Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
To be fair, another, cumulative, way to lower the encounter rate is to be smart about it and lower the number of possible encounters.
If you walk all the way to school, you need to pass through several places, for example, each with its own chance of assault. If you take the bus or have Avery drive you, that lowers it by a lot. Then again, make sure your reputation doesn't rise too much, I don't remember the costumes available, but it'd be comedic to be always dressed in a full costume while going to school, for example.
I haven't seen any costume triggers yet, I tried dressing as a darn mummy in school and everyone seems fine.

Side note:
If there's one thing I hate about the grind, it's the fact that stats degrade over time.
Looking at you, Willpower.

Oct 6, 2019
The encounters can be cheesed if you can lower your ALLURE stat as low as you can.
Wait, do you mean wearing something more conservative than a micro-mini with no panties, platform heels with fishnet stockings, a tie-front top over my DFC, and a spiked collar around my neck? Where's the fun in that?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wait, do you mean wearing something more conservative than a micro-mini with no panties, platform heels with fishnet stockings, a tie-front top over my DFC, and a spiked collar around my neck? Where's the fun in that?
Bruh, imagine wearing different clothes.
Just wear a string and call that a onesie.

JOJO MAN

Jun 23, 2021
yup, that's the premise of the game
if you're looking to be the one dominating, there's hundreds of other games on this site
I mean u could also dominate it's good when u get dominated as a female but if I'm playing as a large dude with enormous penis makes it kinda unrealistic

Aug 22, 2021
I haven't seen any costume triggers yet, I tried dressing as a darn mummy in school and everyone seems fine.

Side note:
If there's one thing I hate about the grind, it's the fact that stats degrade over time.
Looking at you, Willpower.
Agreed, the decay rate of willpower is about 2-3x faster than it should be. I have just taken to resetting it to near max every couple in-game weeks using the debug commands. In stark contrast is Physique, which I have never paid any attention to because any full day of activity pretty much always increases it to max.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
please also check for the looping of sex scenes when there are a lot of NPCs in a row, it happens that the scenes are stuck and it’s impossible to exit

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
Bailey looks more and more stupid and unteachable every week. Every week he climbs for money, gets a broken jaw and crawls away, collecting teeth from the floor. And the next week, after spending on a new bodyguard and paying the dentist well for new teeth, he comes again. And again. And again... Does he like spending money rather than receiving it?..
This annoying quest with Bailey needs to be finalized somehow, in my opinion, at least so that it doesn't look so strange.
1. Add the opportunity to hire a lawyer (It is unlikely to be very expensive, given how openly and dirty Bailey acts) and jail Bailey for extortion. The new head of the orphanage will no longer rob the pupils.
2. For criminals for whom contacting the authorities is not the best idea - the opportunity to hire thugs so that Bailey "accidentally" gets lost in the woods and never comes out again.
3. The opportunity to negotiate with Bailey himself so that he would moderate his ardor and know the measure. Having beaten him twice, on the third offer to stop spending money on bodyguards, agree on a normal amount and do not interfere with each other anymore. A high skill in English/Math/Skulduggery/anything else will additionally bring down the price. Say 350/250 a week or so. At least, the "service" provided in Bailey's orphanage does not cost more, while the price is not very small, but also not very annoying. At the same time, however, you give Bailey your word to pay the agreed amount in the future without frills, and if you break your word, then deeply offended by this fact, he will not stint on teaching you a lesson and taking the maximum from you.
4. Just for lulz, an kind idea in the style of MLP - Bailey robs pupils not out of greed, but because his (her) wife (husband) has cancer, and even the simple maintenance of her (his) life costs a lot of money. For healing, you need some kind of mythical miracle potion or artifact. Having somehow found out about this situation, it can be found, having tried, having received eternal gratitude from Bailey and dramatically improving his character. Of course, with the cessation of any extortion :)

• Haha
Reactions: atur

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Bailey looks more and more stupid and unteachable every week. Every week he climbs for money, gets a broken jaw and crawls away, collecting teeth from the floor. And the next week, after spending on a new bodyguard and paying the dentist well for new teeth, he comes again. And again. And again... Does he like spending money rather than receiving it?..
This annoying quest with Bailey needs to be finalized somehow, in my opinion, at least so that it doesn't look so strange.
1. Add the opportunity to hire a lawyer (It is unlikely to be very expensive, given how openly and dirty Bailey acts) and jail Bailey for extortion. The new head of the orphanage will no longer rob the pupils.
2. For criminals for whom contacting the authorities is not the best idea - the opportunity to hire thugs so that Bailey "accidentally" gets lost in the woods and never comes out again.
3. The opportunity to negotiate with Bailey himself so that he would moderate his ardor and know the measure. Having beaten him twice, on the third offer to stop spending money on bodyguards, agree on a normal amount and do not interfere with each other anymore. A high skill in English/Math/Skulduggery/anything else will additionally bring down the price. Say 350/250 a week or so. At least, the "service" provided in Bailey's orphanage does not cost more, while the price is not very small, but also not very annoying. At the same time, however, you give Bailey your word to pay the agreed amount in the future without frills, and if you break your word, then deeply offended by this fact, he will not stint on teaching you a lesson and taking the maximum from you.
4. Just for lulz, an kind idea in the style of MLP - Bailey robs pupils not out of greed, but because his (her) wife (husband) has cancer, and even the simple maintenance of her (his) life costs a lot of money. For healing, you need some kind of mythical miracle potion or artifact. Having somehow found out about this situation, it can be found, having tried, having received eternal gratitude from Bailey and dramatically improving his character. Of course, with the cessation of any extortion :)
1. Bailey has the town authorities around his fingers.
2. Bailey is the one who is gonna get thugs on you and nobody is gonna follow the insignificant fry the player character is against a crime magnate.
3. Nope, Bailey wants all the money they can squeeze out of you, legally or otherwise.
4. It's all just about money.

The impasse you're in is also only achievable when you don't choose to protect Robin. Otherwise, you're forced to pay, and pay double, or Robin gets hurt, badly.
I do agree the Bailey situation is annoyingly hopeless, but it's hard to change without impacting how things are already written. If anything there'd probably be more hope in the supernatural than anyone living to take Bailey down.

• Angry
Reactions: Nixi~

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
1. Bailey has the town authorities around his fingers.
2. Bailey is the one who is gonna get thugs on you and nobody is gonna follow the insignificant fry the player character is against a crime magnate.
3. Nope, Bailey wants all the money they can squeeze out of you, legally or otherwise.
4. It's all just about money.

The impasse you're in is also only achievable when you don't choose to protect Robin. Otherwise, you're forced to pay, and pay double, or Robin gets hurt, badly.
I do agree the Bailey situation is annoyingly hopeless, but it's hard to change without impacting how things are already written. If anything there'd probably be more hope in the supernatural than anyone living to take Bailey down.
Well... In this case, let him continue to pay the dentist the lion's share of the profits every week and beyond. I don't mind kicks for a good person :devilish:
And he will continue to look like a hopelessly stupid cretin...

PS This situation doesn't make the game any better, anyway. Personally, I tend to consider such infuriating mechanics to be bad taste. It looks good at the beginning, forcing you to look for more and more profitable opportunities, thus exploring the game, but at some point it should stop, because it begins to devalue the player's efforts.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
PS This situation doesn't make the game any better, anyway. Personally, I tend to consider such infuriating mechanics to be bad taste. It looks good at the beginning, forcing you to look for more and more profitable opportunities, thus exploring the game, but at some point it should stop, because it begins to devalue the player's efforts.
That's the very vision for this game, us doing everything, struggling to survive in this unforgiving place.
You think you're up? Nah, they got something to bring you down again.

It's way harder back then, unfair even.
But recent updates like today just made everything way too easy once it clicks in your head.

Oct 6, 2019
Bailey looks more and more stupid and unteachable every week. Every week he climbs for money, gets a broken jaw and crawls away, collecting teeth from the floor. And the next week, after spending on a new bodyguard and paying the dentist well for new teeth, he comes again. And again. And again...
The threat to Robin is enough to have me pay now and again.

Aug 22, 2021
Bailey looks more and more stupid and unteachable every week.
I think that, in the spirit of the game's world, it would make more narrative sense for Bailey to never be redeemable or removable as a threat to the player. Eventually, even his doubled monetary demands become a non-issue once you reach late-game income.

I would however greatly appreciate a way to save Robin from them.

Whether the PC is intended to be defenseless or not, Bailey will start hearing the Doom soundtrack the next time he tries shit with them.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes