tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
Any chance this game will ever get any new pixel animations?

Seriously, dev needs to invest in more animations!!!

Jan 25, 2018
Any chance this game will ever get any new pixel animations?

Seriously, dev needs to invest in more animations!!!
I was jus thinking about that. The first problem is, that devs need to eat too, but I wouldn't risk investing in some projects with a few exceptions, this one being one of them because Vrelnir actually updates the game regularly. The second problem is, that devs have always priorities, so its futile to donate directly to the SubscribeStar page as the devs have story, coding, debugging above making more art. So I came up with the idea of speaking to the devs about setting a bounty or comission on the side with a pixel artist specifically for more animations, though maybe next year when I have a few extra but substantial amount of bucks to burn.

muffrule456

May 16, 2021
I was jus thinking about that. The first problem is, that devs need to eat too, but I wouldn't risk investing in some projects with a few exceptions, this one being one of them because Vrelnir actually updates the game regularly. The second problem is, that devs have always priorities, so its futile to donate directly to the SubscribeStar page as the devs have story, coding, debugging above making more art. So I came up with the idea of speaking to the devs about setting a bounty or comission on the side with a pixel artist specifically for more animations, though maybe next year when I have a few extra but substantial amount of bucks to burn.
I'd be so willing to donate lots to this

Golden Twink

Mar 23, 2020
Gods dayum, absolutely love the new office job. This is one game that never ceases to amaze with its content updates.

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
Of course dev has to eat too. But considering the monthly earnings of the game, I find it impossible that he cant afford one or two new pixel animations every 6 months.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
  • Statistics now keeps track of the total amount of human and beast semen swallowed. Thanks to Nicky Lassandri.
I needed this for... reasons. Praise be to all of the collaborators, you are all awesome (vrelnir too ofc ;))

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Is my game bugged or stats of Jacquline(office manager)are yet to be added?There is no column for her in the "social" tab...Also what are the new interactions with robin?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Is my game bugged or stats of Jacquline(office manager)are yet to be added?There is no column for her in the "social" tab...Also what are the new interactions with robin?
Random NPCs have no entry on the social tab. So far.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Has the option to submit willingly to Ear Slime's commands been revoked in the newest version or is it just my gameplay?

Oct 6, 2018
I wished we were able to leave orphanage... I know you can live at farm but you are still forced to pay orphanage money... damn

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
I wished we were able to leave orphanage... I know you can live at farm but you are still forced to pay orphanage money... damn
Technically, you can, as there are a couple 'other house' options that avoid payment like the wolf cave, Eden's cabin, etc.
But I would enjoy an option that lets you leave the orphanage for good myself.
Especially with the furniture shop giving a more customizable personal space.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes