GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
As the dev admitted he's not into this particular fetish, watersport occurences are rare and nothing to write home about. If an NPC is angry enough at yor MC (non-con or cons encounter) they may mark their teritory at the end of sex. You'll see a stat 'number of times urinated on' and that's about it. No related feats to obtain as far as I am aware, no perversely playful or creatively cruel golden shower games.

Similarly, there is very little active and fully developed BDSM content, with dedicated impact play encounters featuring various implements, clothing, accessories, disciplinary rituals (counting strokes aloud and thanking for them, asking to be tied up or not, orgasm control/denial, taking orders, etc) or even more advanced forms of BDSM play.
I guess we'll have to hope for the best then
That also goes for the BDSM stuff, that sounds kinky too :giggle:

animanyx

Jan 22, 2019
Would be nice if we could turn anal preg into womb preg. Sadly if we select the option to turn off anal, we loose preg content... well... not preg, but almost kinda, preg if you pretend the butt is a womb. Anyone know if someone made a mod for something like that?

Jan 25, 2018
There is a ton of content already, I love that and it also makes me curious about how far into development the game is. Is it 70%, maybe 80%, is the dev is so greedy that we barely scratched the surface and it's only 5% of what they ambition, who knows, maybe Degrees of Lewdity is the Dwarf Forstress of lewd games.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
There is a ton of content already, I love that and it also makes me curious about how far into development the game is. Is it 70%, maybe 80%, is the dev is so greedy that we barely scratched the surface and it's only 5% of what they ambition, who knows, maybe Degrees of Lewdity is the Dwarf Forstress of lewd games.
the game doesn't have a tangible completion mark
there's just more stuff than before, and there's gonna be more stuff in the future
there is no story to be finished or anything like that, it's a sandbox
also 'greedy' and 'ambitious' are not synonyms

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I dunno man, you can play a very old build and compare them to now.
Even a moron can see a huge change and improvement.

I don't know what kind of copium you're huffing since the updates are just the devs putting what we're asking for in their own pace w/o and stops.
I'll take monthly continued updates than have so many updates in the early stages like most games then they get abandoned after enough people subbed for their monthly pay.

Even the preggo update is nearly done.
THIS is where I'm huffing the copium at but other than this, everything's great so far.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Before you call anyone a moron perhaps you should take a big step back, then play and compare. It's the same story it was a year or two ago: endless and aimless adventures of a configurable girl - or a boy, but somehow unable to express himself sexually the way a typical boy would - wandering around town wearing or not wearing this or that and doing this or that on repeat, able to magically transform into this or that with very little benefits or drawbacks other than appearance, an extra move or NPCs comment here and there, with just one fits all sex scene with moveable parts that is still hell-bent on insisting that having an orgasm makes one lose grip on a penis, which in turn angers your partner. And once a dick or its artificial / imaginary equivalent is in a specific orifice, it will stay there until completion. Not your PCs completion though. Their satisfaction or lack thereof is irrelevant. There are many situations when it's almost impossible to tell whether this is a consensual encounter or rape other than having a glance at the PCs mood stats.

So, if you say you're on Day 700+ and still enjoy this 'Groundhog Day' of lewd gaming, then perhaps it's not copium and not the other guy who overdosed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur and SigeX

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
So, if you say you're on Day 700+ and still enjoy this 'Groundhog Day' of lewd gaming, then perhaps it's not copium and not the other guy who overdosed.
I cannot tell what happens on day 700, but my last game lasted about 500 days because there was still new stuff to discover.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Before you call anyone a moron perhaps you should take a big step back, then play and compare. It's the same story it was a year or two ago: endless and aimless adventures of a configurable girl - or a boy, but somehow unable to express himself sexually the way a typical boy would - wandering around town wearing or not wearing this or that and doing this or that on repeat, able to magically transform into this or that with very little benefits or drawbacks other than appearance, an extra move or NPCs comment here and there, with just one fits all sex scene with moveable parts that is still hell-bent on insisting that having an orgasm makes one lose grip on a penis, which in turn angers your partner. And once a dick or its artificial / imaginary equivalent is in a specific orifice, it will stay there until completion. Not your PCs completion though. Their satisfaction or lack thereof is irrelevant. There are many situations when it's almost impossible to tell whether this is a consensual encounter or rape other than having a glance at the PCs mood stats.

I'm not calling anyone a moron here if you actually read it.
I don't think the story is the main focus in this game, it's more of a bonus if anything else.
It's a sandbox demmet, they'd rather give us more things to do than more npcs to explore their whole life into.

This game far from perfect but it's the fact that it's still getting support / updates monthly is enough for me to know it'll get better and better later on.
Or maybe that's just the copium I'm huffing right now. :KEK:

mehmeme

May 8, 2018

Thats because its not a story game, but a sandbox. Do you play minecraft and complain about the lack of story too?

Jan 25, 2018
the game doesn't have a tangible completion mark
there's just more stuff than before, and there's gonna be more stuff in the future
there is no story to be finished or anything like that, it's a sandbox
also 'greedy' and 'ambitious' are not synonyms
It's good that your learned the different between greedy and ambitious, because I know I definitely meant ambitious when I wrote that.

I don't know what kind of copium you're huffing since the updates are just the devs putting what we're asking for in their own pace w/o and stops.
I'll take monthly continued updates than have so many updates in the early stages like most games then they get abandoned after enough people subbed for their monthly pay.

Even the preggo update is nearly done.
THIS is where I'm huffing the copium at but other than this, everything's great so far.
You are definitely huffing something because what you wrote has nothing to do with what I asked. The first comment I'm replying to actually kindly answered my comedic question... until they added the unnecessary bit at the end.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You are definitely huffing something because what you wrote has nothing to do with what I asked. The first comment I'm replying to actually kindly answered my comedic question... until they added the unnecessary bit at the end.
Right, if I'm going to take a guess I'll say about 60 - 70.
I don't think this is even that far yet tbh.

Now surely the preggo content will come out as our Christmas gift right?
Surely it won't take until next year.
Yes, it's definitely going to come out this month, definitely.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Right, if I'm going to take a guess I'll say about 60 - 70.
I don't think this is even that far yet tbh.

Now surely the preggo content will come out as our Christmas gift right?
Surely it won't take until next year.
Yes, it's definitely going to come out this month, definitely.
Oh~ Christmas? That would be amazing. But sometime next year is okay, too. Don't rush perfection and all that.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Just search "save" for this thread and pull the latest one. I don't think there's an all feats save, but there's plenty near-complete saves that nets you more than enough coins for unlocks.
There are complete saves.
They usually pop up every update.

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
I just experienced Corrupted Sydney for the first time and I am FURIOUS that I kept myself from this Tasty Content for so long. Holy shit. HOLY SHIT.

notcallmekevin

Dec 4, 2022
I've been poking around the game files (fixing the unbearably slow bodypart growth/shrinkage). Does anyone have any idea how one might implement different gender probabilities ('malechance' in the html file) depending on if it is a consensual encounter vs not, i.e. to have non-con being almost entirely male but closer to 50/50 at the beach party, pub, etc.

Reactions: Furabia

notcallmekevin

Dec 4, 2022
I've been poking around the game files (fixing the unbearably slow bodypart growth/shrinkage). Does anyone have any idea how one might implement different gender probabilities ('malechance' in the html file) depending on if it is a consensual encounter vs not, i.e. to have non-con being almost entirely male but closer to 50/50 at the beach party, pub, etc.
Substanitally more complicated, I assume, but having it depend on appearance would be cool, i.e. appearing as female would attract more men and appearing as male would attract more women.
The function to generate an NPC (line 127166) is quite difficult to understand as it takes 5 arguments but it is usually only called with 1

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes