Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Man, i cant wait to have a baby with Eden and Avery. Kylar will be a good mother too..... i hope...
About that, we can only get knocked by randoms or can knock randoms.
Named NPCs will be sterile for a while until they have written enough stuff for them.
See you in 2077 when everyone finally has preg content.

• Haha
Reactions: srg91

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
About that, we can only get knocked by randoms or can knock randoms.
Named NPCs will be sterile for a while until they have written enough stuff for them.
See you in 2077 when everyone finally has preg content.
Wow, so the update isn't just taking ages, but is...kind of redundant unless you have some weird pregnancy fetish.

• Angry
Reactions: Mrbeez

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Pregnancy tag is basically meta cuckolding, I feel like 8-9 times out of 10 its ending only, and even then it might just be one of the endings and is like a really short scene. The ones that are actually decent out of those 2 have you change perspective during sex to male partners where game normally is female protag so there really is not a lot titles to choose from, tbh I'm self aware this is a weird fetish to have, blame VH.

• Haha
Reactions: atur and Khalic

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Pregnancy tag is basically meta cuckolding, I feel like 8-9 times out of 10 its ending only, and even then it might just be one of the endings and is like a really short scene. The ones that are actually decent out of those 2 have you change perspective during sex to male partners where game normally is female protag so there really is not a lot titles to choose from, tbh I'm self aware this is a weird fetish to have, blame VH.
Pregnancy is an ending? That dogsh- trope only happens in less-than-mediocre VNs.
Pregnancy in this game is but another means to have free cash or free responsibility.

Harper: You can't sell your kid here, PC.
PC: What do you mean? They're parasites too.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Pregnancy is an ending? That dogsh- trope only happens in less-than-mediocre VNs.
Pregnancy in this game is but another means to have free cash or free responsibility.

Harper: You can't sell your kid here, PC.
PC: What do you mean? They're parasites too.
It happens a lot, at least with female protag games (don't really play male protag games unless you are barely a man there), and then rest of them have like only very specific scenes that cause pregnancy like only monsters and it barely means anything. DoL's pregnancy as advertised should already be one of the best ones because there will be consequences and interactions with gameplay thats the fun part, I don't want just see big belly, that's not really intereasting, if it doesn't affect the game either gameplay wise or story wise why even have it in the first place. And I wish it was just VN games that did that. I could count on one hand well done pregnancy in games.

Reactions: Onebadjam

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It happens a lot, at least with female protag games (don't really play male protag games unless you are barely a man there), and then rest of them have like only very specific scenes that cause pregnancy like only monsters and it barely means anything. DoL's pregnancy as advertised should already be one of the best ones because there will be consequences and interactions with gameplay thats the fun part, I don't want just see big belly, that's not really intereasting, if it doesn't affect the game either gameplay wise or story wise why even have it in the first place. And I wish it was just VN games that did that. I could count on one hand well done pregnancy in games.
I think that's the main reason named NPCs are sterile in the first place.
They want to bench them first until they have written enough stuff for them anything pregnancy related so it's not just a bland feature which is already a plus for me.

Reactions: Karkhel
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes