nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
wish we had an easier way to go back to town @_@ takes fooooorrrever D: i know that normal but ><

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
I really like exhibitionism and crossdressing content in the game.
Wanna other game with so deep exhibitionist mechanics and without Asylum or Eden T__T
(I wanna easy to escape from any capture/jail/slave event without longest waiting)

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wanna other game with so deep exhibitionist mechanics and without Asilum or Eden T__T
(I wanna easy to escape from any capture/jail/slave event without longest waiting)
I guess you might want to start fighting back and manage your stress / trauma stat more efficiently then.
There are no time limits (maybe not school events kek) in this game so try not to rush stuff, maybe make a certain day of the week as a "break" day or something.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SillyHotRPG

Dogbrain

Sep 9, 2021
Has anyone had the problem where Robin's love is maxed out, you've agreed to pay his rent, but for some reason he never leaves the note in your bedroom that leads to him becoming a love interest? I've encountered this issue in every single playthrough since... I think 3-4 major updates ago.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Wanna other game with so deep exhibitionist mechanics and without Asylum or Eden T__T
The easy way out is to train your skills. School skills are most important. But almost all of them are helpful/necessary in certain situations.
Over time you can acquire traits. Many of them make life easier.
And in case you haven't noticed, there is an awesome Wiki!

Crimson Tide

Feb 26, 2018
Has anyone had the problem where Robin's love is maxed out, you've agreed to pay his rent, but for some reason he never leaves the note in your bedroom that leads to him becoming a love interest? I've encountered this issue in every single playthrough since... I think 3-4 major updates ago.
Does Robin have any lust? One of the requirements for Robin to leave the note is they need to have at least 10% lust.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
With that in mind, lets say you do move out. What are the odds that once you move into your new apartment, you find out that Bailey is the Landlord?
Lol imagine if they add 'you can finally move out of the orphanage!' and then you get you apartment for a deposit of 50000 bucks, and after you move in bailey comes in and drops 'hey, Im your landlord, your rent is 5000 per week, starting next friday.' And this time you are even legally required to pay it

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes