Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
Oh thanks, I barely go there.
Yeah, it's a question that pops up every now and then since the sex shop got added on whether or not some clothes were removed. No clothing has been removed from the game, with some exceptions being resprites but even then it was just resprites and the actual item was still kept. And even the old sprites (like the very old sundress sprite) returned in the form of the "classic" sundress at Gwylan's shop.

So best to assume that if you can't find something at Gwylan's shop or the shopping centre, it'll be at the sex shop

usernameao

Nov 19, 2017
Help, i started a new save and for some reason i cant do any red defiant actions, they just dont appear on my combat/sex menu. Does some trait disable defiant actions?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Help, i started a new save and for some reason i cant do any red defiant actions, they just dont appear on my combat/sex menu. Does some trait disable defiant actions?
Weird, no option to fight back? Maybe it's a consensual encounter?

Crimson Tide

Feb 26, 2018
You're in a consensual encounter. Either you agreed to sex and there's no danger in it for you, or you're playing in soft mode.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
the heck do you mean no, we can both cuck and be cucked.
Sure, but this forum uses the cheating tag to differentiate the MC doing it. Which romantic interest cheats on the MC again? Except the possible dark soft end you get Robin or Sydney into... or Whitney?!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Sure, but this forum uses the cheating tag to differentiate the MC doing it. Which romantic interest cheats on the MC again? Except the possible dark soft end you get Robin or Sydney into... or Whitney?!
I mean, Whitney is definitely a prime suspect, Halloween and other events kek.
Robin gets screwed and gets traumatized on a random ship in the docks when you try to rescue 'em or both o' you gets screwed when you fail to pay and defend from Bailey after getting their debt.
Reject Avery and they'll just find a random replacement for the MC til' they go angry enough, kinda counts I guess.
I dunno about the farm owner since I barely tried their content, same with the religious chara.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I mean, Whitney is definitely a prime suspect, Halloween and other events kek.
Robin gets screwed and gets traumatized on a random ship in the docks when you try to rescue 'em or both o' you gets screwed when you fail to pay and defend from Bailey after getting their debt.
Reject Avery and they'll just find a random replacement for the MC til' they go angry enough, kinda counts I guess.
I dunno about the farm owner since I barely tried their content, same with the religious chara.
As said, Bad end... also last time I played (been a while) it was mostly implied they did bad stuff without actually showing... hence, I mentioned rape and implied gang rape. Not really NTR but some might considering it. Whitney and Robin... it's more you pushing Robin into it, while Whitney is obviously overcompensating for loving you...
I don't remember Avery doing or implying that, though. I remember Sydney has some bad ends you can lead em into when doing church and religious stuff there, but as with Robin, it's a bad end rather than something that happens regardless.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes