Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The way I see it is the MC is only one of hundreds of orphans living there so one missing isnt gonna bother Bailey much, maybe? The increasing rent doesn't much sense at all though, like what orphan could afford 2000 (or 4000 if cover Robin) a week realistically? The whole money balance is a bit of a problem in this game though, almost every run I do I end up with so much money and nothing to spend it on.

Would like to see a whole rebalance or something to spend money on like stats for example, the only one right now is dancing and its really cheap, should be increased the higher your dance stat is.

Also something to dump our money in would be good, like imagine the MC running a strip club or something and can upgrade all its facilities and hiring people around the city to come work for you, or even love interests that trust you enough. So many possibilities in this game.
This.
Money really is only of importance in early game.
The moment you can earn at least 10k total, then you probably don't need it anymore.

Money used to be a thing you MUST keep an eye on since the game back than was still the dark souls of smut games in my eyes. kek

doctor321

Aug 19, 2018
Version 0.3.12.2 is up on my blog. It includes new exhibitionist options, a brothel show, a couple of Whitney scenes, new clothes, combat options, and a sprinkling of events throughout the world.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for your hard work and consistency on this awesome game.

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
This.
Money really is only of importance in early game.
The moment you can earn at least 10k total, then you probably don't need it anymore.

Money used to be a thing you MUST keep an eye on since the game back than was still the dark souls of smut games in my eyes. kek
The only time I had trouble when I was doing a Virgin Angel Pure Girl who spent almost all her time at the church after school and didnt do any jobs. Had to rely on Church Virginity check once a month, School Fair projects and selling what you grow in the garden at home. One time I had no money on Saturday and was saved by an Avery date. But yeah my point is you have to play in a certain way to NOT make money which is strange.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The only time I had trouble when I was doing a Virgin Angel Pure Girl who spent almost all her time at the church after school and didnt do any jobs. Had to rely on Church Virginity check once a month, School Fair projects and selling what you grow. One time I had no money on Saturday and was saved by an Avery date. But yeah my point is you have to really work hard to NOT make money which is strange.
Chastity belt is pretty much your best friend for that, golden for minmax.
You can always just steal stuff instead for money when doing an angel run.

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Chastity belt is pretty much your best friend for that, golden for minmax.
You can always just steal stuff instead for money when doing an angel run.
Yeah, had the chastity belt too, but was rping "pure" which included not stealing. Eventually went fully in the opposite direction and become Demon with Sydney though lol

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah, had the chastity belt too, but was rping "pure" which included not stealing. Eventually went fully in the opposite direction and become Demon with Sydney though lol
Ah, goody-two-shoes run.
You're better off just selling crops or flowers then, kek.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Huh, I didn't know there are safe ways to train your willpower.
I think I should join the temple on all my charas even if they're already succubi. :KEK:

This latest one's on a full angel run.

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
Nope, the city's as corrupt as it can be~~~
You can be famous for kicking their bums and some randoms would still try and have their way with you.
With all due respect, I have to point out that the city is far from being corrupt enough. My MC, being notorious exhibitionist & prostitute, still only gets frequently attacked when sneaking around the streets entirely naked -- but not wearing clothes blocks out other fun activities like running the stall.

If the dev is not going to allow MC to publicly walk in daylight naked some day, I'd rather the city being more corrupted where MC can get ganged upon wherever she goes even in reserved clothing (once fame requirement met of course).

Cuz my MC must be feeling super bored as I do when she walks to school in miniskirts and erotic tattoos all over the body but not even getting the level of attention and assault that she could have in real world.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
If the dev is not going to allow MC to publicly walk in daylight naked some day, I'd rather the city being more corrupted where MC can get ganged upon wherever she goes even in reserved clothing (once fame requirement met of course).
I think they're still trynna give us that one big update we're all waiting for before they start and REALLY make things hard for us.
Which I'm kinda missing, I wanna experience the dark souls difficulty again.

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
You can try spamming acts from Robin for a start.
Different acts for different TFs but same result, free trauma and stress reduc.

But I like dance streaptease gangbang rich party, so after the party my trauma points rise from zero to max :'D
and I wake up right in asylum.
So...after a fun party we have long and boring 2-3 weeks of hangover. ((

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
But I like dance streaptease gangbang rich party, so after the party my trauma points rise from zero to max :'D
and I wake up right in asylum.
So...after a fun party we have long and boring 2-3 weeks of hangover. ((
At least go for the consensual gangbang or smth, try the school, pool sessions. :KEK:

BONUS:

I'm sorry, what..?
Are WE worshipping Cthulhu?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: sparrow_rose

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
I think they're still trynna give us that one big update we're all waiting for before they start and REALLY make things hard for us.
Which I'm kinda missing, I wanna experience the dark souls difficulty again.
I don't want the game to be hard. I just want it to be erotic in its possible ways. Which is not enough by what we have currently.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I don't want the game to be hard. I just want it to be erotic in its possible ways. Which is not enough by what we have currently.
I mean, this game was the dark souls of smut games before it became the easy mode version we have.
They kinda lost their vision of the game where we should struggle to survive.

I don't think this game can ever be lewd enough, it's degen but it hasn't sunk too deep. YET.

Reactions: koopl

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Paradox:
I like "DoL" and "Lona RPG" for capture mechanics but these capture/jail/slave events not so fun
because its turn to slow boring or hardcore gameplay without dynamics events and with masochistic long waiting time
and almost impossible to escape hardcore events.

PS Are there games with not so boring capture/jail/slave events?
(I know only about Wings of Roldea, we can skip boring jail time if we tired to be here)

Last edited:
Reactions: kcj300
Oct 6, 2019
but not wearing clothes blocks out other fun activities like running the stall.
You only have to wear clothes long enough to get behind the stall. Then you can take you bottoms off and masturbate in public.
That pretty much already happens, but you can avoid it easily by escaping the pursuers.

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Vrelnir San, please make the "skip" button for non masochistics players to escape from capture when we tired to be here :'D

PS I love the game for: customization, sex toys, exhibitionism events, gangbang, life sim. But I don't like for long repeatable events in Asylum or Farm or Eden's hut.

PPS Need to make my own H-RPG with blackjack and sluts ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes