ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Where is the tan lines toggle(the one that makes your skin darker if you're going tanning), is it safe? Is it alright?
I guess you mean this:
OPTIONS → Performance → Visual representation of the player character's skin colour / Tanning changes due to sun exposure

I have never had any issues since tanning was introduced.

Haha February

Aug 24, 2020
I guess you mean this:
OPTIONS → Performance → Visual representation of the player character's skin colour / Tanning changes due to sun exposure

I have never had any issues since tanning was introduced.
I found it thank you! It seems that it has moved cuz I can't find it in its original place in "general" or "game settings" I forgot.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I found it thank you! It seems that it has moved cuz I can't find it in its original place in "general" or "game settings" I forgot.
Yeah, a lot of stuff had been shuffled around since the last update. It took me a while to recognize that overlays now have several tabs.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
How do you get Whitney to visit the orphanage? I really really want to do the Kylar stockholm syndrome stuff but I'm months away from Halloween (failing that does anyone know how to change the month?)

aliastimbuktu

May 5, 2018
I found some minor bug: when my orphan passes out her hair style changes to a random one. both fringe and sides can change.

Also there has been something bothering me with the sextoys and masturbation. My orphan can only use them when masturbating at the bathroom in the orphanage. When masturbating at the toilet in the school or park, at the temple or during the random exhibition encounter in the streets she can only swallow an aphrodisiac pill.

Crimson Tide

Feb 26, 2018
I found some minor bug: when my orphan passes out her hair style changes to a random one. both fringe and sides can change.
That's not a bug, it's a new feature. Passing out from stress, as well as some events with Whitney, mess up your hair. It doesn't change to a random one, each style changes into a specific, more "ruffled" style.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Also there has been something bothering me with the sextoys and masturbation. My orphan can only use them when masturbating at the bathroom in the orphanage. When masturbating at the toilet in the school or park, at the temple or during the random exhibition encounter in the streets she can only swallow an aphrodisiac pill.
Did you equip the toys in your bedroom to take with you?

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Although, I really like how there is a dev who gives a shit about his playerbase and actively works in churning out updates instead of running a P*treon money making scheme......But can someone please nudge Vrelnir to simmer down on W*itney stuff:HideThePain:I discarded that bitch from my game 10 updates ago,and everytime I see how much work has been put on her stuff in the newer versions,I die inside:HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Although, I really like how there is a dev who gives a shit about his playerbase and actively works in churning out updates instead of running a P*treon money making scheme......But can someone please nudge Vrelnir to simmer down on W*itney stuff:HideThePain:I discarded that bitch from my game 10 updates ago,and everytime I see how much work has been put on her stuff in the newer versions,I die inside:HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:.
Vrelnir:
Noted, make another person like Whitney so they stop complaining about Whitney. nod nod.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
there's no avoiding adding content someone's not gonna like
not everyone's gonna like updates for stuff you like either
just accept that

Kishuna

May 25, 2019
Obligatory All Feats save for 0.3.12.4
Two new feats worth four more VrelCoins. As always, expect future All Feats saves to be uploaded around about one to three weeks after the initial updates to account for any hotfixes Vrel might release immediately following a new version.
304 Total VrelCoins.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
When I enable the visual representation of skin color, the MC changes to red automatically. Anyone knows whats the problem?
I'm having this exact same issue. I even tried the test skin color button in the creation phase, but when the game started, *BAM* Bright Red

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes