Zakota

Sep 22, 2017
Btw, because the new update, NTR tag is missing.

That being said, I really dislike when games shift to NTR mid development, when that happen I just leave in peace and without complain uless touch a nerve on me... this time is just makes me depressed... I really loved this game until now, but at the end I think is not relevant how I feel after recommending a lot this game... whatever, how one person feels on the internet is not relevant, I guess...

I delete the application to play offline, the characters and sexual sprites that I made in the past, I don't want to be annoying saying more about it, I'm just gonna leave one of my favorite games behind. Anyone can say anything about me, I think it doesn't matter now.
Just... don't do the NTR content? You literally need to willingly NTR someone else to even see that Halloween event, same with the other kinda NTR content.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Folks putting out the new stuff here is making me want to try it already.
Must, resist, until, last, hotfix, is released!

DrJ

Jun 1, 2018
I don't know if we're allowed to make requests here, but it'd be nice if we got to pick where Avery drops us off after school. Being dropped off at the orphanage when I need to be anywhere else is annoying. A minor inconvenience, I know. This is definitely a low-priority idea to consider.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I don't know if we're allowed to make requests here, but it'd be nice if we got to pick where Avery drops us off after school. Being dropped off at the orphanage when I need to be anywhere else is annoying. A minor inconvenience, I know. This is definitely a low-priority idea to consider.
Avery's our free taxi service now? :KEK:

Oct 6, 2019
Not worth it after enjoying our yandere fantasies but other than that, meh.
The daily pepper spray refil is pretty damn nice, and I love the Halloween adventure. But, yeah, K is about as high-maintainance as they come. Even Whitney is ultimately less trouble.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The daily pepper spray refil is pretty damn nice, and I love the Halloween adventure. But, yeah, K is about as high-maintainance as they come. Even Whitney is ultimately less trouble.
Whitney is two bites from the arm and a full combo defiance away from every single encounter.

ED:

Ok, you know what? F- it.
I'm downloading so my save file's history of updating saves will be longer. :KEK:

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2018
I did find more opportunities to blow dogs and wolves but never to kiss them. How do I get to do that?
Im not too sure whether you can actually "kiss" dogs and wolves, as they tend to try other things with your mouth. Using the forest you can get deviancy up quick (which is what you need) and eventually leads to the wolf pack , that or the farm is your best option

Reactions: HotSausageGrrl

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
Is it possible to trigger the dog kennel event again after being rescued? Played a fair amount of the previous patch but I haven't spent much time with this one yet. So far loving the new content.

Also does anyone know if there is a roadmap or expected content anywhere? I checked the blog, substar, and wiki but didn't see anything. Not stressing over it, but I'm hoping to see more hoof beast content.

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
Ya
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm going to try this to see if I can get my mf muzzle off.
Because it keeps you from sucking, biting, AND screaming. : )))))

EDIT: THIS DOES IT!!!!
If you get released from the pound to perform in the show and Bailey comes, the muzzle gets removed. I'm so happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fizel
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes