Crimson Tide

Feb 26, 2018
Haven't played since the huge Prison Update- besides the Wraith which I can see in recent changelogs seems to be a brand new LI would anyone mind telling me what big changes there have been since then? Or perhaps how to get any new, hidden Robin scenes? (seem to have the hardest time finding those)
First of all, the Ivory Wraith isn't a love interest, it's just an NPC. Besides that, the major things since you last played are:
  • Plantpeople, odd creatures found in the forest and moor. They're as much plant as they are person- perhaps more- and entice you with creeping, caressing vines. You might think it's fine to kiss them, give in to them, worship them. But if you're not careful, you'll find yourself addicted... literally. Their nectar is not only a potent aphrodisiac, but also very addictive. (They were added in the Prison update, but nectar addiction was added after, so I just wanted to make sure to mention it.)
  • The photo studio. Niki has a job offer for you: model for them, in fancy clothes and eventually in the nude, and you'll have money coming your way. Just be sure not to let your guard down, or you'll find yourself blackmailed. Niki is perfectly polite and respectable, but their clientele... not so much.
  • A few new scenes at the wolf cave. That place has been abandoned for a while, but there's some more to do there now.
  • An olive book available at the library, similar to the critically acclaimed Raul and Janet. It tells the story of the despicable Mr. Pinch. Mr. Pinch hated Christmas, he bashed the whole season! Now, please don't ask why. No one quite knows the reason. It could be, perhaps, that his shoes were too tight. It could be his head wasn't screwed on just right. But I think that the most likely reason of all, may have been that his cock was two sizes too small. (Disclaimer: Mr. Pinch may also be Ms. Pinch depending on how they're generated.)
  • New dancing work. Skilled dancers can be called upon by Charlie to take private jobs in households. They hesitate to give the more dangerous jobs to people they like, but those dangerous jobs are the most lucrative... and the most interesting.
  • NPCs now have proper clothing. Their clothes are described in scenes, and they can be undressed in combat.
  • The sex shop, and sex toys. This is a big one. Sirris runs a sex shop, though it's out of commission when the game starts. With the player's help, it can open earlier than normal. Once it's open, the floodgates are too. NPCs can use sex toys like dildos, flogs and vibrators in combat. You can also purchase sex toys of your own- dildos and such to use while masturbating, as well as strap-ons to gift to that special someone. You might be able to find Sydney working the shop, and I'm sure there's all sorts of mischief two sinful lovers could get up to behind closed doors.
  • Robin's crossdressing arc. You can encourage Robin to crossdress more often, leading to a new questline, and Robin casually crossdressing out in the open. This meshes well with the new NPC clothing system mentioned previously.
  • Whitney's no longer constrained to the school. They also lurk in the alleyways, bringing a heaping helping of events with them.
  • Robin's punishments. Up until now, if you took on Robin's payments and then just didn't pay Bailey, Robin would remain safe. This is no longer the case. Robin can be punished alongside you now, if you give Bailey reason enough to distrust you. They can be sent to four lovely venues: the mealhouse at Danube, right by your side; a shady group who leaves Robin alone and terrified at the landfill; the pillory, for the townsfolk to use and abuse; and the underground brothel, once again right at your side. Keep them safe... or don't. Up to you.
  • A dog pound on Starfish Street. It's a nice gateway into the world of deviancy, and a way to get enough money early game to keep Bailey satisfied. There's danger lurking within, though, and if you're not careful, you may find yourself chained up with the rest of the bitches.
  • Kylar's expanded kidnapping sequence. This one isn't tied to jealousy; instead, there are a few specific triggers for it. The easiest would be to accept the owl plushie they give you, and then have sex with Robin in your bedroom. It greatly expands Kylar's character, so despite technically being a bad thing, if you like Kylar, I highly recommend you get it to happen.
  • Demonic hunting on Domus Street. Demon PCs can break into houses solely to fuck the homeowners. Classy.
  • Combat hypnosis. NPCs can hypnotise you during combat, giving you various different traits. For example, Hypnotic Yearning will cause you to beg for rougher treatment sometimes when you try to scream. (They can also just induce instant orgasms and raise masochism.) Hypnotist NPCs are very rare, though they're more common when you have Uncontrolled Hallucinations.
  • The catacombs under the churchyard, near the entrance to the forest. These can be explored once you have skulduggery C+ or higher; they're about as dangerous early game as they are late game. You can find quite a few antiques in here.
  • Fame missions at the pub. Mickey can help you decrease your negative fames, or increase your positive fames, by having you do tasks for them. The more impactful you want the change to be, the more dangerous the task. There are currently twelve tasks available to be done, which take you to a variety of areas and people.
  • The office building on High Street. You can become a temp worker to earn money; higher floors earn more money, but are also more dangerous. It's a good early-game option, provided you stick to the lower floors.
  • Don't think you're safe at night, all snuggled up in your bed... what's sleep without nightmares?
There's plenty, plenty more; those are just the big things.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
First of all, the Ivory Wraith isn't a love interest, it's just an NPC. Besides that, the major things since you last played are:
  • Plantpeople, odd creatures found in the forest and moor. They're as much plant as they are person- perhaps more- and entice you with creeping, caressing vines. You might think it's fine to kiss them, give in to them, worship them. But if you're not careful, you'll find yourself addicted... literally. Their nectar is not only a potent aphrodisiac, but also very addictive. (They were added in the Prison update, but nectar addiction was added after, so I just wanted to make sure to mention it.)
  • The photo studio. Niki has a job offer for you: model for them, in fancy clothes and eventually in the nude, and you'll have money coming your way. Just be sure not to let your guard down, or you'll find yourself blackmailed. Niki is perfectly polite and respectable, but their clientele... not so much.
  • A few new scenes at the wolf cave. That place has been abandoned for a while, but there's some more to do there now.
  • An olive book available at the library, similar to the critically acclaimed Raul and Janet. It tells the story of the despicable Mr. Pinch. Mr. Pinch hated Christmas, he bashed the whole season! Now, please don't ask why. No one quite knows the reason. It could be, perhaps, that his shoes were too tight. It could be his head wasn't screwed on just right. But I think that the most likely reason of all, may have been that his cock was two sizes too small. (Disclaimer: Mr. Pinch may also be Ms. Pinch depending on how they're generated.)
  • New dancing work. Skilled dancers can be called upon by Charlie to take private jobs in households. They hesitate to give the more dangerous jobs to people they like, but those dangerous jobs are the most lucrative... and the most interesting.
  • NPCs now have proper clothing. Their clothes are described in scenes, and they can be undressed in combat.
  • The sex shop, and sex toys. This is a big one. Sirris runs a sex shop, though it's out of commission when the game starts. With the player's help, it can open earlier than normal. Once it's open, the floodgates are too. NPCs can use sex toys like dildos, flogs and vibrators in combat. You can also purchase sex toys of your own- dildos and such to use while masturbating, as well as strap-ons to gift to that special someone. You might be able to find Sydney working the shop, and I'm sure there's all sorts of mischief two sinful lovers could get up to behind closed doors.
  • Robin's crossdressing arc. You can encourage Robin to crossdress more often, leading to a new questline, and Robin casually crossdressing out in the open. This meshes well with the new NPC clothing system mentioned previously.
  • Whitney's no longer constrained to the school. They also lurk in the alleyways, bringing a heaping helping of events with them.
  • Robin's punishments. Up until now, if you took on Robin's payments and then just didn't pay Bailey, Robin would remain safe. This is no longer the case. Robin can be punished alongside you now, if you give Bailey reason enough to distrust you. They can be sent to four lovely venues: the mealhouse at Danube, right by your side; a shady group who leaves Robin alone and terrified at the landfill; the pillory, for the townsfolk to use and abuse; and the underground brothel, once again right at your side. Keep them safe... or don't. Up to you.
  • A dog pound on Starfish Street. It's a nice gateway into the world of deviancy, and a way to get enough money early game to keep Bailey satisfied. There's danger lurking within, though, and if you're not careful, you may find yourself chained up with the rest of the bitches.
  • Kylar's expanded kidnapping sequence. This one isn't tied to jealousy; instead, there are a few specific triggers for it. The easiest would be to accept the owl plushie they give you, and then have sex with Robin in your bedroom. It greatly expands Kylar's character, so despite technically being a bad thing, if you like Kylar, I highly recommend you get it to happen.
  • Demonic hunting on Domus Street. Demon PCs can break into houses solely to fuck the homeowners. Classy.
  • Combat hypnosis. NPCs can hypnotise you during combat, giving you various different traits. For example, Hypnotic Yearning will cause you to beg for rougher treatment sometimes when you try to scream. (They can also just induce instant orgasms and raise masochism.) Hypnotist NPCs are very rare, though they're more common when you have Uncontrolled Hallucinations.
  • The catacombs under the churchyard, near the entrance to the forest. These can be explored once you have skulduggery C+ or higher; they're about as dangerous early game as they are late game. You can find quite a few antiques in here.
  • Fame missions at the pub. Mickey can help you decrease your negative fames, or increase your positive fames, by having you do tasks for them. The more impactful you want the change to be, the more dangerous the task. There are currently twelve tasks available to be done, which take you to a variety of areas and people.
  • The office building on High Street. You can become a temp worker to earn money; higher floors earn more money, but are also more dangerous. It's a good early-game option, provided you stick to the lower floors.
  • Don't think you're safe at night, all snuggled up in your bed... what's sleep without nightmares?
Thanks, I was gone even longer than that and didn't know about some of those changes too. Always a ton to go through in the changelog, figured I'd try to find the new shit on my own, but some of those I probably wouldn't have found on my own. I'm surprised demon PCs can straight up rape people, kinda wanna try that now.

Aug 9, 2018
Phew, that's way more than I figured there would be. Thank you for such an exhaustive answer!

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Hi all! Haven't played DoL since April/May so I have 3 (three) questions:

Are there any explicit scenes with Jordan now as in sex? Low-key feel that he's into BDSM with how repressed he is

Can the PC have sex with Bailey/Principal now?

Can the PC have human babies now? The whole reason I stopped was to wait for this update to be borne. So give it to me straight no chaser, ye or nay?

Thanks in advance!
No, Jordan remains chaste. They partake in a ritual giving you head only to make you go back to a pure way.

Bailey? Yes, although difficult as they are asexual. They want money not cheap booty. Leighton? Yes in a random event with high Seduction.

Pregnancy hasn't been implemented yet, they are working on it, though, so expect it released soon™

• Red Heart
Reactions: v-e-r-i-t-y

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
No, Jordan remains chaste. They partake in a ritual giving you head only to make you go back to a pure way.

Bailey? Yes, although difficult as they are asexual. They want money not cheap booty. Leighton? Yes in a random event with high Seduction.

Pregnancy hasn't been implemented yet, they are working on it, though, so expect it released soon™
Sex with Bailey!? How please?

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
There appears to be new flavor text for autofellatio. Now, I'm producing more than 6,000 ml, but even when full, the games I'm "disappointed by how little there is". :(

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Sex with Bailey!? How please?
Walk into Bailey's office the morning before your rent payment is due. With Promiscuity above 3 and S seduction check you'll be able to seduce them, but this will end up in a non-consensual encounter, leaving both parties traumatized.

Reactions: Midge

Nonwafflebot

Oct 22, 2018
just thought a cool addition, the ability of having sight impairments, or being blind. would add new scenes or a whole new mechanic if you were blind. plus i need to be able to replicate blind girl from popopoka

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
just thought a cool addition, the ability of having sight impairments, or being blind. would add new scenes or a whole new mechanic if you were blind. plus i need to be able to replicate blind girl from popopoka
A blindfold type mechanic would seem possible, but likely won't be done anytime soon. That can/will greatly affect most of the game's interactions.
Or it stays within a set area. That will be much more feasible for short term additions, else it would be a long term feature, like pregnancy.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
A blindfold type mechanic would seem possible, but likely won't be done anytime soon. That can/will greatly affect most of the game's interactions.
Or it stays within a set area. That will be much more feasible for short term additions, else it would be a long term feature, like pregnancy.
There is a blindfold, even a gag too.
IF you try playing with both on, you'll have a bad time. :KEK:

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
So uh downloaded the files for Android and all it did was just download every img. Onto my phone and didn't actually download the game. Is there anything else I need to download to play the game?

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
So uh downloaded the files for Android and all it did was just download every img. Onto my phone and didn't actually download the game. Is there anything else I need to download to play the game?
It should be APK file. Try downloading directly from the devs blog. (it's more up to date anyway)

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Is there a way to ignore a summonning to the forest lake by the red moon?
I really hate it, I come throught a hell:
1) I don't have any choices and come to the stupid lake
2) I try to escape from the forest and get raped many times by stupid Eden
3) I escaped and get captured by Eden 5 times before I can escape from the forest
4) I got to stupid Asylum and I have long time to restore stupid trauma... :<
(In the stupid Asylum there's many stupid events to get more trauma... it's like a hell)
PS In the next year I don't wanna be summoning to the stupid lake :(

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes