QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Does anyone have a cheat mode save at the farm? I like revisiting certain pigs there but unfortunately my hard drive crashed and took my saves with it.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
want a vampire or more whitney
Yeah~ vampires! I think they're already in the game, but we can't be one yet. Pretty sure Kylar's parents are vampires, but unlucky ones, cause there seems to be something wrong with them. Then the temple, pretty sure it has vampires. Makes sense, hiding in plain sight, and a temple might have crypts underneath. Basically a free vampire hideout.

dero21

Apr 23, 2022
I just tried the "TWP - Translate Web Pages" extension for Firefox and it seems to be working fine except in a few places.
Combined with the "Simple Translate" extension, and if you change some of its settings, you can just select any untranslated text and the translation will be displayed on top of the selection almost immediately. Awesome stuff.
Wow, it works!!! Thank you friend..or girlfriend:3

• Love
Reactions: RandomDude73672

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
I just tried the "TWP - Translate Web Pages" extension for Firefox and it seems to be working fine except in a few places.
Combined with the "Simple Translate" extension, and if you change some of its settings, you can just select any untranslated text and the translation will be displayed on top of the selection almost immediately. Awesome stuff.
pretty cool

Reactions: RandomDude73672

mech2

Nov 1, 2017
it's a lot of very small files (9145 files total, each one a little over 4KB on average), and your drive was almost certainly formatted to 1MB sector size instead of the "standard" 4KB, which means every single file takes up a minimum of 1MB even if it's only a single byte. Thus it takes up roughly 9145*1MB.
Well, odd way for an external to be setup out of the box.

Edit: Actually, I suppose they would set it up that way to maximize transfer speeds if people are only using it for large files.

Last edited:

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Any word on when the pregnancy update is coming out?
Nope! We know that's what's being worked on right now, but we don't know how the progress is going. Though, I've been fully prepared to possibly be waiting a bit since I'm sure this is an update that can take a lot of effort to do right.
So~ not sure if it will be this month or if we'll still have to wait a little.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
No, but that's mainly because Vrel doesn't give out timelines as they tend to get messy when they inevitably get missed, even for legitimate reasons. This is why Vrel has waited this long to implement pregnancy mechanics. We''l have to keep checking back for it, but I'd honestly be surprised if we see it before the end of the month.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Onebadjam
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes