Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
There's a futa one and it's there. Pregnancy will get added soon since 0.4 update is going to be about it, I think.
Wow, really?

I saw previous threads and they also mention it, that the next version 0.4 would finally bring it or a version after 3.12 for details, but when did Vrelnir say that it´s time for 0.4 to come out and that it would finally bring the pregnancy?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Wow, really?

I saw previous threads and they also mention it, that the next version 0.4 would finally bring it or a version after 3.12 for details, but when did Vrelnir say that it´s time for 0.4 to come out and that it would finally bring the pregnancy?
You can check the site and read the comments yourself, there's more than 1500 of them but it's easy to search for keywords. Vrelnir tends to reply often.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Only played for a little while but the Eden story has been very cute so far :)
Ahh yes,being kidnapped and held against your will while also being thoroughly raped to the point you are soo mentally deteriorated that you end up developing stockholm syndrome is the very definition of "cute".I know you are probably being sarcastic but sometimes its hard to tell:).If you are looking for "cute" in this game then Sydney and Robin are the way to go,also Doren,Mason and Darryl when their routes are eventually expanded(y).

Last edited:

pinkyellowneon

Nov 4, 2020
Ahh yes,being kidnapped and held against your will while also being thoroughly raped to the point you are soo mentally deteriorated that you end up developing stockholm syndrome is the very definition of "cute".
I meannnn.. when you phrase it like that I suppose it's not that cute... In my headcanon, my character ran into the forest to escape the town and is very sub so kinda played along with getting hunted and was happy to be taken in, which I guess is just them owning the stockholm syndrome but idk :p

Oct 6, 2019
It's a idealised version of rural life, things like gardening, handicrafts and feminine clothing are some of the main components and it exploded in popularity on TikTok and Tumblr over the last couple years.
Top KEK! I have lived long enough to see 4H come back into fashion.

Last edited:
May 19, 2020
Can u told me where is it?

--------------

ps HELP? i dont save current playing last night. i play on web. and today when i open play web game again, all my save file is gone. i want ask what happen? can i got back my saves?
If your saves disappeared, I can only assume that whatever browser you use cleared all the cookies and other search data, as that's caused me to lose many DoL saves. I could be wrong though... Not important, but I use Chrome.

Edit:
And about the cheats, when you're starting a new save, before clicking begin, go to the General tab and scroll all the way down. There will be a check box named Enable Cheats.

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2021
If your saves disappeared, I can only assume that whatever browser you use cleared all the cookies and other search data, as that's caused me to lose many DoL saves. I could be wrong though... Not important, but I use Chrome.

Edit:
And about the cheats, when you're starting a new save, before clicking begin, go to the General tab and scroll all the way down. There will be a check box named Enable Cheats.
I also use chrome. It also happens to me rarely

There is also the toggle in the difficulty chooser

EternalAzri

Apr 18, 2022
Can u told me where is it?

--------------

ps HELP? i dont save current playing last night. i play on web. and today when i open play web game again, all my save file is gone. i want ask what happen? can i got back my saves?
You can get file export in options(as file,there aslo a notifier for it)

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes