Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
kick off a Shadow of Morodor style rivalry system
This sounds like an amazing idea to random encounters in DoL. Someone who remembers what we did, and has a special greeting, special personality. For example, if you beat some rapist, he has a chance of getting one of many random personalities, making him into a special enemy, with a different dialogue and specific preference he'll use on you. Or when someone beats you, for example someone who has 3 friends in the group(like that one group in the school), he'll get personality, and his group will become a special encounter.

And if you defeat them, you can send them to prison/asylum/Leighton, removing them from the town, or you can spare them. This definitely would've added more fun to combat, with more consequences to what you're doing in it. I can already imagine how encountering them would result in remembering what happened and ++ Stress | + Trauma. Or maybe + Control, remembering how we defeated them last time.

Though i would imagine it would be hellish to implement.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
I'm kinda curious to see how impregnating encounter npcs will go...

Will we encounter them again with a swollen belly?
Honestly I feel like npcs at least being "saved" by the system once they impregnate the player and then being able to be encountered again in some way would be fun, but thats for later when we have generic NPC pregnancy. I have high hopes because other systems added into this game have been decently in-depth.

Reactions: srg91
Nov 18, 2020
This sounds like an amazing idea to random encounters in DoL. Someone who remembers what we did, and has a special greeting, special personality. For example, if you beat some rapist, he has a chance of getting one of many random personalities, making him into a special enemy, with a different dialogue and specific preference he'll use on you. Or when someone beats you, for example someone who has 3 friends in the group(like that one group in the school), he'll get personality, and his group will become a special encounter.

And if you defeat them, you can send them to prison/asylum/Leighton, removing them from the town, or you can spare them. This definitely would've added more fun to combat, with more consequences to what you're doing in it. I can already imagine how encountering them would result in remembering what happened and ++ Stress | + Trauma. Or maybe + Control, remembering how we defeated them last time.

Though i would imagine it would be hellish to implement.
personally I wish they would implement a a child support system. you have bailey keep them in orphanage and collect child support once a week or month. just to make sure you can't game with out going through like a 100 pregnancies make sure the payments are bare minimun, and like give an option to go to court and neogiate a higher support allowence using the english stat, with failure being high with out a a+ english.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Bruh, the demon cat tail looks dangerous, can we use it as a weapon to slice folks? :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can skip paying Baiey with a sub character even easier than on defiant run with apologise + stroke strat, then click through the entire battle until it ends
the battle can only end if the MC gets beaten up or Bailey gets beaten up or cums, while MC can cum during that battle without consequence

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
you can skip paying Baiey with a sub character even easier than on defiant run with apologise + stroke strat, then click through the entire battle until it ends
the battle can only end if the MC gets beaten up or Bailey gets beaten up or cums, while MC can cum during that battle without consequence
What I meant is that being sub felt off as I was playing too much defiant ones.
Like I got used to being on top that going bottom isn't really my thing even when I tried to last as long as I can playing that chara.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
What I meant is that being sub felt off as I was playing too much defiant ones.
Like I got used to being on top that going bottom isn't really my thing even when I tried to last as long as I can playing that chara.
welp ig different tastes
I myself had urges to submit even on my full defiant char play

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
personally I wish they would implement a a child support system. you have bailey keep them in orphanage and collect child support once a week or month. just to make sure you can't game with out going through like a 100 pregnancies make sure the payments are bare minimun, and like give an option to go to court and neogiate a higher support allowence using the english stat, with failure being high with out a a+ english.
Eh I kinda like the opposite so its actually a consequence not a money farm, this wouldn't fit, unless it would be like an optional easy setting for the game, everything else about the system seems to be setup about you trying to protect yourself from it just reading the description. Unless this was case by case basis where characters who are in relationship with you can be convinced to pay out, then its a different story.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
welp ig different tastes
I myself had urges to submit even on my full defiant char play
The idea of submitting to a person I don't respect is a thing I'll probably never be into.
I'm more of a "Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours, force me and I'll scratch you." kind of thing.

Jack_Shark

Aug 16, 2020
I need to lower my attractiveness quickly so I can keep on seducing bar goers until I get A seduction. How do I do that?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I need to lower my attractiveness quickly so I can keep on seducing bar goers until I get A seduction. How do I do that?
Wear non-appealing clothes, cut your hair to short, basically anything that lowers allure or if your beauty is high...
Time to get traumatized~~~

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Wear non-appealing clothes, cut your hair to short, basically anything that lowers allure or if your beauty is high...
Time to get traumatized~~~
Dammit, I was just typing this...

Additionally: check a mirror, it tells you what contributes to your attractiveness.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Dammit, I was just typing this...

Additionally: check a mirror, it tells you what contributes to your attractiveness.
Side Note:

I still want the devs to make a "dead eye" contact lens or something.
Ever since I discovered it in School Days, I want my MC to have those eyes FOREVER without them being full trauma.

Can you imagine how creepy the face of a person with dead eyes looking at you?
Who'd want to screw that?

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2020
Eh I kinda like the opposite so its actually a consequence not a money farm, this wouldn't fit, unless it would be like an optional easy setting for the game, everything else about the system seems to be setup about you trying to protect yourself from it just reading the description. Unless this was case by case basis where characters who are in relationship with you can be convinced to pay out, then its a different story.
believe it or not some fathers get away with paying only 10 dollars a week for child support.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Can you imagine how creepy the face of a person with dead eyes looking at you?
Who'd want to screw that?
Rule 34 applies...

I guess it goes against to the premise of the game to become unappealing.

But why not? Do some crazy quest. Earn the "Dead Eye" trait. Every molester will let you go even if you walk naked through town at night.
Downside: Your seduction skill will be F-- until the trait wears off.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Rule 34 applies...

I guess it goes against to the premise of the game to become unappealing.

But why not? Do some crazy quest. Earn the "Dead Eye" trait. Every molester will let you go even if you walk naked through town at night.
Downside: Your seduction skill will be F-- until the trait wears off.
I dunno 'bout that.
Dead eyes are intended to reduce the encounters since folks tend to find them unattractive.
I guess it's one way to give players a break kinda.

I think it's intended 'coz they know how brutal the game is (was imo) for players who don't know what to do yet.
I just love the dead eyes aesthetic, now that I realize it, there are barely any other folks that are mentally broken with dead eyes in the game.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes