madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Does anyone Know how to get the Fame Missions unlocked at the pub?
Walk into Pub with high notoriety. Some drunk customer will try to take advantage of you telling you you're that famous slut/whore/deviant, but Landry intervenes and advises the PC to look for Mickey in the Orphanage, who's a computer whiz kid and will be able to manipulate PC records, so such situations may be avoided in future. When you find Mickey in the Orphanage they will task you with breaking into Leighton's safe at School and also Bailey's office computer. You will need high Skulduggery skills for that though.

Reactions: ThyraUnn
Aug 22, 2021
Technically, you can, as there are a couple 'other house' options that avoid payment like the wolf cave, Eden's cabin, etc.
But I would enjoy an option that lets you leave the orphanage for good myself.
Especially with the furniture shop giving a more customizable personal space.
Yes, there are 'free' housing options in the game, but if you want to protect robin... you are ultimately going to have to pay Bailey every few weeks no matter what.

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Walk into Pub with high notoriety. Some drunk customer will try to take advantage of you telling you you're that famous slut/whore/deviant, but Landry intervenes and advises the PC to look for Mickey in the Orphanage, who's a computer whiz kid and will be able to manipulate PC records, so such situations may be avoided in future. When you find Mickey in the Orphanage they will task you with breaking into Leighton's safe at School and also Bailey's office computer. You will need high Skulduggery skills for that though.
So it's basically the same as the crime quest? And you need to already have a high fame to trigger it?
Edit: Yeah just confirmed on one of my other saves, seems you need Notorious overall fame (>=4000 total fame points, type of fame doesn't matter). And if you've already done the crime quest, Mickey will already be there with Landry, but you'll still need to do a quest for them

Last edited:

Crimson Tide

Feb 26, 2018
So it's basically the same as the crime quest? And you need to already have a high fame to trigger it?
Edit: Yeah just confirmed on one of my other saves, seems you need Notorious overall fame (>=4000 total fame points, type of fame doesn't matter). And if you've already done the crime quest, Mickey will already be there with Landry, but you'll still need to do a quest for them
You don't strictly need Notorious. All you need is to be Recognized in either sex fame, rape fame, prostitution fame or bestiality fame. If you're Recognized (over 400) in any of those, you can trigger the event.

Reactions: megamanx06

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
You don't strictly need Notorious. All you need is to be Recognized in either sex fame, rape fame, prostitution fame or bestiality fame. If you're Recognized (over 400) in any of those, you can trigger the event.
I see. The first save I tried only had Exhibition fame so that's why it wasn't triggering there

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I think that's the quest to reset crime, I dunno if this resets fame stats.

K9

May 28, 2017
Where's the churchyard in the forest? Is it a random event, or is it situated at a precise location?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Where's the churchyard in the forest? Is it a random event, or is it situated at a precise location?
Should be a choose-able location when you joined the temple.
Basically one of the two places you can clean to gain Grace.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
a few steps into the forest, between the entrance and the lake
Should be a choose-able location when you joined the temple.
Basically one of the two places you can clean to gain Grace.
lmao you mistook it with the vineyard

Reactions: K9

Dogbrain

Sep 9, 2021
I'm getting some very strange time jumps; occasionally the time skips ahead one hour or goes back by one, it's making attending the classes into a bit of an ordeal. I'm playing on version 0.3.13.4, the latest I believe.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I'm getting some very strange time jumps; occasionally the time skips ahead one hour or goes back by one, it's making attending the classes into a bit of an ordeal. I'm playing on version 0.3.13.4, the latest I believe.
I've had this effect a couple of times. Once it happened the next day(!?) after I cheated a bit with time-stuff in the JS-console...
All the other times no cheating whatsoever was involved.
It seems there is already a mitigation implemented. If you save the game and load it again it should be fixed.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
There is a newer version available now: 0.3.13.5. One of the patch notes for that version says that it "Fixed time", so that's probably what you need.

skaiz

Jan 10, 2018
Started up a new game and checked the setting "Visual representation of the player character's skin colour" and it makes my character red during combat. Dunno why this is happening.. my other save works just fine

Dogbrain

Sep 9, 2021
Tried the new version but the time bug remains. Someone earlier suggested saving and reloading, which I have done but to no avail.

Edit: I'm not 100% certain, but I only seem to be getting the bug while playing an Ironman character.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes