Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
explain this process pls
That takes a while but let's just say it's a great investment to keep working at the cafe.
Also you'll want to get the max size of anything that lactates for best results.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
That takes a while but let's just say it's a great investment to keep working at the cafe.
Also you'll want to get the max size of anything that lactates for best results.
I want to try it even if its a lengthy process but don't know how viable it would be without cow transformation since I already am harpy+2/3demon...Also,I looked up the cow transformation process and its fcking disgusting,did not lvl up will/phsq/athl/sadism and defiance just to become a filthy submissive grass muncher:sick:.(get that fckin vegan bullshit out of my face)

Also,time for another rant,I really hate how there is no way to bypass temple chastity bullshit,before it was fine since I could just fight the tards but now the punishment extends to sydney as well robbing me of the fight option:(,so i have been avoiding going there for an entire week.

I like how even tho the game is lacking in terms of graphics(no proper sprites for npc's/Limiting sex positions and our partner isn't even visible in some of them)its still jampacked with tons of content,the dev probably works harder than an average Chinese sweatshop worker to be able to add so many different encounters depending on stats,gender,time,season,etc...and it still wouldn't give us a way to cheat/bypass some of this bullshit,like tampering with the powder,acquiring solid dirt on temple/jordan cause we all know they are full of shit and is probably running some shady bullshit under the guise.Or a way to make sydney leave the temple(hopefully in future)

Tldr-I know you like to make things shit for PC but still pls give more chance to FIGHT.I want to kill 90% of the population or atleast make them suffer.Thanks.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I want to try it even if its a lengthy process but don't know how viable it would be without cow transformation since I already am harpy+2/3demon...Also,I looked up the cow transformation process and its fcking disgusting,did not lvl up will/phsq/athl/sadism and defiance just to become a filthy submissive grass muncher:sick:.(get that fckin vegan bullshit out of my face)

Also,time for another rant,I really hate how there is no way to bypass temple chastity bullshit,before it was fine since I could just fight the tards but now the punishment extends to sydney as well robbing me of the fight option:(,so i have been avoiding going there for an entire week.

I like how even tho the game is lacking in terms of graphics(no proper sprites for npc's/Limiting sex positions and our partner isn't even visible in some of them)its still jampacked with tons of content,the dev probably works harder than an average Chinese sweatshop worker to be able to add so many different encounters depending on stats,gender,time,season,etc...and it still wouldn't give us a way to cheat/bypass some of this bullshit,like tampering with the powder,acquiring solid dirt on temple/jordan cause we all know they are full of shit and is probably running some shady bullshit under the guise.Or a way to make sydney leave the temple(hopefully in future)

Tldr-I know you like to make things shit for PC but still pls give more chance to FIGHT.I want to kill 90% of the population or atleast make them suffer.Thanks.
The cow TF is purely for the REALLY optimized money-making strat.
I mean, if we can just fight everything with ease then that kinda kills their purpose especially in this "Resistance" type of game, we can go high but there's always a limit, do a lot of things but not everything.

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
The cow TF is purely for the REALLY optimized money-making strat.
I mean, if we can just fight everything with ease then that kinda kills their purpose especially in this "Resistance" type of game, we can go high but there's always a limit, do a lot of things but not everything.
Is it possible to free the black dog without getting btfo?

Krysty

Oct 13, 2019
Hey guys, I need some help with this: any advise or a list of places where I could find these items?
  • "A gold necklace. This would be quite the rare find. Usually worn by people of a higher class. Did you know that Gold never rusts? You could keep it submerged until the end of time."
  • "An ancient holy necklace, it would have been used in rituals far from the town proper. Not sure where you'd find one, I'm afraid. Somewhere no person has thought to look."
  • "Something left over from the great war. Something that never saw its intended use. People out in the countryside sometimes find war relics, and build collections of their own."
  • "A brooch made from sterling silver. Something like this should be more common. The design was popular just a few decades ago. It's likely hidden away in a loft somewhere. Someone with a rebellious streak is bound to find one digging through their parents' old belongings eventually."
They are the only ones I need to complete the items of the museum but I am lost and dont know how and where they could drop. Thanks in advance.

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
Hey guys, I need some help with this: any advise or a list of places where I could find these items?
  • "A gold necklace. This would be quite the rare find. Usually worn by people of a higher class. Did you know that Gold never rusts? You could keep it submerged until the end of time."
  • "An ancient holy necklace, it would have been used in rituals far from the town proper. Not sure where you'd find one, I'm afraid. Somewhere no person has thought to look."
  • "Something left over from the great war. Something that never saw its intended use. People out in the countryside sometimes find war relics, and build collections of their own."
  • "A brooch made from sterling silver. Something like this should be more common. The design was popular just a few decades ago. It's likely hidden away in a loft somewhere. Someone with a rebellious streak is bound to find one digging through their parents' old belongings eventually."
They are the only ones I need to complete the items of the museum but I am lost and dont know how and where they could drop. Thanks in advance.
The first one sounds like you'd steal it while doing the spa job, the second one sounds like it'd be in the forest? And the fourth one sounds like you gotta find it in the orphanage loft.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Without getting enslaved. Or at least a way that doesn't tremendous increase my bad fame
Not that I know of, I haven't really explored all o' the dog pound content to really say anything yet.

Third one seems to be either at the farm or the moor?

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
While in the forest lake ruins, searching pots can lead to you finding a waterlogged ivory box. Upon opening the box, there is a small chance the gold necklace will be inside. It will probably take you quite a number of tries as the percentage of finding the gold necklace is quite low, under 5% I believe.

While in the meadow, you can trigger a event with a fox/fox person. They will steal your clothes and you can chase them down and assuming you pass the skill checks, they will offer the antique as an apology.

This one is a little annoying to get but it's located within the riding school and you have to trigger the event that gets your trousers/skirt snagged on a branch while they are damaged enough that the event will destroy the clothing item. You will then have the option of asking for a towel (don't do this) or riding for cover, then crawl through the hole of a crumbling building and you will find a grenade, which is the antique.

The brooch is obtained from a random event at the orphanage, where someone will bump into you. It's triggered by high rebelliousness, so you will have a easier time triggering the event the higher the orphanage rebelliousness is.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Consider this process "modular".
You don't have to tick all the boxes at once. But you will get less cash if a tick is missing.
Hedonist/Orgasm Addict took me until May!
You should follow the cafe story anyway. There's lots of content and some benefits along the road.

Reactions: RayBar

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Is it possible to free the black dog without getting btfo?
No, but if you have your... skullduggery really high? You can get out on the first day of imprisonment.

I tried out rescuing but I decided to wait because I imagine there will be more pound content in the future.

Oct 6, 2019
Yeah, it's a great money-maker in the late game, but by the time you actually can make big money selling cream buns you will probably already be above all money concerns thanks to Avery, brothel shows, and the spa which all require little in the way of grinding. Ah, remember the absolute cash cow that was the Lake Ruins before the Ivory Wraith?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah, it's a great money-maker in the late game, but by the time you actually can make big money selling cream buns you will probably already be above all money concerns thanks to Avery, brothel shows, and the spa which all require little in the way of grinding. Ah, remember the absolute cash cow that was the Lake Ruins before the Ivory Wraith?
Before the spa, all I did was just steal from folks, I find it more fun 'coz I get fame when they fight me.
It's money-making with a bonus~~~

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Is there a way to raise my allure to "ravaged" without having to strip to either underwear or naked?
Hmm, even at night, with skimpy clothes, divine beauty and some goo I only get to "perverted".
If I cheat all my good fame away, I get to "ravaged". But only at night.

So technically yes, but probably not in a "normal" game.

Oct 6, 2019
Hmm, even at night, with skimpy clothes, divine beauty and some goo I only get to "perverted".
If I cheat all my good fame away, I get to "ravaged". But only at night.

So technically yes, but probably not in a "normal" game.
I don't know what you're doing, but I have no problem getting there. Maybe it's the cat transformation?

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes