ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
It is also surprisingly up-to-date considering how long the game has been going for and how frequently it updates.
The Wiki is really, really good. But there is still usually a lag of 3…6 months for current content. Which is still pretty amazing.

What bugs me, is that there are more and more pages which are littered with an obsessively detailed amount of content which is
a) absolutely confusing and unhelpful for someone who just seeks some orientation
b) is probably outdated with the very next update
c) was probably never really correct in the first place...

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
The Wiki is really, really good. But there is still usually a lag of 3…6 months for current content. Which is still pretty amazing.

What bugs me, is that there are more and more pages which are littered with an obsessively detailed amount of content which is
a) absolutely confusing and unhelpful for someone who just seeks some orientation
b) is probably outdated with the very next update
c) was probably never really correct in the first place...
Usually it's B, or just something that got tweaked ever so slightly. Skill checks are a prime example of that, they tend to get tweaked a lot. There has been some misinfo in the past, but it wasn't intentional, we were still discovering stuff, I remember the Fully Covered feat being a pain in that regard, lol. So much debate over how to obtain that one, and so much conflicting info. Nobody could agree on what did what, methods working for some people but not for others, etc etc.

Coders (like oyea) have worked on detailed pages like the Prison, so maybe that's where things are getting a bit lost in translation there, like if the page lists exact values taken from the code (but it's very rare for that to happen). Generally it shouldn't be confusing to read though and should act as something easy to follow. New content maybe being the exception because it's still new and again, the community needs time to go through it and find out everything about it. It's a community-run wiki afterall

I generally just tried to write the pages as detailed as I could when I was doing them without having to go in and look at the code and basically just write down content as I was playing through them. (see the Cafe Campaign and Underground Brothel pages for examples).

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I generally just tried to write the pages as detailed as I could when I was doing them without having to go in and look at the code and basically just write down content as I was playing through them. (see the Cafe Campaign and Underground Brothel pages for examples).
"Cafe Campaign" and "Underground Brothel" are perfectly fine. Thanks btw!

But "Prison" is a really bad example. You cannot show that to someone who wants to learn about the game.
So much detail should be put on a separate you-dont-need-that-but-if-you-really-want-to-know page, IMHO.

Reactions: Fangii and Furabia

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Is there a way to just cheat in fights in this game? You can cheat infinite pepper spray but cant always use it.
Not cheating exactly but you can get decent advantage by making sure to pick biggest build possible and also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
another cheesy mechanic is apologising, since it brings aggro down to 0 (with high english iirc)
ofc the asiilants will get back angry at you for getting beaten up but for a few turns that's less damage done to your character

Reactions: Karkhel and Arkus86

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
another cheesy mechanic is apologising, since it brings aggro down to 0 (with high english iirc)
ofc the asiilants will get back angry at you for getting beaten up but for a few turns that's less damage done to your character
The speech mechanics might feel cheesy but they aren't effective until you learn how to speak properly (go to school a lot). Also, if your mouth is stuffed with something, that's out of the question.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
The speech mechanics might feel cheesy but they aren't effective until you learn how to speak properly (go to school a lot). Also, if your mouth is stuffed with something, that's out of the question.
if the something is an arm or a dick, then it's an opportunity to bite, which can deal a lot of damage, especially with wolf and cat TFs

Last edited:
Reactions: Settum and Arkus86

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
if the something is an arm or a dick, then it's an opportunity to bite, which can deal a lot of damage, especially with wolf and cat TFs
Or a tit. Or fat lady parts. Indeed, at that point, the encounter is often over anyway, even when playing as tiny body.

HellThrob

May 29, 2017
Hoping to see more canine content in the future!
Agreed. Hope to see new, or even an entire remake of, content for the dog pound. Would be nice to be able to adopt an animal and to see an extension of the caught event on Alex's farm as well.

lonelykitty

Jul 20, 2018
Is there a way to just cheat in fights in this game? You can cheat infinite pepper spray but cant always use it.
English is not my main language, sorry if there's any typo.

If you really want to cheat, you can use Sugarcube command in web browser's console to temporaly change your character's physical attack power in that current turn to be super high and just ONE PUNCH any enemies to KO. This might (or will?) makes the game become too boring though, so use at your own risk.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cautions! :
  • If you character has a SADIST trait, this method might max out your Arousal gauge after the fight!
  • If there are more than 1 enemy queueing for you (Example; 3 wolves attacking you, one at a time), you will need to re-enter the command when another enemy show up. (Example; 1st wolf attack -> Put in command -> Fight 1st wolf -> 1st wolf retreat -> 2nd wolf attack -> Put in command -> Fight 2nd wolf -> 2nd wolf retreat -> ... (repeat until all enemies are defeated).

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Ok can anyone who has tried "Doren days" mod tell me how exactly to kickstart the relationship between doren and PC? I unlocked her apartment and maxed her love/lust using cheats,attended the art class/lunch still no dice:HideThePain:
Does anyone have the answer to this?I tried this mod again after it had been updated on Dolmods and still have no idea how to trigger romance events with doren:WaitWhat:

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Does anyone have the answer to this?I tried this mod again after it had been updated on Dolmods and still have no idea how to trigger romance events with doren:WaitWhat:
You'd have much better chances of getting an answer in the mod discord channel for doren mod, link should be somewhere maybe on wiki or blog? (its not the main discord channel, and there is no need for phone activated account there).

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes