LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Yeah sure, I am totally an outstanding person of the church.
Anyone can tell with the demon wings, horns and tail that I am a totally pure person. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

This daily purity is always something I forget so I always wake up around 80 - 90% stress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The church apparently believes in the poop hole loop hole as I am basically always considered a virgin by them as long as I never use my penis.

lonaburner

Mar 3, 2021
Yeah sure, I am totally an outstanding person of the church.
Anyone can tell with the demon wings, horns and tail that I am a totally pure person. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

This daily purity is always something I forget so I always wake up around 80 - 90% stress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Being a pure demon is the ultimate chad move

Oct 11, 2021
As of now, the only futa in the whole game is MC theirself, and only if you choose MC to be a futa.
If you create your MC male or female there will be no futa in the game. So yes it is very optional.

Beyond that, female NPCs can have dicks and male NPCs can have pussies.
But it is your choice how often that happens.
Ok thats good to hear. One more thing, I am probably playing as a girl for my first playthrough. Is it possible to play as a guy too without any gay encounters? I never really wanna be in the situation of losing a fight and getting raped as a guy (not sure if this is even how the game works but it seems like it would). If gay scenes are preventable by constanly winning I guess it might be fine.

GoldenStag

Oct 3, 2020
Ok thats good to hear. One more thing, I am probably playing as a girl for my first playthrough. Is it possible to play as a guy too without any gay encounters? I never really wanna be in the situation of losing a fight and getting raped as a guy (not sure if this is even how the game works but it seems like it would). If gay scenes are preventable by constanly winning I guess it might be fine.
You can actually make it so that all npcs in the game are women in the game settings + named named npc settings when you start.

Bugmenot97

Mar 20, 2021
I really liked it, but I was a bit disappointed by two things :
- I've encountered many NPCs licking, biting or punching parts of your body, but it's not actually shown in the art. Wished to see her nips or tummy bitten when that happens
- Only anal parasitic pregnancies? What about parasites in the womb? That's something I'd love seeing...

But I hope to see more

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
- I've encountered many NPCs licking, biting or punching parts of your body, but it's not actually shown in the art. Wished to see her nips or tummy bitten when that happens
The art is too low rez for that like, a bite mark would literally be just 1 pixel o_O

Bugmenot97

Mar 20, 2021
I get what you mean, I meant at least seeing the NPC doing it (as we see him playing with your pushy or ass sometimes), it is often invisible until the penetration

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I really liked it, but I was a bit disappointed by two things :
- Only anal parasitic pregnancies? What about parasites in the womb? That's something I'd love seeing...

But I hope to see more
probably would involve restructuring how sprites work in game

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
To anyone who has managed to max out awareness, does getting from level 6 to 7 unlock anything? I'm stuck at 519 points, and any gains I make meditating/praying seem to vanish whenever a new day starts. Is it worth it for anything other than the feat?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
To anyone who has managed to max out awareness, does getting from level 6 to 7 unlock anything? I'm stuck at 519 points, and any gains I make meditating/praying seem to vanish whenever a new day starts. Is it worth it for anything other than the feat?
Well, you get a feat for one.
And the other reactions of our PC to otherworldly things go from:
"Oh no, eldritch horror!" to "This sh- again? Shoo." :KEK:

mech2

Nov 1, 2017
have you defragmented your disk lately or at all?
system should do it automatically by default but still
The drive is at 0% fragmentation.

Strangely, if I move it to an SSD the size on disk goes down to 45 MB.

Last edited:

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
Can you not have both the lab and the kitchen in the orphanage loft at the same time? Got the lab already, and I have unlocked both the soup kitchen and increased River's love to 100%, but the option to build the kitchen doesn't come up.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Can you not have both the lab and the kitchen in the orphanage loft at the same time? Got the lab already, and I have unlocked both the soup kitchen and increased River's love to 100%, but the option to build the kitchen doesn't come up.
You can have both.
When the loft is known and River's love is high enough there should an option to tell River about the loft.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes