ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I mean, it'll be a NEW spam.
new year, new spams~
So instead of "Same shit shit different a..hole" it's "Same a..hole different shit". Sounds promising... but helps with the diaper changing skill.
Whatever, merry winter solstice!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So instead of "Same shit shit different a..hole" it's "Same a..hole different shit". Sounds promising... but helps with the diaper changing skill.
Whatever, merry winter solstice!
We'll be popping kids left and right the moment the update comes out. :KEK:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah... and if I got it right, we have to pay Bailey to pay someone to change the diapers. And I guess it's slightly more than £10 a week.
Looks like bailey gets paid in the end.
Unless we wanna win the worst parent of the generation award.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
And now the inside joke of players asking when is preggo content coming will finally die.
There's still the other recurring spam asking/complaining that the PC be the dominant one to initiate sex encounters etc...

Now that pregnancy is all but confirmed, I wish good luck to vrelnir and the contributors as I'll look forward to the release. I always thought that this feature would be a pandora's box due to all of the implications, and I don't envy one bit the amount of effort to make it work, so take your time and no need to rush things. We'll wait patiently. :)

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
There's still the other recurring spam asking/complaining that the PC be the dominant one to initiate sex encounters etc...
Folks are stupid to think they change force the dev to change something fundamental to the game. This would be like whining about wanting to be dominant in a game like Tower of Trample for example... (which would literally go against the whole point of the game).

On that note though, there are actually two games out now that allow you to choose which path you want to go down (for the most part). You have to work for the dominance paths though which makes sense I guess.

Sorry, I've just seen too many complaints leveled at "pure fetishism" games which I never understood.

(Edit: I know this game ISN'T pure fetishism but those sort of games tend to get the most complaints that completely miss the point of them.)

Last edited:

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Folks are stupid to think they change force the dev to change something fundamental to the game. This would be like whining about wanting to be dominant in a game like Tower of Trample for example... (which would literally go against the whole point of the game).

On that note though, there are actually two games out now that allow you to choose which path you want to go down (for the most part). You have to work for the dominance paths though which makes sense I guess.

Sorry, I've just seen too many complaints leveled at "pure fetishism" games which I never understood.

(Edit: I know this game ISN'T pure fetishism but those sort of games tend to get the most complaints that completely miss the point of them.)
What are those games?

Reactions: chichong and K9

goug

Jul 28, 2017
well there goes the dream of living at the cave and making little wolves if it just human pregnancy.
I looked at some comments on the blog, apparently the wolves will also be fertile! Now, will it result in feral/monster offsprings or human ones... don't know yet. Hopefully the former!

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
What are those games?
Three actually:
Infinity Realm
Domination Desire (Edit: I think I'm wrong on this one; submissive only.)
League of Domination

All of them have a dominance path if you win the fights and a submission path if you lose the fights. The idea is that you start off as a weakling getting slapped around but eventually surpassing your opponents and giving them a taste of their own medicine (unless you WANT to keep losing of course). Unlike other similar games where you are always treated as a weak-ass bitch no matter what.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Everyone trynna make half-animal kids.
You expect cat grills and cat buoys.
But we all know they'll look like those abominations from the Cats movie. :KEK:

• Wow
Reactions: Mister_Ferret

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
So basically Kenshi? Well, I could get behind that as long as the dev is okay with changing the game to follow that path. Also, if we ever go that route, I get a pet gutter...I will name him Dug and he will be my bestest good boy.

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Ooo~ Awesome, been a while since I am waiting for an update to come as my tall amazonian herm who was once pure and angelic turned demonic cow is currently rich beyond imagination and famous beyond imagination as I just finished all the things I can do in the prison (Which I allowed myself to be caught as the police have been unable to do so for a year now) as I escaped like a badass.

Currently keeping my rival's farm burning and planting food for the city and providing for the orphanage that is armed with pepper spray, a soup kitchen, and a big greenhouse filled with produce.

Wanted to ally with the church even if some are a bit corrupted, but mostly keep the corruption at bay, ensuring that the tentacle realm and other lusty entities are being kept in check as I destroyed a gate ritual at the manor. (Hope in the late game we can help keep the town {Corrupted/Pure/Balanced} with the spreading corruption that the nuns always insist we are yet to be ready for).

Now that the pregnancy update is coming soon, I will ensure that only named NPCs will give me children, if not then the wolves, jaguars, centaurs, or forest people will do as to breed more wild and powerful amazonian hybrids to my cause. (Also for my babies to be able to survive in the wilderness and not succumb to the will of the weak city dwellers. (Sounding more and more like an amazonian mother by the minute, but mommy will provide).

Well, I will keep on selling my milky-filled donuts and getting my enormous ass on everyone's calendar.

Good job Vrelnir and everyone making this amazing game possible ;3

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Weisskralle
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes