Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I mean, with 545 pages worth of comments?
The mods can just casually purge some instead.

Oct 6, 2018
Im gonna start this game today but what I want to ask is. how complete this game is? I mean I normally play games which are completed but I like the look of this one so I want to start and dont want to wait. you guys think I should wait for full release or is it already in pretty good shape to playyy

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Im gonna start this game today but what I want to ask is. how complete this game is? I mean I normally play games which are completed but I like the look of this one so I want to start and dont want to wait. you guys think I should wait for full release or is it already in pretty good shape to playyy
Complete complete kind of thing.
Like those games who have a complete main quest and the updates are pretty much bonuses.
Not like most games where it's incomplete with an "early access" tag to hide it.

But since this is a sandbox, I don't think this game will really be complete, take a look at the sims, even now it's still pumping DLCs.
This game is too via more content updates~~~

Oct 6, 2018
Complete complete kind of thing.
Like those games who have a complete main quest and the updates are pretty much bonuses.
Not like most games where it's incomplete with an "early access" tag to hide it.

But since this is a sandbox, I don't think this game will really be complete, take a look at the sims, even now it's still pumping DLCs.
This game is too via more content updates~~~
this is what I wanted to hear! thank you for the quick answer. Im gonna start playing it today. have a good day ^^

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Version 0.3.12.2 is up on my blog. It includes new exhibitionist options, a brothel show, a couple of Whitney scenes, new clothes, combat options, and a sprinkling of events throughout the world.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeeehhhhh! 2 updates this month hopefully!
Hol' up, combat options? Now you got me interested.

Now to wait for the mini patches...

Last edited:

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Version 0.3.12.2 is up on my blog. It includes new exhibitionist options, a brothel show, a couple of Whitney scenes, new clothes, combat options, and a sprinkling of events throughout the world.

Hey kind of major bug. The zoom option is just GONE.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'd understand the "get impregnated" part since anal impregnation is a thing but impregnating others?
I don't think I've seen any of my male charas do that.

1665326002328.png

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
I'd understand the "get impregnated" part since anal impregnation is a thing but impregnating others?
I don't think I've seen any of my male charas do that.

View attachment 2091046
That's cause they are going to add full-on pregnancy. Back when they did that big quiz thing (I'm blanking on the term right now), actual full-on pregnancy was like the biggest want. They've actually been adding in code and safety nets and other stuff for it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
That's cause they are going to add full-on pregnancy. Back when they did that big quiz thing (I'm blanking on the term right now), actual full-on pregnancy was like the biggest want. They've actually been adding in code and safety nets and other stuff for it.
Sooo my full-on copium will probably think it'll come out in 4.0?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Maybe? I can't remember if Vrelnir said it would be the next big version or not.
Lowkey confirmed it. I imagine they aren't satisfied with what they have no, which is why they had to push forward a smaller update. But the introduction of a whole new mechanic isn't as simple as people think, thus the delay on the 0.4 is understandable.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019

what a lovely update
hell yes everytime exhibitionism and demon options get expanded, never enough of that
and man, edging for HJ and BJ is something I was really missing, glad to see it's in now

Mar 26, 2019

There seems to be some issue when a doggirl rapes you and chockes you. Might be the speechlines.
I got it when Whitney forced me to steal fags and got stuck.
Nothing bad, the error sign was Just annoying.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Has anything been done with the black wolf yet? Last I played you just got kidnapped by him and then he basically disappeared.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes