someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
Hol' up, now you got me interested.
What 3 places are these?
If you want spoilers you can get them on the Wiki. But here are a few hints:
1. Mason (he/she shows up in a few more places than just the pool)
2. Kylar
3. Random non-named NPC event while hitchhiking to the farms.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
2. Kylar
Hmm, all I know about Mason is by the river.
Kylar is just doing Kylar things by being sub.
I dunno about the hitchhike but I do like it when you can try nearly crashing their car, kek.

RyanT20346

Apr 11, 2022
hi everyone. I've recently downloaded the game on my Mac and I've tried to play but there seems to be an issue with saves where I lose my saves and all my progress. I'd really appreciate any help you can give. thanks in advance

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
hi everyone. I've recently downloaded the game on my Mac and I've tried to play but there seems to be an issue with saves where I lose my saves and all my progress. I'd really appreciate any help you can give. thanks in advance
Should be your browser auto-clearing or something.
You might wanna start exporting your saves so you won't lost 'em again and easily load 'em again if the browser auto-clears.

RyanT20346

Apr 11, 2022
Should be your browser auto-clearing or something.
You might wanna start exporting your saves so you won't lost 'em again and easily load 'em again if the browser auto-clears.
how do I export and import my files? I'm very new to playing pc games of any kind

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
2. Kylar
No, just no.
None of this is even remotly a rape by MC.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Hmm, all I know about Mason is by the river.
There is a scene in the locker room.
You can get it if you are hunting panties for the panty thief. I think it also earns you a feat?
Styling this as a rape is bit far fetched...

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
When does school end and how to I leave, I went to front yard and its locked am i locked in because i stayed to long?

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
When does school end and how to I leave, I went to front yard and its locked am i locked in because i stayed to long?
If you're locked in then yes you stayed too long, but don't worry, you can still get out.
I think there was a way out in the back yard and in one of the bathrooms. Ladders?

Reactions: Some_Dude?

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
If you're locked in then yes you stayed too long, but don't worry, you can still get out.
I think there was a way out in the back yard and in one of the bathrooms. Ladders?
Ya I found school ends around 3pm in game and if you get locked in you can climb out through the back playground

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone know if characters in the sex scenes will get created even in a random gen, I don't like just the black silhouette

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Probably not, or at least not anytime soon. It's not planned last I read, though that and more positions have been requested several times before. Then again so to has more preg content. It'll be slow going towards that end I think at best.

Doomeye

May 7, 2018
anyone finding it a bit hard to wake up in a hospital after going unconscious from the stress? II've triggered it at various locations and trauma levels, but I haven't been able to get to the asylum or get therapy or even wake up in the hospital.

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
anyone finding it a bit hard to wake up in a hospital after going unconscious from the stress? II've triggered it at various locations and trauma levels, but I haven't been able to get to the asylum or get therapy or even wake up in the hospital.
That does remind me about trying to get in the hospital underground for a scene ages ago. I honestly don't remember what I did to keep my trauma and stress up. I think I had stripped naked and kept entering/leaving the hospital and getting random scenes till I fainted.

Doomeye

May 7, 2018
That does remind me about trying to get in the hospital underground for a scene ages ago. I honestly don't remember what I did to keep my trauma and stress up. I think I had stripped naked and kept entering/leaving the hospital and getting random scenes till I fainted.
yea, tried that. It used to be almost every tiime you fainted, you'd get hospiitalized as long as you weren't on the police wanted list thing. Same with ass parasites and the river event in the forest. Used to be very common, but now I can only get it after trying to farm the raining forest for days. Not hours, days. And that's not even guarenteeing the parasite event.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes