dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
I guess the United Kingdom is such an utopia that their police force now considers prosecuting someone who has a hentai pic of Lisa Simpson, or whatever, to be the best use of their time and resources.

Yet, somehow London still does keep increasing its list of areas where, if you go there during the wrong time, your belongings can be magically made to disappear by gifted wizards inhabitating those areas who, for some reason, often have shiny and pointy sticks on them, among other things.

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
Also, funny news that I read lately - Ubisoft and the United Kingdom police are gonna cooperate to fight *toxic* players.

So. beware - be nice to each other or Ubisoft will tell on you. Who cares that you - most likely - live on the other side of the world.

Reactions: cm4000

AFuckingFox

Dec 10, 2019
Also, funny news that I read lately - Ubisoft and the United Kingdom police are gonna cooperate to fight *toxic* players.

So. beware - be nice to each other or Ubisoft will tell on you. Who cares that you - most likely - live on the other side of the world.
It makes me want to use a VPN while playing online to make myself appear British and cause enough trouble that the cops start ignoring Ubisofts reports

wheeg

Dec 14, 2019
I think that would involve renting the glory hole booths at the brothel and making yourself rich by putting the babies to work for you. It'ssss awww-rightttt... and it's free daycare! For real, though, I wonder how dark Vrelnir is actually willing to go, because there is no way to introduce babies to this world and not have it be an absolute horror.
u alright bro?

Oct 6, 2019

Speaking of all the lovely public-private thought policing being done these days, does anyone know a good browser to play DoL in that does not send telemetry data or independently contact its producer's servers or third-parties without telling you about it? Since the game doesn't run in TOR Browser anymore.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Speaking of all the lovely public-private thought policing being done these days, does anyone know a good browser to play DoL in that does not send telemetry data or independently contact its producer's servers or third-parties without telling you about it? Since the game doesn't run in TOR Browser anymore.
Ungoogled chromium, librewolf or modified firefox

Flugabwehrrakete

Apr 25, 2019
Brave Browser works with the game

Reactions: AFuckingFox

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I'm personally waiting for the update to drop before celebrating...can't think of anything really that doesn't step on moderator toes or violate site TOS anyways. We could do shortened mod reviews to give an idea as to how each one's different and what they offer on top of the base game.

Reactions: GTK/HLK

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
can't think of anything really that doesn't step on moderator toes or violate site TOS anyways.
This whole thing didn't even start about this site's TOS its just people not understanding why there won't be super hardcore content with your offspring. People are acting like its their first time on the internet, and also like this dev is being censored, its clear they have some lines they don't wanna cross, I doubt its UK stopping them. I sure miss the times where this thread was about the game. As for mods the best one I'd recommend is BEEESSS graphic mod it actually looks really nice. The content ones I'm sort of following but they are generally out of date and pretty sparse scenes. Doren days prob has the most content out of them? I know absolutely nothing about Jojo one because its such a boner killer idea. Generally its hard to know what mods add without playing them for a long time, they don't always offer the best descriptions.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes