Oct 6, 2019
No, but the bimbo outfit!
But even as bimbo, I still have to cheat most of my good fame away to get there.
The bimbo costume really does not make that much difference. What kind of fame do you have? The character that I showed only has about 1300 of regular fame (nearly all exhibitionism) and 600 or so of good fame.
Come to think of it, it would probably be nice to get that allure under control a bit. I am not quite sure what is making it so high unless it really is the cat transformation. Is my poor little orphan actually going to have to start wearing--ick--bras and panties and skirts that are hemmed below the knees?

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
The bimbo costume really does not make that much difference. What kind of fame do you have? The character that I showed only has about 1300 of regular fame (nearly all exhibitionism) and 600 or so of good fame.
Come to think of it, it would probably be nice to get that allure under control a bit. I am not quite sure what is making it so high unless it really is the cat transformation. Is my poor little orphan actually going to have to start wearing--ick--bras and panties and skirts that are hemmed below the knees?
take a look in the mirror that will give a break down of what is causing you allure

Oct 6, 2019
take a look in the mirror that will give a break down of what is causing you allure
Oh right, I had forgotten about that. ...Damnit, it is the cat transformation! And the angel transformation. And aparently, my nice, warm winter muffler counts as an "alluring collar."
EDIT: Here is the poor thing in an outfit made entirely of "unassuming" articles of clothing. She's so screwed.

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Oh right, I had forgotten about that. ...Damnit, it is the cat transformation! And the angel transformation. And aparently, my nice, warm winter muffler counts as an "alluring collar."
EDIT: Here is the poor thing in an outfit made entirely of "unassuming" articles of clothing. She's so screwed.
Each TF is the same and counts as 500 allure.
Beauty counts up from the start of the game up to 3333.
Each visible clothing piece adds 1…900.
Upper/lower parts start at 100 (and 1000 for nuffing I think). There are only very few pieces with 100. Hoodie, chinos, khakis, and cow-onesie(!?)
Bad fame can add up to 800.
Good fame down to -5000. (no typo!)
But there is also goo, night, blood moon and some other stuff.

With hoodie and khakis I'm down to You stand out. Good fame helps a lot. I almost cancels out the divine beauty.

Mcderp21

Apr 1, 2020
Hey guys, I need some help with this: any advise or a list of places where I could find these items?
  • "A gold necklace. This would be quite the rare find. Usually worn by people of a higher class. Did you know that Gold never rusts? You could keep it submerged until the end of time."
  • "An ancient holy necklace, it would have been used in rituals far from the town proper. Not sure where you'd find one, I'm afraid. Somewhere no person has thought to look."
  • "Something left over from the great war. Something that never saw its intended use. People out in the countryside sometimes find war relics, and build collections of their own."
  • "A brooch made from sterling silver. Something like this should be more common. The design was popular just a few decades ago. It's likely hidden away in a loft somewhere. Someone with a rebellious streak is bound to find one digging through their parents' old belongings eventually."
They are the only ones I need to complete the items of the museum but I am lost and dont know how and where they could drop. Thanks in advance.
necklace is in the underwater ruins in the lake, the "Something left over from the great war" is around halfway into the moor (its a inactive arty shell) which you will be able find by searching after it gives this scene

Sycthus

Jul 13, 2017
How TF do you encounter the forest river? I'm trying to get a bottom urchin parasite but have not been able to even find a single river.

Sycthus

Jul 13, 2017
It is a random encounter in the forest.
Is it already set whether or not one will attach when I encounter one? or would I be able to save and reload to eventually get one to attach? From what I've read about it, it's a pretty low chance of one attaching.

Sycthus

Jul 13, 2017
Also is it possible to get a butt urchin from making the plant skirt, or is it just the clit urchin? Cause I am really tired of trying to find rivers and not getting the urchin from it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Also is it possible to get a butt urchin from making the plant skirt, or is it just the clit urchin? Cause I am really tired of trying to find rivers and not getting the urchin from it.
Another method you can try is via Whitney events at school.

Oct 6, 2019
Is it already set whether or not one will attach when I encounter one? or would I be able to save and reload to eventually get one to attach? From what I've read about it, it's a pretty low chance of one attaching.
I have no idea. I honestly never tried to get an urchin, but I do know that the river just randomly appears in the forest sometimes.

superfartman7

Sep 29, 2020
Obligatory All Feats save for 0.3.9.2
Will continue to provide saves for future versions, but I usually like to wait until Vrel pushes out his hotfixes.
294 Total VrelCoins.
Sorry for the dumb question but how do I load this? I can't download it as a .save file

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I have no idea. I honestly never tried to get an urchin, but I do know that the river just randomly appears in the forest sometimes.
I haven't checked, but I guess it's also allure-related.
If allure is high more dangerous events will happen, while other events become rare or even impossible.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Haven't played in a while. Is there a location to buy specific colors of bimbo clothes yet or still rng on the event?

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes