Celebrius

Mar 7, 2019
I'm sorry, what..?
Are WE worshipping Cthulhu?
IIRC isn't there a bunch of hidden stuff that pretty much confirms some form of this? Besides the presence of the Tentacle Fields and other creatures, Awareness directly ties into your ability to see the unseen along with sexual Awareness. There's definitely "things" watching the town, the Lake, Temple, and mirrors.

There's definitely Lovecraftian inspired lore in the background.

Diasenner

Nov 25, 2020
Man, this game is so close to hitting a kink yahtzee for me. I would love it if you could be a herm, and elect only to have a chastity cage or belt put on at the temple, not have it always be both. Some of us are futa subs at heart and futa sissies at that.

Having the ability to buy our own choice of cages and belts and give the key to a love interest/Bailey steals it could be fun.

I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering when the pregnancy mechanic is going to be implemented so I won't repeat that question.

Could we have the option to give people/named npcs the alternate cocks? I'm sure I'm not the only one into horsecock futas.

Those pubic womb tattoos would be cool to implement as well, maybe even another type of parasite. Give us a succubus transformation with it if it grows too powerful by feeding on the cum pumped into us.

Just a couple ideas for ya. Otherwise this game is fantastic and in the top 10 of the site, hands down.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Those pubic womb tattoos would be cool to implement as well, maybe even another type of parasite. Give us a succubus transformation with it if it grows too powerful by feeding on the cum pumped into us.
the demon tf is already basically a succubus tf already

Oct 6, 2019
Lol imagine if they add 'you can finally move out of the orphanage!' and then you get you apartment for a deposit of 50000 bucks, and after you move in bailey comes in and drops 'hey, Im your landlord, your rent is 5000 per week, starting next friday.' And this time you are even legally required to pay it
Lel, that's just too damn much like renting in real life.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Lel, that's just too damn much like renting in real life.
20 000 British pounderinos per month is "a bit" of an overkill for rent though, even if you live in L*ndon, much less if you have the unluck to be a Rapecester resident.
Honestly, Bailey's money demands are pretty unrealistic. Does every fucking kid in the orphanage pay them that much?

Oct 6, 2019
Does every fucking kid in the orphanage pay them that much?
Bailey seems to charge differently according to what each orphan is capable of making, like the mafia does with protection rackets. The PC pays a ridiculous lot, because the PC has proven capable of doing so. It would probably be for the best if Bailey never finds out just how much the PC is actually pulling down every week.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Bailey seems to charge differently according to what each orphan is capable of making, like the mafia does with protection rackets. The PC pays a ridiculous lot, because the PC has proven capable of doing so. It would probably be for the best if Bailey never finds out just how much the PC is actually pulling down every week.
Better don't tell Bailey that me pixel cutie carries £1¼M.
Don't ask me where she hides it...

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
is there a specific reason why each wiki page eat up 1.5gb of ram ? i was looking at resource manager and it said 18gb,went to browser task manager and was stunlocked... closed all of 'em and 8gb ram freed,wtf ?

wastedfate

May 13, 2020
What's the point of cheating like this to get the feats anyways?

Don't get me wrong, it's your own time so feel free to play the game as you see fit and it has no bearing on me at all, but... you know, I can't help but find it a bit mind-boggling that some people would go out of their way to cheat for achievements, which are supposed to be just side challenges in the first place.

Cheats already exist in the game anyways... I guess I just can't wrap my head around such mindset, but that's fine I guess.
Some people like playing the game "legit", and earning feats for doing it, but don't like the stupidly repetitive stuff like opening 100 chests for skullduggery (which has to be at S for so many important encounters). Or making 100 trips (and dealing with 3 random encounters along the way each time) to the farm before being able to live there.

If it's something that I'd rather make a macro or look up how to do console commands, it's probably a bit TOO repetitive.

May 19, 2020
Some people like playing the game "legit", and earning feats for doing it, but don't like the stupidly repetitive stuff like opening 100 chests for skullduggery (which has to be at S for so many important encounters). Or making 100 trips (and dealing with 3 random encounters along the way each time) to the farm before being able to live there.

If it's something that I'd rather make a macro or look up how to do console commands, it's probably a bit TOO repetitive.
I agree. And the examples you gave are, of course, only a few of the ones that are too repetitive. At least give more variety to the skill level up methods Vrel...

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes