Nov 18, 2020
Good luck convincing Bailey for 10 dollars a week. :KEK:
no what I am saying is, have the child support be ten bucks a week per baby when pregnancy update is out, make it hard to get more, like if the pc wants to gets more than 10 dollars a week they can try and haggle monthly using the english trait with success dependant on high your english is,

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah sure, I am totally an outstanding person of the church.
Anyone can tell with the demon wings, horns and tail that I am a totally pure person. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

This daily purity is always something I forget so I always wake up around 80 - 90% stress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Yeah sure, I am totally an outstanding person of the church.
Anyone can tell with the demon wings, horns and tail that I am a totally pure person. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

This daily purity is always something I forget so I always wake up around 80 - 90% stress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
once you floor the purity it just takes one fuck a day to keep that up, really not hard

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Is futa stuff optional?
yes, it is completely optional, you can alter ratios of encountered NPC genders in settings before and after starting a game as well
yes it it is just set the ratio of penises for women to zero.
and wash yo ass, so you dont get the futa parasite.
well, it's called "futa" rather inaccurately since what is meant is just that it's hermaphroditic and self-fertilising

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
well, it's called "futa" rather inaccurately since what is meant is just that it's hermaphroditic and self-fertilising
On that note, since pregnancy is coming soon, does anyone think it'll be possible to self impregnate yourself?

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Just a curious question, but what's the likelihood of being able to put certain romantic NPCs in chastity devices in the future?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Is futa stuff optional?
As of now, the only futa in the whole game is MC theirself, and only if you choose MC to be a futa.
If you create your MC male or female there will be no futa in the game. So yes it is very optional.

Beyond that, female NPCs can have dicks and male NPCs can have pussies.
But it is your choice how often that happens.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes