you can go to the police station and report Leighton's misdeeds ( unlocks one one-time revenge-ish scene against Leighton and gives you some control back )

In order to unlock the Robin Debt quest, you need to have Robin's Love to 100 and their Lust to 10, then sleep in your room, go to Bailey's office and check the new prompt before going back to your room and go back to Robin's room.

As for any means of revenge on Bailey, it seems that Bailey's well too-connected in town to be delt with significantly. At best you can be a minor inconvenience to them, but they'll be sure to make your life a living hell. Also, no major characters deaths will happen in this story.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: RayBar

RayBar

May 12, 2020
In order to get Promiscuity Level 5, you need to engage in a lot of events / do a lot of stuff which are level 4 Promiscuity, in terms of events you have the park's restroom's at night which take half an hour, and during combat you can do a little trick against one single enemy, which is you can give them two handjobs, one footjob and a blowjob and it will perform the check on each of these starting from the top and get the first successful one. Aka, if handjobs show a Very Easy level of difficulty, you can use every sexual moves against that enemy and it will increase your arousal, their arousal, your sexual stats AND your promiscuity level at the same time ( even if the move wasn't succesful / another move already got used )

You can come to the brothel any time, and you'll actually be able to come across Leighton on Friday and Saturdays. If you haven't blackmailed them, everything will be fine and you can actually ignore them ( or comply with their demands, which are actually slightly less risky than normal NPCs ). But if you want to improve your stats and don't mind gaining 65% less money but wish to avoid getting raped and your character losing control, the Strip Club does that very effectively ( just Scream if a patron is getting a bit too comfortable ). Leighton doesn't show up at the Strip Club.

To blackmail Leighton, you need to sit in Maths class and follow the class until you're tasked with delivering an envelope to the headmaster. You can check this envelope ( requires a bit of Skullduggery and will make Leighton spank you at the end of the day, or even steal your clothes and spank you if you did other delinquent stuff during the day ) and check the Headmaster's Office while Leighton isn't there ( break in the school between 16:00 and 21:00 I think, but I know it works if it's 17:00. To break in in school, you either need to discover the hidden path to the park ( requires level C of History, go to the rear of the playground and you should see an option to take a hidden passage ) or a secret passage from the toilets to the drain ( require level B in History ) ). Once you've checked the computer, you can come back to Leighton's office at any moment they're inside ( during school hours ) and blackmail them. Additionally, you can go to the police station and report Leighton's misdeeds ( unlocks one one-time revenge-ish scene against Leighton and gives you some control back )

In order to unlock the Robin Debt quest, you need to have Robin's Love to 100 and their Lust to 10, then sleep in your room, go to Bailey's office and check the new prompt before going back to your room and go back to Robin's room.

As for any means of revenge on Bailey, it seems that Bailey's well too-connected in town to be delt with significantly. At best you can be a minor inconvenience to them, but they'll be sure to make your life a living hell. Also, no deaths will happen in this game.
Thanks for the detailed reply bro,
I already blackmailed headmaster at the start of the game...so only if i show up there on Fridays or saturdays can she start her blackmailing antics?Also after I blackmailed her into skiping detention...I went ahead and gave the evidence to police anyways....will there be any consequences to doing this:oops:So there aren't any time restraints on Robin then(unless I stat up and trigger her quest)?Thanks.

"no deaths will happen in game"-day ruined #litreallyUnplayable...or maybe it means eternal torture for our enemies:unsure:(y)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Thanks for the detailed reply bro,
I already blackmailed headmaster at the start of the game...so only if i show up there on Fridays or saturdays can she start her blackmailing antics?Also after I blackmailed her into skiping detention...I went ahead and gave the evidence to police anyways....will there be any consequences to doing this:oops:So there aren't any time restraints on Robin then(unless I stat up and trigger her quest)?Thanks.

"no deaths will happen in game"-day ruined #litreallyUnplayable...or maybe it means eternal torture for our enemies:unsure:(y)
Death is the easy way out for our enemies.

I do my favorite routine for Kylar where I max their jealousy -> kidnap me -> send them to jail THEN break them out and repeat the cycle.
Oh, and I'll never do anything that will increase their Love, only tease 'em.

You'd think that they'd notice it by now on how sadistic my character is but they're none the wiser.

Reactions: RayBar

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Death is the easy way out for our enemies.

I do my favorite routine for Kylar where I max their jealousy -> kidnap me -> send them to jail THEN break them out and repeat the cycle.
Oh, and I'll never do anything that will increase their Love, only tease 'em.

You'd think that they'd notice it by now on how sadistic my character is but they're none the wiser.
Damn bro..why her? from what I read about her on wiki,she only a creep and has stalker tendencies but she also keeps the PC safe from other classmates(and 99.97% of them are pieces of shits anyway).Having her as backup would be nice since my character has high deliquency stat so none of the teachers help me during combat.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Damn bro..why her? from what I read about her on wiki,she only a creep and has stalker tendencies but she also keeps the PC safe from other classmates(and 99.97% of them are pieces of shits anyway).Having her as backup would be nice since my character has high deliquency stat so none of the teachers help me during combat.
"Only a creep and has stalker tendencies"
Let's see...
They steal clothes so that's annoying,
They watch us every chance they get,
Free stress and trauma but at least they blow dart the harassers -> we rob them.
In school they keep pestering us -> bye bye status for moral victory.

But hey, at least we can buy a spray factory for the loft and that's the only thing I want from them.

Not worth it after enjoying our yandere fantasies but other than that, meh.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
"Only a creep and has stalker tendencies"
Let's see...
They steal clothes so that's annoying,
They watch us every chance they get,
Free stress and trauma but at least they blow dart the harassers -> we rob them.
In school they keep pestering us -> bye bye status for moral victory.

But hey, at least we can buy a spray factory for the loft and that's the only thing I want from them.

Not worth it after enjoying our yandere fantasies but other than that, meh.
I still only have her at 50love so most of them this stuff has not triggered from me(except for breaking into our bed and watching us)..what is this spray factory thing about?is there a way to get free pepper sprays by the bulk?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I still only have her at 50love so most of them this stuff has not triggered from me(except for breaking into our bed and watching us)..what is this spray factory thing about?is there a way to get free pepper sprays by the bulk?
Should you get high enough Love and you've unlocked the loft, you should be able to ask Kylar for a spray refill place or something like that for 20k iirc.

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
So.
I used a cheat to warp out of the dog pound (I assume having been put in as a mutt), but now I have this muzzle stuck on me and I can't get it off. No matter what.
Do I have to trigger that event again in order to find a way to get it off?

SuicideByTaco

Apr 23, 2018
So.
I used a cheat to warp out of the dog pound (I assume having been put in as a mutt), but now I have this muzzle stuck on me and I can't get it off. No matter what.
How did you end up doing that? Still haven't got past all the jobs they have there. I'm stuck figuring out how to progress from there.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
How did you end up doing that? Still haven't got past all the jobs they have there. I'm stuck figuring out how to progress from there.
You have to free the black dog. I used a cheat to max the pound respect (or whatever it was called) so I could test it out. I haven't found a way to get the dog freed without getting caught yet, which is kind of annoying.

So.
My only guess is see if you can use the cheat menu to lower the integrity so it'll break. First tab of the cheats menu, scroll down, there's a thing that affects clothes integrity and wetness. See if the muzzle is there as a head type item.

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
My only guess is see if you can use the cheat menu to lower the integrity so it'll break. First tab of the cheats menu, scroll down, there's a thing that affects clothes integrity and wetness. See if the muzzle is there as a head type item.
That cheat doesn't work for accessories. Which is why I'm so ahhhhhh. I wish there were an option to remove things entirely through cheats instead of relying on the wear-and-tear system. :(

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
That cheat doesn't work for accessories. Which is why I'm so ahhhhhh. I wish there were an option to remove things entirely through cheats instead of relying on the wear-and-tear system. :(
I remember some accessories being in the menu so I was just hoping it was one of them.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes