Viressa

May 24, 2018
So first time playing this kind of game and so far i like it, only things i had an issue is, would be it's hard to fight back and you cant be dominate towards others but i suppose thats what this game is about, struggling from below in a town of homosapians.
Yeah the bratty actions aren't intended for you to be dominant, even though you can initiate encounters and even do so against the NPC's will, the game still frames every scene as you being a victim.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Do you know if there's any content with the dog you save, or getting captured is the whole point?
You can sneak into the cage if you have Deviancy 4 and fuck him, of course. If you're there knotted by him at 8 AM when the pound opens, you get enslaved. If you free him, you get enslaved no matter what, and the dog is no longer there. If you go to the wolf cave the dog will show up there, but you can't get any lewd scenes with him that I could find, just hang out with him for 30 minutes to relieve stress like you can with Black Wolf. (Except you can hang out with black wolf indefinitely while the black dog only shows up once a day.)

Reactions: wshantze

Schnipo

Jan 24, 2019
If you're good enough, you usually get 150 - 200 - 500 (if you're really good) per 50 mins session via Spa so I think the spa is still the easiest and safest way to earn money.
Well, certainly the quickest way to have a reliable income. The safest one is probably the cafe, when you can work as a chef and make "creambuns". Not certain if this is possible as a male character but as a female with normal "milk producing capabilities" you can make 350+£ per shift without raising suspicion once the cafe has reached its "final form"
Problem just is, it takes quite some time to develope the cafe to this point.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well, certainly the quickest way to have a reliable income. The safest one is probably the cafe, when you can work as a chef and make "creambuns". Not certain if this is possible as a male character but as a female with normal "milk producing capabilities" you can make 350+£ per shift without raising suspicion once the cafe has reached its "final form"
I mean, spa is one-button press and it's free money and that cafe route is good and all but yeah, it takes a while and the masturbation minigame where you just milk yourself for the buns is pretty tedious.

Aug 22, 2021
Do we know if Bailey will still go after a protected Robin if we just avoid returning to the orphanage? I know that, at least in the last build, avoiding triggering the event for over a week didn't escalate the payment or punishment. Maybe this could be a strategy to avoid Robin gaining massive trauma while you collect the required cash? I guess it depends on whether or not her payment is still tracked independently once you take on her debt...

I am all for whoring myself out to save money / see new content ... that is my choice. But, I didn't spend all this time on a John Wick build to watch my bestie get abused.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
TheOtherDragonborn To avoid "watching your bestie get abused", the best course of action would have been "not triggering the Docks scene" (mentioned earlier what triggers it) :rolleyes: Since, even if your assumption works, you lock yourself out of the orphanage (compared to only locking yourself out of visiting Robin there).

And how is "not visiting the orphanage while leaving Robin there" a solution, anyway? Plop your head in the sand and pretend that what you never witness never happens? SHAME on you!:(

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
Do we know if Bailey will still go after a protected Robin if we just avoid returning to the orphanage?
  • Bailey will now try to leverage Robin's safety should the PC take their debt and prove particularly adept at avoiding paying it. Thanks to RobinFanatic.
I assume this means yes, Bailey will go after Robin eventually if they don't get their money.

jkh115

Jun 11, 2021
Yeah the bratty actions aren't intended for you to be dominant, even though you can initiate encounters and even do so against the NPC's will, the game still frames every scene as you being a victim.
Do you think the dev will eventually add those options? To either be dominant or fight back effectively i mean

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I guess you are in for a surprise here. Males are much better in the cafe. Futas even more so. (Ordinary males can also give milk!)
You've gathered 917.2 mL of semen, 62.9 mL of vaginal fluid, and 266.4 mL of milk.
42 buns for £1k9. Depending on fullness and arousal I make 35…55 buns per session.
If "orgasm addict" still has an effect on goo production, this will soon be even more.

Yeah, I know that looks pretty imba. You can drain your balls in a couple of session and make >£9k from semen alone. But you can never drain you boobies.
The cafe is by far the best cash cow so far (pun intended^^), but you are right, it takes an awful amount of time to get there.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I mean, spa is one-button press and it's free money and that cafe route is good and all but yeah, it takes a while and the masturbation minigame where you just milk yourself for the buns is pretty tedious.
Yes, usually I also prefer the one-click jobs over the mini-game jobs. (Photo session is nice! But only once per week.)
But if the cafe is maxed out, I make in one cafe session more cash than in 10…15 spa sessions.
That's a clear win for the cafe.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Do you think the dev will eventually add those options? To either be dominant or fight back effectively i mean
I doubt it, the content in this game is pretty focused on the whole Rape Victim Simulator. I think we'll get pregnancy before we actually get proper domination options.

Reactions: Fangii

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yes, usually I also prefer the one-click jobs over the mini-game jobs. (Photo session is nice! But only once per week.)
But if the cafe is maxed out, I make in one cafe session more cash than in 10…15 spa sessions.
That's a clear win for the cafe.
I dunno about 10 - 15, but like I said, it's too tedious.

Mar 8, 2022
Hi, can anyone please help me, played the game for about a month on chrome and using console for obviously, I just edit my clothes integrity on new saves because I don't want to activate cheats just for that, but recently I get this spamming me for every letter I try to write in console. I tryed everything my little mind knows, I dont know javascript so... I did tryed to reinstall the game, the browser change some settings. It works fine in edge and firefox. The problem started today and I really have no idea why. I apologize for my english. If anyone can find me I would be eternally grateful. Untitled.png I literally can't write anything, because the error is showing after every letter or when I delete a letter.

Reactions: OblivOreo
Aug 22, 2021
And how is "not visiting the orphanage while leaving Robin there" a solution, anyway? Plop your head in the sand and pretend that what you never witness never happens? SHAME on you!:(
Naw man, events do not occur in this world unless the MC observes them. Unobserved abuse literally does not happen. That is why it is so critical to be in the right place at the right time :WeSmart:.

Until Robin can actually be rescued, it is valid albeit unsatisfying strategy.

• Wow
Reactions: Tsugumi

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I dunno about 10 - 15, but like I said, it's too tedious.
Now with the Hedonist trait I just made £4k in a single cafe session. In 3 sessions I made about £9k.
It needs at least 60 spa session to get that much. Talking about tedious.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Now with the Hedonist trait I just made £4k in a single cafe session. In 3 sessions I made about £9k.
It needs at least 60 spa session to get that much. Talking about tedious.
Welp, I don't have that said trait yet but those numbers speak for themselves.
Cafe it is for the most profit, it's only tedious if a person's trynna get the goal of reaching a certain amount.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes