madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Cuz my MC must be feeling super bored as I do when she walks to school in miniskirts and erotic tattoos all over the body but not even getting the level of attention and assault that she could have in real world.
Last time I checked the real world, the scantily dressed real-life baristas inked from their twenty-something thighs up to their real-life swan necks weren't eliciting even a real-life eye bat from real-life people.

• Haha
Reactions: sparrow_rose

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
That pretty much already happens, but you can avoid it easily by escaping the pursuers.
No it doesn't unless you were talking about the "approaching from back" random encounter which could only turn into a gangrape when my MC is super lucky (?). I always had her standing still and holding hands at back, but for some reason most bad guys just walked off not paying attention. At my current stage of the game my MC mostly get attacked by some random dog girl, literally at most corners of the sewage system lol

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
No it doesn't unless you were talking about the "approaching from back" random encounter which could only turn into a gangrape when my MC is super lucky (?). I always had her standing still and holding hands at back, but for some reason most bad guys just walked off not paying attention. At my current stage of the game my MC mostly get attacked by some random dog girl, literally at most corners of the sewage system lol
Confronting at night usually guarantees it to be a bad encounter so that should be good for 'ya.

Doomeye

May 7, 2018
It's really hard to get ass parasites now. For some reason, river event during the rain is super rare now. And even that's not a guarantee. It'd be nice if this was looked at again and adjusted.

Jan 28, 2018
Damn, pretty good, fam.
1st run, I did the normal stuff then decided to trample deep into the woods, which lead to being captured by a hunter, and going full stockholm syndrome.
2nd run worked in the dog pound, got dog pounded and was taken to a place to be trained as a dog, pretty good 10/10 right there
3rd run, decided to go full trauma to see what would happen, ended blacking out, unable to speak and was taken into an asylum, but I couldn't figure out how to escape.

I like it, I just wish the clothes didn't get destroyed as often. I went out of my way to buy nice sexy clothes only to lose them 30 minutes later and have to pay more to get them fixed. Also, one time they were outright stolen, so yeah.

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
Ichtyosaurus You are kept in the Asylum till you find a chance to escape. Either through skulduggery and stealing the card from Dr. Harper, through transformations (like wolf boy/girl helping you get through the maze) or just waiting till your awareness reaches zero and you get discharged. It can take some time but some NPC's comment about you upon returning. It could be considered a soft bad end I guess given; that it can keep you in place for like weeks while you try and get through it. The game is deep and the wiki has a ton of information; but its also full of spoilers.

I agree with you about the clothing situation; I understand that exhibitionism is one of the key kinks of the game and it does get easier when you level you skills. You can dodge water balloons with dancing, you can stop tentacles from molesting you with deviancy; or you can just outright not care if you exhibitionism is high enough. But sometimes I wish that my outfit lasted like 20% longer or I had more chances to adjust my clothing X3

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
BONUS:

I'm sorry, what..?
Are WE worshipping Cthulhu?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope so, that sounds awesome! Though, doesn't have to be Cthulhu, I'd accept other questionable deities~ Lilith, Hastur, Sheogorath, Loki, Himeros...
Personally, I'd pick a god that fits world cannon, but as I'm not the creator I wouldn't know that. Is this a world manipulated, or are we in some kind of weird dream world? A dream world doesn't nessesarily mean you're asleep, though. In some myths, existence itself is the dream of something else... anywho~ all of the above gods are good choices in their own ways. Lilith and Himeros got the sexy times, Loki's a trickster, Sheogorath is crazy, and Hastur... mind manipulation, madness manipulation, mind control, reality warping, shapeshifting... Hastur is excellent. I love Hastur, he's great for any insert messed up god here role, lol. And good for a town that don't seem quite right...

Last edited:

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Either through skulduggery and stealing the card from Dr. Harper, through transformations (like wolf boy/girl helping you get through the maze)
It's almost impossible on the early stages of the game. So, we should to wait 2-3 weeks to restore trauma points... I hate the Asylum.((

PS In fact I have low level of skulduggery after 10-15 hours of the game because I don't know where's to get faster skulduggery points.

krakjen

Aug 21, 2017
It's almost impossible on the early stages of the game. So, we should to wait 2-3 weeks to restore trauma points... I hate the Asylum.((

PS In fact I have low level of skulduggery after 10-15 hours of the game because I don't know where's to get faster skulduggery points.
Opening the underwater locked boxes when diving in the lake is a good grinding spot early one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SillyHotRPG

KiraKiraKira

Aug 27, 2018
Teleport has been limited now. Supposed to help prevent you from breaking your game (still happens), but now prevents you from teleporting out of kylar/eden/hawk/cow locations. Not a fan of the last two, apologies to the folks that are.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes