Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
The joke was that human pregnancies are parasitic as well. Speaking of pregnancy, anyone have any idea on how is that going to work for time scale? ~9 months is a pretty long time in-game. I kind of always thought pregnancy was a classic "we want to do it but it's a long ways off" feature that wasn't ever actually going to happen, just because it seems like such a hellish nightmare to implement on a meaningful level that feels and works right (in fact, I'd really been wondering just how long Vrelnir can continue to work on this game - it's been a lot of years of great work, and burn-out inevitably happens sooner or later). Curious and excited to see how it shakes out...

Last edited:

spikevegeta

May 1, 2017
The joke was that human pregnancies are parasitic as well. Speaking of pregnancy, anyone have any idea on how is that going to work for time scale? ~9 months is a pretty long time in-game. I kind of always thought pregnancy was a classic "we want to do it but it's a long ways off" feature that wasn't ever actually going to happen, just because it seems like such a hellish nightmare to implement on a meaningful level that feels and works right (in fact, I'd really been wondering just how long Vrelnir can continue to work on this game - it's been a lot of years of great work, and burn-out inevitably happens sooner or later). Curious and excited to see how it shakes out...
If you check the dev build compiled, you can edit how long the pregnancy lasts, default is 3 in game months, you can also edit the pregnancy chance, default is 1/20. There's also a setting to know when you get pregnant immediately or only notice it days later and you might need a tester

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
Cool - DoL is always a few steps ahead in terms of customization and modularity, and it's greatly appreciated.

Reactions: KekKoo

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Hello, can female mc become futa after creation?
That's an easy: nope. No gender changing after creation.

It would make sense to have an option to change MC's gender (at a cost), it would be (relatively) easy to implement.
But all the dev power is soaked up by the preggo fans...

Reactions: Arztz

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
Are they gonna add weapons in DoL? I wanna 'Immerse' myself as Guts man.
you get pepper spray, heels, and transformations(fangs(cats and Wolfs) and horns(cows and demon)). to beat someone become a masochism(can someone give me a guide to increase masochism), increase physique and science grade (optionally increase English as well to reset the enemy to zero aggression), become a demon + cat, dog, or cow hybrid and beat every thing to a bloody pulp.

note: this is not a game were you are powerful have no delusions that you can become powerful "guts" like figure

Torsang

Jan 22, 2021
can someone give me a guide to increase masochism
Fairly simple. Anger the other person(s) and let them get violent. Your masochism stat will increase as you are hurt. Do it enough and you'll get new Masochist traits that convert small amounts of pain into lust.

Sadism is when you hurt other people. Likewise simple. Be the one inflicting the injuries.

It's all a grind. It takes time to max either of those stats.

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
well there goes the dream of living at the cave and making little wolves if it just human pregnancy.
If they went to the lenghts of adding pregnancy to the game for both the MC and NPCs, we will probably have that and dicknipples by the time the game get's fully released

Firty

Nov 11, 2020
So basically Kenshi? Well, I could get behind that as long as the dev is okay with changing the game to follow that path. Also, if we ever go that route, I get a pet gutter...I will name him Dug and he will be my bestest good boy.
Im curious, wdym with kenshi?

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes