Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
There's also an iceberg that i found on reddit. Pretty interesting stuff.

View attachment 2294954

and the explanations of them:
Bailey secretly cares about the player:

What is this, star wars?

PC: I'm going to search for my parents!
B: No PC, I AM YOUR PARENT.
PC: NOOOOOO-

Last edited:

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Will there be a superheroine route? I mean, like wearing masks and costumes, wandering around, saving people (interfering etc.), getting attacked, unmasked etc.?
I mean, why not, eh? If you fancy, try popping into the blog and suggesting it there. Vrel has a habbit of actually keeping up with the blog comments pretty thoroughly, so he's bound to see it there. Discord is the next best alternative failing that.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
I am eager to see non-parasitc pregnancy, but i think i'm with vrel on the "don't pester me about it" thing. why i like talking about stuff that might increase immersion like npc responses to character's changes like when the mc gets wolf/cat ears and tail or the bird transformaation. we already have the church's reactions to mc being a succubus or an angel. i think it would be cool to have different named npcs react to stuff as well. on top of that other transformtions such as rabbit, mermaid, bear, possibly horse or even lizard since you can encounter them in the sewers.
The thing is well done pregnancy system does that too, reactions, actual gameplay consequences, condoms being interesting resource to manage etc just overall increases immersion and adds interesting gameplay... its just REALLY rare for a game to implement it well. You could count them on one hand if you were E.T. Its coming in the next update and just from the description I think it will be better than 99% systems in games with the tag. Generally I've seen tendency to add gameplay and immersion effects to stuff so I don't aticipate much things added as simple fluff with no substance, I get that people are used to pregnancy being just belly big, then offspring teleported into abyss and number in your stats goes up, and MAYBE some reactions from heroine herself if you are lucky and thats it, riveting. I'd be down for more transformations but I'd rather have current ones fleshed out with the reactions and events more first.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Can't wait for pregnancy update!
Nah, I don't want MC to become pregnant, totally reverse!
Mission 1 - protect virginity
Mission 2 - evade pregnancy
:sneaky:
I hope there Will be fertility/virility options)

RedUnmasker

Dec 7, 2018
Will there be a superheroine route? I mean, like wearing masks and costumes, wandering around, saving people (interfering etc.), getting attacked, unmasked etc.?
Helpless superheroines are my favourite, if this was added I wouldn't be able to put the game down, I already wear the skullduggery mask all the time and try to dress my character as a superheroine

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I thought the musem is just another place to dump loot and get more info but no, it has events too.
Drowning simulator 101.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Helpless superheroines are my favourite, if this was added I wouldn't be able to put the game down, I already wear the skullduggery mask all the time and try to dress my character as a superheroine
sounds like you might enjoy Corrupted Saviors

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
Reactions: HashSlasher420
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes