Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Yeah, this goes on for way over a year. They are brooding over this preggo stuff for a while now.
My impression is, the public dev branch has mostly bug fixes and external contributions.
The main development happens in private branches which get only merged with a new release.
I downloaded dev branch and checking it out now I see already settings for the pregnancy at least, both human and beast, including toggle for unfinished pregnancies. I shouldve cranked the chances etc but I will just test it out slowly and see how much is already in there.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I downloaded dev branch and checking it out now I see already settings for the pregnancy at least, both human and beast, including toggle for unfinished pregnancies. I shouldve cranked the chances etc but I will just test it out slowly and see how much is already in there.
As I said, this stuff is in development for way over year now.
All releases over that time contain some preparations for the big update.
But just by judging the amount of changes, the dev branch is not the big update.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I've been playing for 2 weeks in the game but i cant find whitney ?! Can someone hzlp me pls
Two weeks? So you haven't even started yet.
Just carry on and go to school as you should.
Whitney will find you sooner or later.

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
While I do understand that pregnancy feature requires time, I do hope at least dev could give us a more constant update on the status

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
While I do understand that pregnancy feature requires time, I do hope at least dev could give us a more constant update on the status
I can tell you some things from the dev branch that I've seen, there is a condom talk, but no condoms yet (you get info about getting some and that you will be able to purchase more of them at the pharmacy but not there yet), you can ask the npc to pull out, which they can agree to, but then decide not to do anyway. Some pregnancy related feats are in the game already, including player as father and mother.
From the game settings seems like wolf pregnancy will be coming sooner rather than later? As you can already change the setting for it. Default pregnancy duration in the settings is 3 months for human pregnancies and 4 for beasts which can go as low as 1 month for human and 2 for beasts. Separate sliders for both npc pregnancies durations AND chances. Choice between realistic (you don't immediatly know) and hentai pregnancy (you know right away and always know who father is in case of female PC).

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
I'm ignorant: why might beast pregnancies take longer than human pregnancies? Not seeing an immediate reason why that should be.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
From the game settings seems like wolf pregnancy will be coming sooner rather than later? As you can already change the setting for it. Default pregnancy duration in the settings is 3 months for human pregnancies and 4 for beasts which can go as low as 1 month for human and 2 for beasts. Separate sliders for both npc pregnancies durations AND chances. Choice between realistic (you don't immediatly know) and hentai pregnancy (you know right away and always know who father is in case of female PC).
I've always liked realistic settings for pregnancy, so I know I'll be raising the human one to 9 months.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
I'm ignorant: why might beast pregnancies take longer than human pregnancies? Not seeing an immediate reason why that should be.
I don't think everything should be dictated by realism, this one is prob just gameplay reasons and flavor. Or idk they looked up how long elephant or some other pregnancy lasts some do go over 9 for sure. Also let me clarify, its a setting for wolf pregnancy specifically, not beast. Beast is a toggle, but has no slider for duration, just wolf one.

I've always liked realistic settings for pregnancy, so I know I'll be raising the human one to 9 months.
9 is max for human ones, 12 is max for beasts.

Condom usage is a slider, the lowest one being no one brings their own but you can still maybe use yours.

Oct 6, 2019
That depends on what beast we are talking about. Horse fetuses gestate for eleven months, dolphins for twelve.
I've been playing for 2 weeks in the game but i cant find whitney ?! Can someone hzlp me plz
Don't be in such a hurry. The game lets you not have to deal with Whitney's shit for a little while as you get started for a reason. For the first month, you have plenty enough to worry about.

Reactions: Jahwill

Kohlauf

Jun 6, 2021
Question: Seems to be a notable absence of oral sex, apart from tit sucking. By design or does the engine make it difficult to script?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Question: Seems to be a notable absence of oral sex, apart from tit sucking. By design or does the engine make it difficult to script?
Eh, there's normal and tentacool blowjobs, rimmings and cunnilingus in the game though?

Nov 18, 2020
HOW IS BABBY FORMED HOW DO GIRL GET GREGNANT IN THIS GAME?
seriously though downloaded the dev version set settings to hentai and set it to max settings and then went to the glory hole and fucked ten dudes I set to pregnancy to 1 in 4 in terms of chances why am I still not gregnant?

• Haha
Reactions: atur

Kohlauf

Jun 6, 2021
Literally in the next scene there was fellatio! LOL. Still it doesn't occur as often as I would have thought

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
HOW IS BABBY FORMED HOW DO GIRL GET GREGNANT IN THIS GAME?
seriously though downloaded the dev version set settings to hentai and set it to max settings and then went to the glory hole and fucked ten dudes I set to pregnancy to 1 in 4 in terms of chances why am I still not gregnant?
Very likely pregnancy itself isn't in the public dev build yet, chill the fuck out there is a reason dev build is not even linked on the main f95zone page. Also even if its partially in, by default its only on for npcs who have finished interactions/reactions to it. Which means fuck all since we dunno who those npcs might be (or maybe this comment in the settings is just for named npcs who will be added in waves it seems). You could go around fucking in more places than just grinding one area I can't imagine glory holes would be the first npcs enabled, but more likely its still not on and they are just adding everything around it before they turn the content on.

Nov 18, 2020
Very likely pregnancy itself isn't in the public dev build yet, chill the fuck out there is a reason dev build is not even linked on the main f95zone page. Also even if its partially in, by default its only on for npcs who have finished interactions/reactions to it. Which means fuck all since we dunno who those npcs might be (or maybe this comment in the settings is just for named npcs who will be added in waves it seems). You could go around fucking in more places than just grinding one area I can't imagine glory holes would be the first npcs enabled, but more likely its still not on and they are just adding everything around it before they turn the content on.
aw that sucks I went through the whole process of fucking around with .bat to get the pregnancy settings on.
oh well gonna spam other places, I don't like wolves though too furry for my taste. I wish there was a mod that changes the beasts like wolfs and dogs into actual supernatural creatures like werewolves. :/

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes