jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
So I know that named NPCs will be infertile whenever this update comes around, but has Vrelnir mentioned anything about them being fertile in later updates?

AutumnBomb

Mar 18, 2019
Three actually:
Infinity Realm
Domination Desire (Edit: I think I'm wrong on this one; submissive only.)
League of Domination

All of them have a dominance path if you win the fights and a submission path if you lose the fights. The idea is that you start off as a weakling getting slapped around but eventually surpassing your opponents and giving them a taste of their own medicine (unless you WANT to keep losing of course). Unlike other similar games where you are always treated as a weak-ass bitch no matter what.
sad, both of those are male protag only

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I mean, for male character players yeah.
But then again they did say the named NPCs are infertile so there goes that question.
Vrel said, "Named NPCs will be infertile by default though, as each will need a lot of attention. How they'll react to the PC having children with another is a big question in itself." So it's in the cards, hence why people are going to be asking about it.

Reactions: anon8525

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Vrel said, "Named NPCs will be infertile by default though, as each will need a lot of attention. How they'll react to the PC having children with another is a big question in itself." So it's in the cards, hence why people are going to be asking about it.
I do think that the infertile status will change once they have everything they need for the content for said character/s in ze future.

Finally new year, new kids!

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes