ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I've never had this event before, how do you trigger it ?
I've already worked plenty of times at the brothel while being in a relationship with Robin
I've got this once in a former life.
It might happen while dancing at the brothel. Prostitution fame must be ≥ 600 and Robin's confidence must be ≥ 50.
And of course some RNG conditions. Not sure if you have to choose "Private Room" like with Leighton or if it happens anyway.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Last 2 years there was an update before Christmas.
We can always hope.
Yes... but you also have to take into account that at that time, in one you only had to work with adding a transformation and perhaps an new area, while in another it was a large zone (jail) and a few more elements.

Now and due to great popular demand, now Vrel is working on the pregnancy, which not only leads to the MC and his different transformations having to work, but also for consistency, the NPCs (except those who have name until a special "event" occurs) they can also get pregnant or can get others pregnant, which will also lead to the creation of secondary events that revolve around that theme.

If to this is added that by Vrel's desire objects such as condoms were added (and that these have an internal probability of being useful or not) well... normal that the tradition will probably be broken, since if by itself for a few objects, elements and additions always in each version there are a lot of bugs, what do you expect from something as dense as a new mechanic of that level at this point.

That of course... that's why when the bases of a game are created, the characteristics and elements to exist are first defined or, failing that, the "space" and "shape" are left from the source, enough to be able to add them in the future, new mechanics and elements, without having to work on each detail part by part in principle, although in the vast majority of cases it is a Russian roulette, it works or not.

chrisjm489

Mar 29, 2022
So I suck at getting feats and getting vrelcoins. Anyone have a save that has all feats/vrelcoins unlocked? Don't really wanna use cheats but wanna see how it goes with feats.

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
So I suck at getting feats and getting vrelcoins. Anyone have a save that has all feats/vrelcoins unlocked? Don't really wanna use cheats but wanna see how it goes with feats.
Here is mine save-file from 3.0.4 with just around 87 feat points. Someone else may give you a better one later down the line.

chrisjm489

Mar 29, 2022
Here is mine save-file from 3.0.4 with just around 87 feat points. Someone else may give you a better one later down the line.
How do I load it? When I click it, it just opens as an attachment with a ton of letters/numbers/symbols. I saved the link as and was able to save it as a .save, but when I went to load from file it said it was invalid

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
How do I load it? When I click it, it just opens as an attachment with a ton of letters/numbers/symbols. I saved the link as and was able to save it as a .save, but when I went to load from file it said it was invalid
That does appear to be the case indeed. Well, it was probably too many versions behind but I *climbed it* up to the newest version - I saved it up in 3.12 version (where there was no invalid message) and then right away in the newest. That invalid message did disappear.

Here it is - saved as rar for normal download.

goug

Jul 28, 2017
When Robin asks you to leave the brothel because she doesnt want you to degrade yourself for money:
View attachment 2253113
The protag doesnt deserve that precious little bean.
That scene is heartbreaking, but my character had to stay to feature in a pig show. Life ain't easy.
Wish it had more consequences tbh, is it a repeatable event? I only saw it once.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Does anyone know how to change your hair back to normal after you get the "Visibly Tormented" trait?
You can change your hairstyle anywhere where you have a mirror, your bedroom, brothel bathroom, etc.
You can also assign a hairstyle to an outfit, but this only works when you create an outfit not when you update it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Looks like my micro CHAD can finally be a modern GENGIS KHAN.
And now the inside joke of players asking when is preggo content coming will finally die.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes