Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
As said, Bad end... also last time I played (been a while) it was mostly implied they did bad stuff without actually showing... hence, I mentioned rape and implied gang rape. Not really NTR but some might considering it. Whitney and Robin... it's more you pushing Robin into it, while Whitney is obviously overcompensating for loving you...
I don't remember Avery doing or implying that, though. I remember Sydney has some bad ends you can lead em into when doing church and religious stuff there, but as with Robin, it's a bad end rather than something that happens regardless.
There's not really an "ending" ending in this game aside from mods of course, kek.
There's always a way to get out of any situation.

Also, each "bad encounter" we get from the MC while we have a "lover" chosen is going to be an ntr on its own.

Last edited:

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
There's not really an "ending" ending in this game aside from mods of course, kek.
There's always a way to get out of any situation.

Also, each "bad encounter" we get from the MC while we have a "lover" chosen is going to be an ntr on its own.
Which is why I prefaced it with "soft", as the author of the game intended, besides, a Bad End is sometimes used to mean a bad outcome, usually death, rather than the end of a story or game, although it is derived from that.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Which is why I prefaced it with "soft", as the author of the game intended, besides, a Bad End is sometimes used to mean a bad outcome, usually death, rather than the end of a story or game, although it is derived from that.
Wait, please tell me there are no "good" ntr shenanigans 'coz I don't think those don't exist and shouldn't.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Wait, please tell me there are no "good" ntr shenanigans 'coz I don't think those don't exist and shouldn't.
Don't know what you mean. But ntr is different from simple rape. Although the Japanese really love to put rape everywhere, the ntr bit is where the victim stays for more or is "converted" into a slut or something. In this game, there's no such thing, which is why I mentioned them but low-key disagreed it's proper ntr, just rape.
If it happens, Robin won't go around looking for extra trouble, the opposite, will be traumatized. Whitney isn't heard asking for more if you get rid of the bully. Don't remember Sydney, only played it when that character just got introduced with their story.
Avery might have others on the side, but considering how busy they are and possessive towards you, they might not have time to play sugar parent for anyone else. I am not really into bestiality so haven't touched the farm thus can't tell you about it.

Cyrix98

Nov 13, 2018
As said, Bad end... also last time I played (been a while) it was mostly implied they did bad stuff without actually showing... hence, I mentioned rape and implied gang rape. Not really NTR but some might considering it. Whitney and Robin... it's more you pushing Robin into it, while Whitney is obviously overcompensating for loving you...
I don't remember Avery doing or implying that, though. I remember Sydney has some bad ends you can lead em into when doing church and religious stuff there, but as with Robin, it's a bad end rather than something that happens regardless.
What things can you push robin to do? i always thought that its either they are forced or they are with you.

Reactions: Settum

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
What things can you push robin to do? i always thought that its either they are forced or they are with you.
Mostly Whitney stuff. You aren't pushing as much as allowing to happen, or saving yourself instead. A few cafeteria events and Halloween trick or treating.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Don't know what you mean. But ntr is different from simple rape. Although the Japanese really love to put rape everywhere, the ntr bit is where the victim stays for more or is "converted" into a slut or something. In this game, there's no such thing, which is why I mentioned them but low-key disagreed it's proper ntr, just rape.
If it happens, Robin won't go around looking for extra trouble, the opposite, will be traumatized. Whitney isn't heard asking for more if you get rid of the bully. Don't remember Sydney, only played it when that character just got introduced with their story.
Avery might have others on the side, but considering how busy they are and possessive towards you, they might not have time to play sugar parent for anyone else. I am not really into bestiality so haven't touched the farm thus can't tell you about it.
Wdym, step one is to get any npc to pick as a lover then go become another NPC's and enjoy it, kek.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well, that's not ntr... is it?
Wdym, get kidnapped by kylar and start enjoying.
Get sent to the underground brothel by Bailey and do the same thing instead of returning to that previous NPC.
Or even get attacked by any unique NPC and go to their side.
There are tons of it if you just play it right.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Wdym, get kidnapped by kylar and start enjoying.
Get sent to the underground brothel by Bailey and do the same thing instead of returning to that previous NPC.
Or even get attacked by any unique NPC and go to their side.
There are tons of it if you just play it right.
What I meant is... you don't break up any couples, your love interest doesn't intentionally get taken from you (rape might happen but they neither enjoy it nor start cheating on you afterwards) nor are you pushing others/asking them to cheat on you... so. MC cheating isn't ntr by any definition.

Reactions: masMalkar

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What I meant is... you don't break up any couples, your love interest doesn't intentionally get taken from you (rape might happen but they neither enjoy it nor start cheating on you afterwards) nor are you pushing others/asking them to cheat on you... so. MC cheating isn't ntr by any definition.
Seems like a bad desgn tbh.
I mean, there's not really much npc interactions in this game since it's mostly just us and them, no more unique interactions etc etc.

Although it does make the game a bit boring and not really close to the vision it wants to if everything can go and will go in our favor.
I miss the time when I called this the Dark Souls of smut games, now it's the Elden ring of it.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
There is a feat for getting Robin to cross-dress.

As far as the ntr question, the best example I can think of is what Whitney will do to Kylar when they both are love interests at the same time.

horribleaura

Dec 8, 2018
Yo. Good morning. Small update to my sprite mod from like a year ago: added damaged clothes, added schoolskirtlong, prevented hair from breaking due to length, and touched-up details. My priorities are to add cum overlays, add parasites/slimes, polish the damaged clothes, animate a hairstyle with multiple lengths, and code it so breasts#_clothed.png will be visible when upper clothing is worn.
animation-test-fileexport.gif
Edit Oct 10th: added Apron, finished Vaginal Cum, fixed Breasts3 on the sundress. Some other stuff.

Last edited:

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Yo. Good morning. Small update to my sprite mod from like a year ago: added damaged clothes, added schoolskirtlong, prevented hair from breaking due to length, and touched-up details. My priorities are to add cum overlays, add parasites/slimes, polish the damaged clothes, animate a hairstyle with multiple lengths, and code it so breasts#_clothed.png will be visible when upper clothing is worn.
View attachment 2085433
Are the sprites only for protagonist? Can NPCs also have their own unique sprits thru this mod?

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
I really liked the cafeteria event, where bully Whitney takes the MC away from Robin for an "oral exam", and afterwards you're given several choices of what to say to Robin about what happened. I think it ranged from nothing, to a gratuitous description of the sex and how the MC enjoyed it. That's the kind of netorare I'm looking for, and I wish there was more of it.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes