Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
But I can't actually go to the blog without signing in to a Google account I don't have...never had a problem visiting it before.
Wait, what?
I mean, it is an adult site, rather have that than the site getting taken down 'coz 18+.

• Angry
Reactions: russianbot

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
But I can't actually go to the blog without signing in to a Google account I don't have...never had a problem visiting it before.
You shouldn't have to sign into anything to visit the site, that's just for commenting. If you're getting a loggin request, you're not going to the right site I think.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
You shouldn't have to sign into anything to visit the site, that's just for commenting. If you're getting a loggin request, you're not going to the right site I think.
1675199690751.png
No. It's asking people to sign in now for some reason, even just to load. I'm going to ask about it on the Discord.

Reactions: anon8525

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
Well maybe it is just on your side? I know my chrome and mozilla (most often) tend to sometimes get weird. Sometimes I have to do clearing of my entire computer when that happens.

Well, anyway, here it is me trying to get to blogspot without any problem. All I have to do is just to confirm my age.
Translation to english: 1.) Orange bar - I understand and want to continue 2.) The right white bar - I do not want to continue.

The orange text above - Upozornenie na citlivý obsah is translated just: Warning for sensitive content.

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
Well maybe it is just on your side? I know my chrome and mozilla (most often) tend to sometimes get weird. Sometimes I have to do clearing of my entire computer when that happens.

Well, anyway, here it is me trying to get to blogspot without any problem. All I have to do is just to confirm my age.
Translation to english: 1.) Orange bar - I understand and want to continue 2.) The right white bar - I do not want to continue.

The orange text above - Upozornenie na citlivý obsah is translated just: Warning for sensitive content.
Alright, I stand corrected. It does require to confirm my age after I click on - I understand and want to continue.

Well, al least it does require me to do so on mozilla. No such thing needed on chrome for me.

Edit: This is some weird shit. Now also chrome requires me to do so despite I could access that blogsot mere 20 minutes ago without this sign up thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Furabia

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Alright, I stand corrected. It does require to confirm my age after I click on - I understand and want to continue.

Well, al least it does require me to do so on mozilla. No such thing needed on chrome for me.

Edit: This is some weird shit. Now also chrome requires me to do so despite I could access that blogsot mere 20 minutes ago without this sign up thing.
Same deal here for me. I've tested it on some other creators with blogspot and the same thing happens, so it must be a recent change by google.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018

I would guess, that's some localization BS.
In Germany I get only the "sensitive content" warning. Both in Mozilla and Chrome.
I've got this since I know about this game, but it never asked me to login.

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
Same deal here for me. I've tested it on some other creators with blogspot and the same thing happens, so it must be a recent change by google.
It appears you have to just confirm it once and then you are free to go there and out as one wants to. I signed up there to confirm my age with one of my unused burnout google accounts and even after loging out and closing & opening chrome browser it does not require additional age confirmations.

Do not know about after shuting ccomputer off and on - will see tomorrow I guess.

I would guess, that's some localization BS.
In Germany I get only the "sensitive content" warning. Both in Mozilla and Chrome.
I've got this since I know about this game, but it never asked me to login.
Could be. I had to deal with this idiocy more than once when I watched anime on certain sites like animeplyx etc.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
It appears you have to just confirm it once and then you are free to go there and out as one wants to. I signed up there to confirm my age with one of my unused burnout google accounts and even after loging out and closing & opening chrome browser it does not require additionalafe confirmations.
Nah, that seems completely random to me.
It sometimes asks every few minutes then it's silent for days or weeks. Then again it bugs me with every click or reload.
It gets really annoying when you are reading the comments, or the ginormous changelog, or are commenting yourself.
Then the dialogue overlays the whole page but you are still where you have been before. Result: you get a white page and the you have to scroll a couple of meters up to see the orange button.

H4N4K0

May 20, 2020
it wont even allow you to access it on a private tab, it forces you to make an account to even view 18+ blogs now which is so stupid. but the thing is you cant use another service that isnt google to make an account. it specifically forces you to choose a google account (not just inputting any email), and as we know, google forces you to provide ID to get content labelled as 18+

everyday i get more tired of this google monopoly bullshit honestly :/

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
it wont even allow you to access it on a private tab, it forces you to make an account to even view 18+ blogs now which is so stupid. but the thing is you cant use another service that isnt google to make an account. it specifically forces you to choose a google account (not just inputting any email), and as we know, google forces you to provide ID to get content labelled as 18+

everyday i get more tired of this google monopoly bullshit honestly :/
I don't know about 18+ sites needing authentication being stupid.
If those boomer feds find out about any adult site that doesn't have them, that's a free takedown.

Oct 6, 2019
I've seen nothing new on the blog..? The top post is still the one from Christmas
Vrelnir promised that the next update would be the one that introduces human pregnancy, so he is not releasing anything until it is operational. Unfortunately, even with all of the coding that got done for it last year, pregnancy is still a mechanic that takes months upon months to add to a game. "A" for effort, but everyone who has been to this rodeo before knew it was coming. Don't worry. He will get it done, but it will take a hot minute.

Reactions: Furabia and Midge

H4N4K0

May 20, 2020
I don't know about 18+ sites needing authentication being stupid.
If those boomer feds find out about any adult site that doesn't have them, that's a free takedown.
i mean ID isnt a bad thing, i dont want minors/kids in adult spaces

however making it so you absolutely must own a google account and only letting you see nsfw content on a blog with a google account where you submitted ID to to even view nsfw content is just such a hassle. also what if you dont have a valid ID? or money to renew your ID? etc. bare minimum i wish we could still look at nsfw blogspots without needing to login or something

Reactions: corruptedchris

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017

however making it so you absolutely must own a google account and only letting you see nsfw content on a blog with a google account where you submitted ID to to even view nsfw content is just such a hassle. also what if you dont have a valid ID? or money to renew your ID? etc. bare minimum i wish we could still look at nsfw blogspots without needing to login or something
Blogger has been owned by Google since 2003. Its intentional on their part to restrict access to Google accounts.

Reactions: PartyontheSu

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

It's a necessary hassle.
A login is pretty much another type of authentication thing with extra steps.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes