Viressa

May 24, 2018
Huh, really? I'll check that.
Yeah I went to the wolf cave after freeing the black dog and he wasn't there. Do I have to discover the wolf cave first or something?

EDIT: Found 'em, you have to go outside and approach the black shape watching you from the trees. Sadly it desn't seem like you can do anything with him.

Last edited:

RayBar

May 12, 2020
My fellow coomers,once again I cum to you with questions,finally managed to complete sydney's questline,which took a retarded amount of time(since I didn't realize that my previous actions of flirting and going down on her has massively reduced her purity:FacePalm:)
Also the fact that I had reload a 1week(in-game time)old save because I failed the rite of promise for not having virgin trait:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:.

Now for questions,I regained my chastity vow trait thru temple rape(took massive hit to control),can i avoid this inspection in future by just fighting them off once a month or do i have to continuously fight them whenever i am there?Will losing my vow cause problem for/with sydney?(jordan said something about collective punishment or punished as one thing)

Also,i noticed there is a fame bar and most of it is "unknown" or "obscure", this might be because I am using "skulduggery mask" from early on to prevent crime increase,does the mask also prevent lvl increase in stats like combat/socialite/kindness and business?How do I increase these stats?ditch the mask?but i also want to avoid increasing sexual fame...

I want a transformation and am leaning towards harpy,is there any way to unlock some kind of shortcut from moor to hawk castle?And from what i read on the wiki this transformation lacks any combat boost(like powerful bite/headbutt)is there a way to combine it with wolf transformation?

Surefire way to trigger whitney's dismissal event?I have tried passing out but most of the time woke up in hospital and once surrounded by a bunch of crackheads....Really want that bitch gone:cautious:

Love interests like Robin,Kylar and Sydney always take a passive approach during intercourse scenes like you can keep teasing there vagina/ass/penis until they orgasm but they never will try insertion unless the PC themselves pushes it in,are they programmed that way or just bad rng?

Any mods to add some graphical improvements like atleast giving proper sprites to Known NPC's/Love interests?

Thanks,and there are probably more question to come and no i won't use the search function because most of the time my keywords are irrelevant.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I want a transformation and am leaning towards harpy,is there any way to unlock some kind of shortcut from moor to hawk castle?And from what i read on the wiki this transformation lacks any combat boost(like powerful bite/headbutt)is there a way to combine it with wolf transformation?
The only thing you can add to that is a demon transformation for the horns sadly.

Reactions: RayBar

RayBar

May 12, 2020
The only thing you can add to that is a demon transformation for the horns sadly.
hmm..so is running a low purity build for demon transformation better than high purity?Any pros/cons..current purity is 6/7.I want my PC to often participate in consensual sex and steal and beat down when encountered with rapists and such.
Also,answer the rest of the questions cheif..
Thanks

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
hmm..so is running a low purity build for demon transformation better than high purity?Any pros/cons..current purity is 6/7.I want my PC to often participate in consensual sex and steal and beat down when encountered with rapists and such.
Also,answer the rest of the questions cheif..
Thanks
That's pretty much my main right there.
Have fun on consensual and they get fisted if not 'coz of her sadistic tendencies.
Heels are great for combat.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
That's pretty much my main right there.
Have fun on consensual and they get fisted if not 'coz of her sadistic tendencies.
Heels are great for combat.
demon+harpy it is then.....guess I will be spending rest of my time dressed as a monk prostituting himself at the local pub..Unless I am wrong wiki said doing lewd acts while wearing holy attribute attire will decrease purity 5x times...or is there any other way?Also rest of the fcking questions cheif,atleast answer the temple one.

Thanks again.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
demon+harpy it is then.....guess I will be spending rest of my time dressed as a monk prostituting himself at the local pub..Unless I am wrong wiki said doing lewd acts while wearing holy attribute attire will decrease purity 5x times...or is there any other way?Also rest of the fcking questions cheif,atleast answer the temple one.

Thanks again.
Holy attire + holy pendant for max purity gain / loss.
I don't think there's a way to avoid the chastity check sadly.

Reactions: RayBar

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Did Baily got trained by Mike Tyson or Rambo? i don't seem able to beat her now. WTF happen in this new update?
Yeah.
All I can do is struggle, I can not even try to beat them.
(It's a medium body, maxed out after 8 months, dunno if a big body has a better chance.)

I guess that's intended. I guess in a new game you can still beat them.
But later on, especially if you take Robin's debt, Bailey escalates things further.
Now it's pay or let Robin suffer.
Sorry Robin, I'm just curious, next payday could be a bit rough...

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
The work it takes to get Robin back to even KIND of normal after he's been captured and abused is.....a LOT. I always end up cheating because I can't make enough money to cover both of our debts and I HATE having all of my hard work be taken away re: Robin's healing. One day, I'll be able to play the game without cheating.

One day.

Today is NOT THAT DAY.

jkh115

Jun 11, 2021
So first time playing this kind of game and so far i like it, only things i had an issue is, would be it's hard to fight back and you cant be dominate towards others but i suppose thats what this game is about, struggling from below in a town of homosapians.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
The work it takes to get Robin back to even KIND of normal after he's been captured and abused is.....a LOT. I always end up cheating because I can't make enough money to cover both of our debts and I HATE having all of my hard work be taken away re: Robin's healing. One day, I'll be able to play the game without cheating.

One day.

Today is NOT THAT DAY.
Church pays 4k every month for max Grace (= 1 Robin Week covered already) + Spa is around 100 per 50-minute session...at first - as your hand/thigh skill goes up, the clients with multiple checks for those skills can pay up to 500+ per session. That alone should be enough to cover the payments. Then again, next playthrough you can delay looking for Robin in the orphanage (the "go to bedroom and get told Bailey took Robin away" step) to stall the quest until you can pay for the two of you.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
If you're good enough, you usually get 150 - 200 - 500 (if you're really good) per 50 mins session via Spa so I think the spa is still the easiest and safest way to earn money.

Reactions: peebo
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes