Crimson Tide

Feb 26, 2018
I've been poking around the game files (fixing the unbearably slow bodypart growth/shrinkage). Does anyone have any idea how one might implement different gender probabilities ('malechance' in the html file) depending on if it is a consensual encounter vs not, i.e. to have non-con being almost entirely male but closer to 50/50 at the beach party, pub, etc.
Given the way events are set up, pretty much impossible. There are multiple events that can result in consensual sex or molestation, depending on either random chance or the player's actions. Every consensual encounter can also become nonconsensual, if you ask to stop and they refuse.

I don't see a way to make this happen that doesn't involve going through every event in the game and restructuring any that can result in either option.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
It does look like the game determines randomly, based on population ratio you set up when starting a new game, who is involved in an event... this could be the beach, the bar, strip club or simply on the street. Thus, I believe it'd be easier to set up a new setting for each of those events, or, possibly put tags on them so you could at least adjust that ratio.
As for simply consensual or not-, as Crimson Tide said.

Aug 22, 2021
It does look like the game determines randomly, based on population ratio you set up when starting a new game, who is involved in an event... this could be the beach, the bar, strip club or simply on the street. Thus, I believe it'd be easier to set up a new setting for each of those events, or, possibly put tags on them so you could at least adjust that ratio.
As for simply consensual or not-, as Crimson Tide said.
If it isn't a named npc (which you configure individually), then you can change the ratios and preferences within a current game as well I believe (in one of the settings menus you can find at a rest point).

Reactions: Settum

Darth616

Nov 8, 2021
Hermaphrodite can't buy buy Nun's/Monk's Habit/Veil?

warning 0.3.13.5 Error: <<clothingShopv2>>: cannot execute widget: 0.3.13.5 Error: <<shopDetailsv2>>: cannot execute widget: 0.3.13.5 Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.col.replacereplace is not a function

This in Android version.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
If it isn't a named npc (which you configure individually), then you can change the ratios and preferences within a current game as well I believe (in one of the settings menus you can find at a rest point).
So, although vexing not kevin could just alter the setting before going to the bar or to the party and then revert back.

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
Does anyone know how to trigger the new Halloween lake party event? I've done a number of runs of this version now but nothing ever seems to happen for me.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger the new Halloween lake party event? I've done a number of runs of this version now but nothing ever seems to happen for me.
You should get an event in the school hallway some day before Halloween.
After that you should have a journal entry telling you there is a party after 18:00.
The event is not random but it may be shadowed by other events.

Reactions: BodaciousBoar

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
it was planed almost 20 years ago D: but what happened now did dev change his mind or something D :

Crimson Tide

Feb 26, 2018
Pregnancy is planned and in-progress, but it takes a long time due to how much the mechanics affect the entire game, how much spritework needs to be done and how many individual scenes need to be written. Rather than release it half-baked and improve it across a lot of updates, Vrel wants to release pregnancy in a full, satisfying state upon release.

That being said, we're in the end stretch. Vrel has stated on the blogspot that if all goes well, pregnancy will be the feature of the next update.

It was "planned" somewhere in 2015 I believe. Maybe a bit earlier. Hard to tell the further back you go.
DoL came out in 2018. Rough ideas and framework for pregnancy were in place ever since then.

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
You should get an event in the school hallway some day before Halloween.
After that you should have a journal entry telling you there is a party after 18:00.
The event is not random but it may be shadowed by other events.
I appreciate the response and answer but I wasn't specific enough in my question. I have gotten to the point where I can and have joined the party, but then its a wet noodle.

I was under the impression there was more to that event than merely drinking with students until midnight, I assumed there would be some harassment attempt by some entity but so far its literally just been drinking repeatedly until midnight and then everyone goes home like normal.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I appreciate the response and answer but I wasn't specific enough in my question. I have gotten to the point where I can and have joined the party, but then its a wet noodle.

I was under the impression there was more to that event than merely drinking with students until midnight, I assumed there would be some harassment attempt by some entity but so far its literally just been drinking repeatedly until midnight and then everyone goes home like normal.
If I remember about 10 updates ago the party had drinking, socializing (talking with random students), flirting and when having drank enough dancing with the strip-tease mechanics. There's also multiple sexual scenes depending if you rejected someone, danced, flirted, accepted drinks etc and finally the obvious orgy when you dance too lewdly.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018

Nah, a noodle it is.
Considering how tricky it is to attend all Halloween events it is rather disappointing.

But it seems there is an easter egg. If you join the wolvies at Halloween (which I missed last time) the party plays out differently.
Dunno how different.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I've been poking around the game files (fixing the unbearably slow bodypart growth/shrinkage). Does anyone have any idea how one might implement different gender probabilities ('malechance' in the html file) depending on if it is a consensual encounter vs not, i.e. to have non-con being almost entirely male but closer to 50/50 at the beach party, pub, etc.
That would be a neat feature to have, now that you mention it. I didn't know I wanted it until now. But as others have said, I don't think we will see a more fine-grained customization of that ratio (per type of event) anytime soon due to the complexity to add it in the first place.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Thats because its not a story game, but a sandbox. Do you play minecraft and complain about the lack of story too?
Oh dear, it's not even close to a sandbox game, unless by 'sandbox' you mean a perpetual construction site of an unfinished game which allows the player to free-roam the existing content in a more or less (dis)ordered manner.

A proper sandbox game allows you to make up your own rules and do whatever it is that you want to do without violating the game's own laws of physics. You obviously played Minecraft, so you should know the difference.

Here, my friend, you have a calendar, your own role of a student and orphanage resident and as such, stuff to do, calendar-triggered events, quests of sorts, etc. You have a fixed map with immovable objects and you cannot add or raze anything from it. You can only manipulate your environment to a very limited degree, basically dress as you like, except school, do some gardening and expand the farm. Oh yeah, you can also decorate your room, which is pointless anyway, but whatever, more sand freedom of choice, right? You can only visually admire your PCs attire, hairstyle and transformation and playing paperdoll is the only truly sandboxy feature of the game.

There are other characters in this game who mind their own businesses and appear in this or that location at specific times. There is a limited amount of interaction options, no sandboxy freedom of expression there. You can't discuss Briar with Doreen, you can't set up a foursome with Robin, Kylar and Whitney. Robin is the only person you can go to a cinema with, a cinema which doesn't even have it's own location, so you could go there by yourself, as a proper sandbox game would allow you to do. You can get spanked by Leighton after school, you can do a photoshoot with Leighton during school, you can get fucked by Leighton in the Brothel on Fridays or Saturdays or in his office during school if you've convinced them you're a proud slut, but that's it! A sandbox game should allow you to bring red roses to Leighton and confess your love to them and promise you'll be their bad bad pupil until Day XXX, if that's what you want. Or give 10,000 quid to Landry to sort Leighton out. Nope, you have to follow the script, don't you? And what is a script if not a written instruction on how a story should be played out? Roses can only be sold, end of story.

That's what this game is: a collection of lewd snippets borrowed from other games and loosely connected by an overarching isekai JK-girl leitmotif.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes