Oct 6, 2019
All hail the flying spaghetti monster! May they bless DoL and the developer with their noodly appendage, guiding this great game to a smooth development, just like a smooth pasta sauce. R’amen.
Pasta be upon you, brother.
If they voted for 150XXX breast horse futa it would be ok with you?
Sure, because that could have been done in one two-week update and wouldn't require months of coding dedicated exclusively to integrating it into everything else.
like they could've done this massive update in implements as they did the regular update, instead of waiting for the perfect time to do it.
They probably couldn't have honestly. Because it interacts with so many other functions within the game, it's not something that could be implemented piece-meal. Adding huge gameplay mechanics breaks everything that the mechanic touches. It makes me worry about what will happen when they finally decide to fix the combat mechanic. The downtime involved in adding the pregnanacy mechanic is probably going to be a catnap in comparison to the combat mechanic's Rip Van Winkle.
Like goddamn can you at lest have faith they aren't gonna fuck the game up with el pregnancy
No, because this is a road that I have been down before. It doesn't help that the plan just six months ago was to get all of the coding done in the background of other updates before something apparantly broke and the plan had to change. Oh, they will get it working fairly well eventually, just like Fenoxo and Innoxia did, but waiting months upon months for it to happen sucks.

Jun 25, 2017
I'm sure the pregnancy will eventually take shape, just as sure as I am that it shouldn't have. It's a quicksand "feature" that likely won't be narratively or mechanically satisfying. Some times, often even, the best answer is no.

Props to the dev's though for matching the "beauty" of nature and getting it in a workable state inside 9 months...Not looking forward to the 18years towards functional adulthood, though it'll probably (appropriately?) drop off in adolescence.

I won't get any more graphic with my bitching, though I do enjoy it and the context opens up quite a lot of colorful language.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Scars Unseen

ascella

Feb 4, 2021
honestly i only looking forward to pregnancy update because vrel said it'll came with housekeeping skill, mainly because 20(probably more) release ago i ask him if there's plan to make the PC able to fix their own clothes, and he said they will when housekeeping skill were implemented, i wish he work on the skill first though and not lumping it together with pregnancy update

Oct 6, 2019
honestly i only looking forward to pregnancy update because vrel said it'll came with housekeeping skill
Now housekeeping I would dig. The PC being able to fix clothes and cook would be totally sweet. With that, if the game weren't set in the UK, we could make our characters into the perfect Dust Bowl homesteaders on Alex's farm... who just so happen to fuck the horses when the head of the home is out hauling pig feed and mending the fence.

Isune

Jan 25, 2019
I've kept this game on back burner for more than a year before actually playing it...
Can't stop now.
Do not send help, I'm good :)

IMHO one of the best text/twine games on this site.
In my personal Hall of Fame, I'm keeping it next to Free Cities.

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
I've kept this game on back burner for more than a year before actually playing it...
Can't stop now.
Do not send help, I'm good :)

IMHO one of the best text/twine games on this site.
In my personal Hall of Fame, I'm keeping it next to Free Cities.
Yeah, I'd put near the top of my own favorite games of all time - all games, not limited to any kind of erotica. I love the setting, the writing, a lot of the characters...heck, even the visual style and presentation even as relatively simple as they are. Player agency and being able to set your own challenges and limitations (for example, I never train sexual skills unless I'm being molested and actually need them to escape a situation - helps prevent the player from getting too skilled too quickly) combined with a lot of different content and situations with the different ways they can go...something about how everything goes together so perfectly makes it a truly sublime game compared to all the alternatives. It's a nice (well, awful) little world!

Of course, I haven't played the game to death like other people have. I've only had three "major" runs, and there's still so much content that I haven't touched or even nearly gotten to the end to. Sometimes, I feel like people would really benefit from just taking a break - quit the game for ~6 months, come back with a fresh perspective once some major developmental strides have been made. I haven't played the last few versions at all, but I'll almost definitely start a new one once this update comes out, and I'm sure I'll be surprised with more than just the pregnancy stuff that has come out since I last played.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
could I impregnate other characters or it's only the player?
I believe the love interests will be sterile for a while, probably so that when pregnancy with one or more of them is implemented, there'll be actual events corresponding to each. Since only the player becoming pregnant would make it superfluous for half of the genders, I am confident random NPCs will be able to steal the player semen, but to what degree that'll be tracked in game, I am unsure.

Khalic

Feb 6, 2023
Players will be able to impregnate and be impregnated by randoms...for now, and named NPC's will be in magic no baby mode...for now.
Oh, I was expecting it to be with named NPC's first adding more interactions with them, also if the baby's traits changes according to our transformation/partner would be cool and that we have to pay child support every week if we get some random pregnant and the police catch us :unsure:

Reactions: sparrow_rose

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Oh, I was expecting it to be with named NPC's first adding more interactions with them...
To my understanding, the reason for this is that named NPC's will need a lot more work in scenes involving them individually with respects to preg content, where as generic NPC's will allow a more Swiss army knife approach...fewer scenes handmade for preg content would be needed and each scene will need less attention to details, such as how each character is expected to react to pregnancies. This way those scenes can be more universal for now and won't already have some logical discrepancies for them to make sense due to established character behaviors, like specific reactions being supportive or opposed to pregnancies for instance.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes