Jack_Shark

Aug 16, 2020
How does one get rid of a slime parasite? Playing as a girl and I am tired of suddenly orgasming because some barely visible blue pixels keep pushing my arousal over the edge.

Found the button in the hospital that I swear wasn't there the last 6 times I visited.

Last edited:

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Man... Just got into this game... and holy moly, the html file... wtf... why is it so huge. I open it up on twine... jesus fk. Its the single most chaotically organized game I have every seen in my life lol. Welp, time to snoop around and figure out how this game works cause I didn't really see any posts regarding sugarcube.active.state.variable stuff on this thread (unless the search bar sucks which is probably is the case).
Wish me luck :V

Reactions: BirdFlu

aliastimbuktu

May 5, 2018
I have encountered a problem with some Whitney encounters in school.
One is in the toilet and the other the lecturing by leighton

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

similiar when lectured by leighton

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

my game version is 3.13.5

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
How does one get rid of a slime parasite? Playing as a girl and I am tired of suddenly orgasming because some barely visible blue pixels keep pushing my arousal over the edge.

Found the button in the hospital that I swear wasn't there the last 6 times I visited.
Have you tried going to the hospital?

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
Man... Just got into this game... and holy moly, the html file... wtf... why is it so huge. I open it up on twine... jesus fk. Its the single most chaotically organized game I have every seen in my life lol. Welp, time to snoop around and figure out how this game works cause I didn't really see any posts regarding sugarcube.active.state.variable stuff on this thread (unless the search bar sucks which is probably is the case).
Wish me luck :V
You're doing things wrong for starters. Two things:
-DoL uses a Git repo on GitGud.io, no one who contributes edits the HTML directly because the HTML wasn't designed to be edited directly, hence how messy it is.
-You're opening the game's files using Twine. Don't do that. DoL used to use Twine but got too big and eventually we had to shift over to SugarCube. Don't open it up with Twine unless you want it to crash, as 99.9% of the time it *will* crash because of how huge the game has become. If you're really curious, try opening it up with Tweego instead.

You're on your own for console commands, but the game definitely is not chaotically organized (see the Git repo for that), you're just doing it wrong

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
Every time I been looking under the hood, I just used notepad++ It seems ok; but I haven't really shopped around for different programs or user experience.

May 25, 2022
Playing for the first time since like four updates ago, holly molly, all the romantic interests now contain NTR. Why is not properly labeled as such?, NTR and Cheating, the game has a shit-ton of content on those fetishes now.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Playing for the first time since like four updates ago, holly molly, all the romantic interests now contain NTR. Why is not properly labeled as such?, NTR and Cheating, the game has a shit-ton of content on those fetishes now.
Bruh how? Unless by NTR you mean Netori,only robin can be forced into a scenario where she will be raped and its preventable,and even then its not NTR cause she is raped which also gives her severe trauma.So where did you encounter NTR?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Am I missing the "create new outfit" option somewhere or was it removed?

Edit: Nevermind, found it. It's in the "clothing" list instead of the "clothing sets" stuff for some reason, lol.

Last edited:

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
Bruh how? Unless by NTR you mean Netori,only robin can be forced into a scenario where she will be raped and its preventable,and even then its not NTR cause she is raped which also gives her severe trauma.So where did you encounter NTR?
I suppose he could mean the player is the one forced into such scenarios, but the game is not exactly hiding its focus on this (and NTR is in the tags too).

MomentumMori

Oct 20, 2021
Brother, WE'RE the NTR, we give our Li's major TRAUMA

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
There are a few interactions at lunch with Kylar and Sydney/Robin at the lunch table. But it is pretty light, and I guess overlap with bullying Kylar and her jealousy mechanic. Maybe; depending on who your love interest is set too with the attitude slider? Oh! There is the camera that Kylar can put in your room; you can still have relations with Robin, and have a huge spike in jealousy. There is also the Robin's Halloween threesome event when they have low confidence and sort of just go along with it.

Either way cucking isn't nearly as pronounced or core to the game's mechanics in the same way that exhibition, submission and rape is.The NTR is more of a nice little bonus.

Reactions: kcj300

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Wait what? You're telling me that such characters as Kylar, Whitney and Avery have ntr stuff? Alex, at the farms? Eden, lol? I can believe Robin and Sydney getting some, Robin also really needed more content, but ntr with the others sounds weird.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Glad there are some more flavor events and text around the school with other students, the school feels more alive/fleshed out. The little conversations in the library and such do a lot for the game. Always feels like the school should be one of the busiest areas when it comes to events and such since you're usually going to be there most the week. I've always personally wanted to see some other students going through some messed up events like the MC as well.

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Hmm, the 3rd bloodmoon went by and still no pale waifu?
I did not snatch the ivory necklace to start the 1st encounter on no so bad terms, but now it seems there is no encounter at all!?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Does anyone know any other games that are just like Degrees of Lewdity?
You have to elaborate on "just like", since you are basically asking for a copy of the game. Just say which parts you are looking for and maybe the answer will be more helpful.

ukthrowaway69

Jun 17, 2020
You're doing things wrong for starters. Two things:
-DoL uses a Git repo on GitGud.io, no one who contributes edits the HTML directly because the HTML wasn't designed to be edited directly, hence how messy it is.
-You're opening the game's files using Twine. Don't do that. DoL used to use Twine but got too big and eventually we had to shift over to SugarCube. Don't open it up with Twine unless you want it to crash, as 99.9% of the time it *will* crash because of how huge the game has become. If you're really curious, try opening it up with Tweego instead.

You're on your own for console commands, but the game definitely is not chaotically organized (see the Git repo for that), you're just doing it wrong
How do you open this in SugarCube? I downloaded the repo but there's no distinct "main" file, I checked the docs and they all say to do it via VSCode and use Tweego rather than Twine/SugarCube directly

chichong

May 7, 2020
How do you open this in SugarCube? I downloaded the repo but there's no distinct "main" file, I checked the docs and they all say to do it via VSCode and use Tweego rather than Twine/SugarCube directly

Dude, seriously, you need to be a bit proactive if you intend to mod a game, no one is going to hold your hand and give step by step instructions.

However... you have there a folder called game, where everything is neatly ordered. You have batch files for compiling your modifications in core. You can read the documentation in tweego on website, edit the .bat's to see what exactly they do. To edit the files you should have a pretty good idea how twine works and tweego shortcuts. That's for starters.

Some time ago I tried to mess with this game too. I underestimated the amount of work (and talent) you need to write even a simple scene with credible characters. After about a week of efforts (8-10 hours / day) I gave up. My pawns were doing what I wanted them to do, but they had no soul, no personality. Were just white words on a black screen.

To sum up. If you want to write scenes / encounters, be prepared for a lot of effort. If you just want to mess with game constants and let's say... increase the damage you do with high heels or how much you get for an orchid - that's painfully easy.

Good luck.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes