RayBar

May 12, 2020
The major change is we wait for the big (preg) update. In the meantime, Hogwarts Legacy is out in a few days. That will be an excellect time killer. I'm much excited. I hope the game's moddable.
Speaking of Hogwarts Legacy, Empress is off her meds again with her 10day proclamation of cracking the game so I am excited to see the resulting shitshow if she follows through:coffee:. Though I won't be able to play the game anywayz,thanks to my dogshit hardware(y)Back to watching let's play on youtube:HideThePain:

Iblis

Jun 15, 2017
Hey guys, I am using firefox and was wondering how do I edit the trauma? I dont enjoy spending alot of time in the asylum. Would appreciate any help ^_^

Aug 6, 2017
Hey guys, I am using firefox and was wondering how do I edit the trauma? I dont enjoy spending alot of time in the asylum. Would appreciate any help ^_^

You can use saveeditonline to edit your save files. Just search for trauma and you get set it to 0.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Speaking of Hogwarts Legacy, Empress is off her meds again with her 10day proclamation of cracking the game so I am excited to see the resulting shitshow if she follows through:coffee:. Though I won't be able to play the game anywayz,thanks to my dogshit hardware(y)Back to watching let's play on youtube:HideThePain:
Oh really? It's rare that Empress usually does something like this, especially when that game has Denuvo.

By chance, does Empress have something personal in the middle or is it because of one of the controversies in that saga?

Although first of all, could you share (if necessary in private) the declaration by Empress of the 10 days?

Nov 8, 2019
I shamelessly stole this blogspot workaround from 4chan. Blogspot RSS feeds don't require a google account yet, so you can use them to view the blog posts (but not comments). This link works, and is interchangeable, just edit the relevant part with the URL of the blogspot you want to view

lonelykitty

Jul 20, 2018
If you don't mind a bit cheating, you can use Sugarcube command to edit trauma to any state you want instantly! But this might make the game not challenging at all, therefore not very fun to play, so use at your own risk.

** I have not met any problem using these commands. But you should still backup your current save game before using them, just to be safe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

StephenLana13

Nov 16, 2018
There's a cheat menu that you can enable under the general tab in settings but it disables achievements.

TheRascal

Dec 1, 2022
Hello, I'm a new player and I have a question. Lots of questions actually, the game feels huge, but I'm trying to understand by myself and only occasionally reading the wiki to avoid spoilers, but in this case I couldn't find a satisfying answer either by myself or the wiki.

The question is this:
When the MC reaches an orgasm you get 2 options, [Fold] and [Grip]. I initially thought that those were the attitudes that the MC displayed towards the NPCs, being Bratty the former and Meek the later, as a means to enrage or pacify the NPCs. But they don't seem to work that way from what I could see, so I searched the wiki and it says the following:
  • [Fold] - The player tries to keep their arms still to conceal their orgasm.
  • [Grip] - The player grips whatever they can as their body trembles. This reduces Arousal.
Reading this confused me further, I couldn't see what practical use they have. After giving it some thought I concluded that MAYBE [Grip] helps avoid getting several orgasms in a row (by reducing arousal) and being unable to do anything for several turns in a row and [Fold]... I don't know, the only thing I can think of is that it might help prevent other NPCs joining the "combat"? you know, by not moaning loudly or something like that?

It doesn't look like a big deal, but I would like to understand the game mechanics better.

TL;DR: What do the options [Grip] and [Fold] do?

I hope I'm not being a bother with this question, I would appreciate some help.

EDIT: Added TL;DR

Last edited:

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
Hello, I'm a new player and I have a question. Lots of questions actually, the game feels huge, but I'm trying to understand by myself and only occasionally reading the wiki to avoid spoilers, but in this case I couldn't find a satisfying answer either by myself or the wiki.

The question is this:
When the MC reaches an orgasm you get 2 options, [Fold] and [Grip]. I initially thought that those were the attitudes that the MC displayed towards the NPCs, being Bratty the former and Meek the later, as a means to enrage or pacify the NPCs. But they don't seem to work that way from what I could see, so I searched the wiki and it says the following:
  • [Grip] - The player grips whatever they can as their body trembles. This reduces Arousal.
Reading this confused me further, I couldn't see what practical use they have. After giving it some thought I concluded that MAYBE [Grip] helps avoid getting several orgasms in a row (by reducing arousal) and being unable to do anything for several turns in a row and [Fold]... I don't know, the only thing I can think of is that it might help prevent other NPCs joining the "combat"? you know, by not moaning loudly or something like that?

It doesn't look like a big deal, but I would like to understand the game mechanics better.

I did play this game for some years and I still do not know myself. As far as I can tell those actions (fold and grip) are useless and do not impact anything of worth or notice.

When I did grinded for trait collector feat I went through a lot of combat and I never noticed anything that changed when I selected any of those options.

Reactions: TheRascal

RayBar

May 12, 2020

The question is this:

Here is how the wiki explains this-

I have noticed that different combinations sometimes result in different outcomes..For eg. A combination of fold-grip may result in Orgasming faster(resulting in gaining control sooner) than a combination of grip-grip..RNG changes with different inputs.
Even if you reload a save ,but keep using same inputs the RNG will not change and you will get the same result.

This game has a very in-depth wiki,so I suggest you take a look there,it should answer most of your queries.

Edit:Also Folding results in lowering your partner/assailant's mood.

Last edited:

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Oh really? It's rare that Empress usually does something like this, especially when that game has Denuvo.

By chance, does Empress have something personal in the middle or is it because of one of the controversies in that saga?

Although first of all, could you share (if necessary in private) the declaration by Empress of the 10 days?
Sorry for the late reply,unfortunately I am not big on the whole piracy scene in general.But you can visit R/piracy subr:sick:ddit and scroll through it,it should be somewhere on top. Beware though the current atmosphere there is Ultra-cringe inducing even by r:sick:ddit standards. Every one is huffing on Empress's Cum literally guzzling gallons of it,an absolute fcking shitshow.
Nobody deserves to witness this much amount of cringe:HideThePain:.

Edit:I mean't R/PiratedGames not R/piracy:FacePalm:.Smh,this is what happens when I reveal just 1% of my total retardation:BootyTime:

Last edited:

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
0.3.13.5 Error: <<if>>: assignment operator found within <<if>> clause (perhaps you meant to use an equality operator: ==, ===, eq, is), invalid: $alarm is 1 and $rescue is 1 and random(0, 100) lt 33 or /* Leighton won't be too quick to save you */ ($enemyarousal gte $enemyarousalmax) or ($enemyhealth lte 0)

0.3.13.5 Error: The passage School Detention Car Surprise Dog has no usable links.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes