goug

Jul 28, 2017
Sooo I saved Whitney from a certain event, thinking it would change the way they interact with my character. I was disappointed. Can the event happen again, or am I forever stuck with them?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Sooo I saved Whitney from a certain event, thinking it would change the way they interact with my character. I was disappointed. Can the event happen again, or am I forever stuck with them?
As far as I can see this event is repeatable if you meet the conditions. (dom=0, no LI, passing out in the street)

And yeah, I'd really like Whitney to be a lot nicer afterwards. At least for some time.
I'd also like an option to rescue them from the dungeon. And they should be a LOT nicer after this!

goug

Jul 28, 2017
As far as I can see this event is repeatable if you meet the conditions. (dom=0, no LI, passing out in the street)

And yeah, I'd really like Whitney to be a lot nicer afterwards. At least for some time.
I'd also like an option to rescue them from the dungeon. And they should be a LOT nicer after this!
Ah, that's it, I forgot about the passing out part. Guess I'll have to try that again, thanks! Whitney had one chance at redemption, off to the dungeon with them!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I don't think the devs planned that far yet. kek
But hey, you start missing their shenanigans when they're gone since the town gets a bit boring if one of your problems go away.

AQVA992

May 22, 2019
When will they expand interaction with the Mason?
at least you could meet him in a club and a massage parlor, where the rest of the NPCs looked organically.

Crimson Tide

Feb 26, 2018
sooooo.... did the creator give up on adding pregnancy? I asked a year ago and was told he was working on it.....
Pregnancy is being worked on, just as it has been when you asked a year ago. The reason it's taking so long is because it's a big undertaking, and the last thing we want is for it to be undercooked when it comes out.

I will say this, though. Pregnancy is closer to being released than it was for a long time. There will still be no ETA, but I can safely say it's somewhere in the ballpark of "soon".

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
if u cheat u cant get the feats i thought
That's the point of a feat, to achieve something, and not to cheat something.

Most feats are the end point of a story arc. I want to see this story arc. If I get a badge for it, fine. But why would I care for the badge without the story?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
It is impossible to get all feats without cheating.
And if you wanna cheat then do so. The game comes with a full featured cheat menu.
Using cheats would not help at all, as it would disqualify from earning feats.

You can't earn all the feats in one playthrough, since there are virginity loss and gender-specific feats that are mutually exclusive. However, you can carry over the history of what feats you earned between playthroughs, so you can eventually have a save file that has all feats listed as earned. I have explained this before:

You have to play at least 2+((n-2)/2) playthroughs in order to get all of the feats (once as a male, once as a female, and the rest as a hermaphrodite), losing your virginity/ies to different named NPCs each time. n represents the number of feats involving named NPCs taking your virginity.
Previously earned feats also give VrelCoins for future playthroughs. I assume people asking for "a save with all feats completed" are really asking for "a save with max VrelCoins", as referenced above, so they can start with as many bonuses as possible (which I admit should probably be saved for a second playthrough)

Last edited:
Reactions: kcj300 and NitroSM
Aug 9, 2018
Haven't played since the huge Prison Update- besides the Wraith which I can see in recent changelogs seems to be a brand new LI would anyone mind telling me what big changes there have been since then? Or perhaps how to get any new, hidden Robin scenes? (seem to have the hardest time finding those)

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes