Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Sneaking and assassination? Nah, brah...I train my peeps up to carry around Falling Suns and cleaving shit like Lu Bu on angel dust. To the point that I have to keep going back to the surgeons to rescale them so they don't wind up looking like some character from Warcraft...unless that's I want them to look like.
Martial arts supremacy and NO to heavy armors and ranged weaponry while always on "heavy" load for maximum gigachad-ness.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
The game has a lot more stuff in it now, and animation has been sitting on the back burner for a very long time. The game needs its spaghetti straightened a lot more than it needs new content right now.
i had to stop combat animation entirely as was a huge cluster fuck mess of lag and intermittent images that didn't show anything but a Picasso hooked on a jack Daniels ringer solution... SMH, makes me want to delete the game and only play the version before all became chaos. Am sad.

Oct 6, 2019
i had to stop combat animation entirely as was a huge cluster fuck mess of lag and intermittent images that didn't show anything but a Picasso hooked on a jack Daniels ringer solution... SMH, makes me want to delete the game and only play the version before all became chaos. Am sad.
Yeah, animations are completely broken now. Regardless of what features may still be on the schedule, it's time for the beta phase to begin.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Yeah, animations are completely broken now. Regardless of what features may still be on the schedule, it's time for the beta phase to begin.
Is it even possible to fix the animations at this point? I always figured that it was mostly due to the limitations of the html engine not being really suited for this.

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
Is it even possible to fix the animations at this point? I always figured that it was mostly due to the limitations of the html engine not being really suited for this.
It's an Android-specific issue, I think. That's usually more difficult to fix, and if you have an older phone then that could also be causing issues that otherwise wouldn't be happening on other modern devices

Oct 6, 2019
It's an Android-specific issue, I think. That's usually more difficult to fix, and if you have an older phone then that could also be causing issues that otherwise wouldn't be happening on other modern devices
That makes sense. My phone is way past its projected life. Jailbreak your phones, people! Stripping out all the Google trash and other bloatware is how you make them last.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
I'm just worried that will eventually lead to DoL loosing what I think is its most valuable trait. Maybe I'm looking too much into it, but DoL gives no hand and asks you to persevere anyways. I like that honestly and it's what sets it apart from most.
Truer words have never been spoken:love:
if f95 allow multiple like i will give you 1000 "i just jizzed my pants" reaction

Asgarlon

Jan 11, 2022
isn´t there the "pregnancy" tag still missing ? you can get it from parasites and stuff ? just askin´ ;) and is there a "hermaphrodite" tag ?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
isn´t there the "pregnancy" tag still missing ? you can get it from parasites and stuff ? just askin´ ;) and is there a "hermaphrodite" tag ?
There's a futa one and it's there. Pregnancy will get added soon since 0.4 update is going to be about it, I think.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Should it not be cute? Being a cottagecore girl looking after my big strong hunter gf and tending the plants seems like a pretty good life to me :p
Hahaha cottagecore is a new word to me :LOL: is it a cute way of saying hillbilly or redneck? Then again the game is in the UK so maybe it is a word used there I dunno?

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
Hahaha cottagecore is a new word to me :LOL: is it a cute way of saying hillbilly or redneck? Then again the game is in the UK so maybe it is a word used there I dunno?
Nah, is a type of aesthetic. It's a idealised version of rural life, things like gardening, handicrafts and feminine clothing are some of the main components and it exploded in popularity on TikTok and Tumblr over the last couple years. Maidcore, princesscore and bimbocore are some other decently popular aesthetics at the moment and are all pretty self explanatory.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes