Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is there a way to ignore a summonning to the forest lake by the red moon?
I really hate it, I come throught a hell:
1) I don't have any choices and come to the stupid lake
2) I try to escape from the forest and get raped many times by stupid Eden
3) I escaped and get captured by Eden 5 times before I can escape from the forest
4) I got to stupid Asylum and I have long time to restore stupid trauma... :<
PS In the next year I don't wanna be summoning to the stupid lake :(
You can always try tentacle plains and pray for RNG. kek

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Man Willpower is really difficult to keep up now. Willpower decay seems like it might need to be toned down a bit. I appreciate the decay on Exhibitionism and Promiscuity now though from a gameplay and realism point of view, but those are much easier to manage as well. I know you can toggle off all decay altogether, but it seems like Willpower is really the only one that needs tweaking. Even keeping it up at level 2 is a struggle unless you allow yourself to be gangbanged. Kinda defeats the purpose of raising Willpower to avoid being gangbanged, lol.

Edit: Oh, apparently the decay toggle is only for Exhibitionism, Promiscuity, and Deviancy. So I guess it wouldn't help with Willpower anyways.

Maybe I need to try the new ways to gain Willpower, I'm used to in combat or meditation but it seems like you can pray and do some wooden horse shit too on the weekends, maybe that'll help. It'd need to be quite a bit stronger than meditation though. Man, meditation in the Lake Ruins feels like it does nothing for how much time it takes up.

Last edited:

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
try tentacle plains
Tentacles?
I removed all monsters and beasts in the options at all,
because I wanna to play the school sim sandbox game, not a fantasy game.

1669409254725.png

PS And this Red Moon Summoning broke my real life sandbox game experience. :<
I came up with the idea that it was just my character who went crazy, that's why they put she in a psychiatric hospital.
PPS Still not trying to escape from the Asylum at the current time, not sure about tentacles monsters here with "no monster options"

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Is there a way to ignore a summonning to the forest lake by the red moon?
I really hate it, I come throught a hell:
1) I don't have any choices and come to the stupid lake
2) I try to escape from the forest and get raped many times by stupid Eden
3) I escaped and get captured by Eden 5 times before I can escape from the forest
4) I got to stupid Asylum and I have long time to restore stupid trauma... :<
PS In the next year I don't wanna be summoning to the stupid lake :(
I'm already past xmas and I had no encounter with the pale waifu so far. That does not feel right...

As for the asylum, that's easy to avoid: as soon as the trauma bar gets into reddish shades, lay low! Don't try anything stoopid. Meet Robin or Doren, spend your daylight(!) hours at the beach. Or just sleep. Until the trauma bar gets greenish again.

As for Eden, in earlier versions Eden could be quite a PITA. But nowadays Eden is rather harmless. If you like it our not, just raise Eden's love to max and ask for more freedom.
The result is: you'll have a safe house if you need it and Eden will annoy you only occasionally with easily dismissable events. Just visit Eden now and then and you will have no problem whatsoever.

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
As for the asylum, that's easy to avoid: as soon as the trauma bar gets into reddish shades, lay low! Don't try anything stoopid. Meet Robin or Doren, spend your daylight(!) hours at the beach. Or just sleep. Until the trauma bar gets greenish again.
Yeah! But in that moment I just wanna to escape from the forest, but Eden turned my trauma at max.
And there's no any vault to restore trauma at the forest. And when I escape from the forest to the town I just "fade to darkness..." (I have max fatigue and max trauma) and wake up right in the Asylum.

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
But nowadays Eden is rather harmless. If you like it our not, just raise Eden's love to max and ask for more freedom.
The result is: you'll have a safe house if you need it and Eden will annoy you only occasionally with easily dismissable events. Just visit Eden now and then and you will have no problem whatsoever.
In the first time, I made with Eden 100% of Love and get the freedom after the long grind.
But now I don't wanna it anymore, that Hunter is very annoying, and I sweared don't make any step to the forest, but stupid Red Moon still made it for me. :<

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
In the first time, I made with Eden 100% of Love and get the freedom after the long grind.
But now I don't wanna it anymore, that Hunter is very annoying, and I sweared don't make any step to the forest, but stupid Red Moon still made it for me. :<
Idk, but getting Eden to max love is definitely not a long grind.
And once you got there Eden will annoy you only after 2 or 3 weeks of absence. And all you have to do is tell them you're fine, go away!
How is this even remotely "very annoying"?

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
At the current moment it is. So, I don't like people who's wanna to force to love :'D
Five times to hunt me,
I say to Eden:"I don't wanna to be with U"
That hunter: "I don't care, I'll force you to love me"

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
is definitely not a long grind.
Not sure. Maybe 1-2 hours without escaping from that hut, it's a very long for me.
I like other experience, I like exhbitionist gameplay and maybe some crossdressing experience, and 1-2 hours without my favorite gameplay elements is a very boring.

Last edited:

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Not sure. Maybe 1-2 hours without escaping from that hut, it's a very long for me.
I like other experience, I like exhbitionist gameplay and maybe some crossdressing experience, and 1-2 hours without my favorite gameplay is a very boring.
You can avoid the blood moon event by simply not sleeping during blood moon. Otherwise you will have to regain control before entering the lake ruin.

Reactions: SillyHotRPG

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Idk, but getting Eden to max love is definitely not a long grind.
And once you got there Eden will annoy you only after 2 or 3 weeks of absence. And all you have to do is tell them you're fine, go away!
I recently found out that there is also an event were you get abducted by Eden again, but only if you stay away *really* long

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
1 or 2 hours is just 1 or 2 clicks.
Or are you seriously talking about 2h real time? There are plenty of ways to escape within a few real time minutes. With or without acquiring Stockholm.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I recently found out that there is also an event were you get abducted by Eden again, but only if you stay away *really* long
There are several levels of escalation.
Once Eden considers you their property, there is no return.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
There are several levels of escalation.
Once Eden considers you their property, there is no return.
Not return, but I had Eden abduct me and put me into a cage even though I had Stockholm. That was after I didnt visit for like a month or something.

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Not return, but I had Eden abduct me and put me into a cage even though I had Stockholm. That was after I didnt visit for like a month or something.
I have that event too) I just forget about Eden for 2-3 months(?) with max Stokholm and Love Levels.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
That cage is new. My last game lasted for ~15 months and have not found that cage
But how can you ignore Eden for a month or more? After a week or so Eden will find you in town. Some of theses events can be avoided but most cannot.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
That cage is new. My last game lasted for ~15 months and have not found that cage
But how can you ignore Eden for a month or more? After a week or so Eden will find you in town. Some of theses events can be avoided but most cannot.
I think as long as you dont go back to the hut with her it counts as ignoring, not sure though. Im not entirely sure what is needed to trigger the event, try to never go back to the hut, dont walk with her in the park and such. Maybe its also tied to domination.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Walk into Bailey's office the morning before your rent payment is due. With Promiscuity above 3 and S seduction check you'll be able to seduce them, but this will end up in a non-consensual encounter, leaving both parties traumatized.
No sex there. If you go into his office repeatedly(at any time) you get the spanking scene(no sex able). But that's all i could find. There was that scene you mentioned but that didn't lead to sex either :(

GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
Hey all,

I had a question about the watersport feature, and I couldn't find the answer in the changelog

Is it possible, or will it be possible, to request people to piss on, and or in, you during sex?
Provided if your masochism skill is high enough ofcourse

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Hey all,

I had a question about the watersport feature, and I couldn't find the answer in the changelog

Is it possible, or will it be possible, to request people to piss on, and or in, you during sex?
Provided if your masochism skill is high enough ofcourse
As the dev admitted he's not into this particular fetish, watersport occurences are rare and nothing to write home about. If an NPC is angry enough at yor MC (non-con or cons encounter) they may mark their teritory at the end of sex. You'll see a stat 'number of times urinated on' and that's about it. No related feats to obtain as far as I am aware, no perversely playful or creatively cruel golden shower games.

Similarly, there is very little active and fully developed BDSM content, with dedicated impact play encounters featuring various implements, clothing, accessories, disciplinary rituals (counting strokes aloud and thanking for them, asking to be tied up or not, orgasm control/denial, taking orders, etc) or even more advanced forms of BDSM play.

Reactions: Umbra.Nox
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes