Aug 22, 2021
I don't like wolves though too furry for my taste. I wish there was a mod that changes the beasts like wolfs and dogs into actual supernatural creatures like werewolves. :/
No mods needed. There is a setting you can change in the main game config (found at any safe resting location) that can change all the animal encounters into monsters (wolves to wolf-people, horses to centaurs, etc). There is a slider to set the proportion, just max it out to the monster side.

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
Wouldn't fictional anthropomorphized supernatural creatures (be they "wolf people" or werewolves) be more furry-like than actual normal animals? Maybe I'm crazy, but I don't associate/conflate actual bestiality involving animals with your typical internet furrydom. Should I be? Actually, I thought the supernatural versions of animals in this game were primarily for the furries - I'm not really into human-like or talking animals, so I always left that as a "only when hallucinating" option.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur
Aug 22, 2021
Wouldn't fictional anthropomorphized supernatural creatures (be they "wolf people" or werewolves) be more furry-like than actual normal animals?
Not really. Everywhere I have seen, the 'furry' scale essentially goes:

human -> furry humanoid -> furry non-humanoid (still sapient and able to communicate) --> beast

Admittedly, that scale is basically defined to fit the Harkness test, with the far right being the 'unable to give consent' territory.

Not really sure that matters in DoL though, since literally everyone and everything is always horny and basically always the aggressor.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur and Onebadjam

lraas

May 31, 2018
Question: Seems to be a notable absence of oral sex, apart from tit sucking. By design or does the engine make it difficult to script?
There is oral sex passive as well as active, with penis as well as vagina. You do need quite a bit of promiscuity to initiate it yourself though, but it does happen occasionally that NPCs try to force you to do it.

Oct 6, 2019
Wouldn't fictional anthropomorphized supernatural creatures (be they "wolf people" or werewolves) be more furry-like than actual normal animals
Maybe he is talking about actual fur, like animal hair? But yeah, fucking actual animals is somehow significantly less creepy than fucking weird humanoid monsters is. Black Beauty and I will see you all at Briar's on Friday!

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
Not really. Everywhere I have seen, the 'furry' scale essentially goes:

human -> furry humanoid -> furry non-humanoid (still sapient and able to communicate) --> beast

Admittedly, that scale is basically defined to fit the Harkness test, with the far right being the 'unable to give consent' territory.

Not really sure that matters in DoL though, since literally everyone and everything is always horny and basically always the aggressor.
I guess the most I've ever been exposed to furrydom is knowing about fursuits and seeing when people have avatars like this:

...and me immediately going "how about no". So I suppose I wouldn't know how far down the rabbit hole it all goes.

(e): Oh my, I probably shouldn't use the phrase "down the rabbit hole" when talking about furries/bestiality, should I?

Maybe he is talking about actual fur, like animal hair? But yeah, fucking actual animals is somehow significantly less creepy than fucking weird humanoid monsters is. Black Beauty and I will see you all at Briar's on Friday!
That's my feeling too. Actual animals being horny is whatever, bizarre furry creatures is...a whole different level for me.

• Haha
Reactions: Robotai

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I guess the most I've ever been exposed to furrydom is knowing about fursuits and seeing when people have avatars like this:

...and me immediately going "how about no". So I suppose I wouldn't know how far down the rabbit hole it all goes.

(e): Oh my, I probably shouldn't use the phrase "down the rabbit hole" when talking about furries/bestiality, should I?

That's my feeling too. Actual animals being horny is whatever, bizarre furry creatures is...a whole different level for me.
I'm totally the opposite.
Although I like both bestiality and furry, if the game is not done right, sometimes bestiality resembles real life too much that gives me creep. (Same reason I can Never be OK with pedophilia)
Furry on the other hand, is just Fantasy that can go as wild / horny as your imagination.

Oh and trust me, you have no idea How Deep those rabbit holes go :p

Nov 18, 2020

here's a furry range chart

94f.jpg

like the only acceptable range is borderline furry to me.

Have you not read twilight or like the endless amounts of primal were wolf erotic romance books on kindle?
wanting to fuck a vampire, werewolf, etc is pretty mainsteam. and yeah I consider a harmless fantasy not based in reality or logic whatso ever less gross than want wanting to fuck a dog or yiff with a furry at a convention. (I worked in a hotel that hosted alot of furry conventions, alot of them smell fucking gross after a day in a sweaty in mascot suit, and they way they treated the facilities provided sometimes match exactly they're attention to hygiene.)

I don't consider furry more gross than fucking a dog though. like fucking a sweaty furry is atleast 5 steps above fucking a dog in terms of gross.

when I think were wolf I think savage brute man, possibly may retain ears and tail in humanoid form (depending on the style like if talking movie novel anime or manga) that has an insatiable need to dominate mate and breed, due to being a werewolf never shifts during sex and may have a weird alpha omega hierachy structure for their own society. (I call it weird because the whole alpha/beta thing in wolves in the wild has been scientifically dismissed, a wolf pack works together for the good the pack, like a pack would have a mom wolf dad wolf aunts and uncles and kids and they all do everything equally with only two wolves having the priority in breeding the original 2 mom and dad wolf.)

Last edited:

-CerealKiller-

Nov 8, 2017
HOW IS BABBY FORMED HOW DO GIRL GET GREGNANT IN THIS GAME?
seriously though downloaded the dev version set settings to hentai and set it to max settings and then went to the glory hole and fucked ten dudes I set to pregnancy to 1 in 4 in terms of chances why am I still not gregnant?
Last I checked, a variable had to be set to true to enable pregnancy content. Even then it was pretty incomplete

Oct 6, 2019
if the game is not done right, sometimes bestiality resembles real life too much that gives me creep.
Bestiality is the best -iality.
(Same reason I can Never be OK with pedophilia)
Luckily, all the characters in this game are over eighteen, especially the orphans who can't go into strip clubs without a fake ID.

Oct 6, 2019
here's a furry range chart
One and two are alright. A cat is fine, too.
Have you not read twilight or like the endless amounts of primal were wolf erotic romance books on kindle?
No, I have not. With all the books there are in the world to read, I can not imagine ever reading those.
(I worked in a hotel that hosted alot of furry conventions, alot of them smell fucking gross after a day in a sweaty in mascot suit, and they way they treated the facilities provided sometimes match exactly they're attention to hygiene.)
The horror. The horror.
I don't consider furry more gross than fucking a dog though. like fucking a sweaty furry is atleast 5 steps above fucking a dog in terms of gross.
Oh my god, I just realized that the disclaimer to this game actually makes the action even MORE disturbing! "All the animals are people in costumes..."
when I think were wolf I think savage brute man, possibly may retain ears and tail in humanoid form (depending on the style like if talking movie novel anime or manga) that has an insatiable need to dominate mate and breed, due to being a werewolf never shifts during sex and may have a weird alpha omega hierachy structure for their own society.
I think of Lon Chaney.
(I call it weird because the whole alpha/beta thing in wolves in the wild has been scientifically dismissed, a wolf pack works together for the good the pack, like a pack would have a mom wolf dad wolf aunts and uncles and kids and they all do everything equally with only two wolves having the priority in breeding the original 2 mom and dad wolf.)
Isn't nature fascinating?

JOJO MAN

Jun 23, 2021
Degrees of Lewdity? More like Rape Victim Simulator bro can't do shit in this game we can't even Dominate we can only get dominated

chichong

May 7, 2020
Degrees of Lewdity? More like Rape Victim Simulator bro can't do shit in this game we can't even Dominate we can only get dominated

Dude, you can play like Bane - who takes pride in sinking his PC into the very depths of depravity - or like others trying to protect your PC from constant rape attempts while having a more or less normal relationship with one of the romantic interest NPCs, paying Bailey and building stats. There's plenty to do in game.

lithis

Oct 30, 2018
I really, really want to like this game, but the insane grind to achieve anything of worth plus all the bullshit RNG really sours the entire experience for me, the sex content frequency also being so random and the absolute lack of any player agency whatsoever regarding when, where or how stuff happens is frustrating to say the least, not to mention they're so repetitive and boring most of the time. There's good stuff in the game, but damn it if the execution couldn't be much, much, much better.

Oct 6, 2019
I really, really want to like this game, but the insane grind to achieve anything of worth plus all the bullshit RNG really sours the entire experience for me,
At least recent (still pre-pregnacy dead zone) changes have made skulduggery a bit easier to grind. Awareness is still an absolute bitch, but it doesn't do a whole hell of a lot anyway.
the sex content frequency also being so random and the absolute lack of any player agency whatsoever regarding when, where or how stuff happens is frustrating to say the least,
I wouldn't have that change. Being out of control and just flailing desperately at any anchor of stability that presents itself is the point of the experience.
not to mention they're so repetitive and boring most of the time. There's good stuff in the game, but damn it if the execution couldn't be much, much, much better.
Encounters have been overdue for an update for about six years now, and it would have been worlds easier to fix back then than it will be now with all of the alpha content attached to it. Once the massive time sink that is the pregnancy mechanic gets implemented, the "combat" system has to be next on the list of things to fix. Just don't hold your breath while they work on it. It will probably take even longer to implement than the pregnancy mechanic is taking, but it simply has to happen for the game to progress.

Reactions: p0m

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I really, really want to like this game, but the insane grind to achieve anything of worth plus all the bullshit RNG really sours the entire experience for me, the sex content frequency also being so random and the absolute lack of any player agency whatsoever regarding when, where or how stuff happens is frustrating to say the least, not to mention they're so repetitive and boring most of the time. There's good stuff in the game, but damn it if the execution couldn't be much, much, much better.
Hmm, the grind is there to make sure you can't just breeze through, this is a type of game you treat as a marathon than a race tbh.

The RNG? Yeah I agree on you with that one. :KEK:
The encounters can be cheesed if you can lower your ALLURE stat as low as you can.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Hmm, the grind is there to make sure you can't just breeze through, this is a type of game you treat as a marathon than a race tbh.

The RNG? Yeah I agree on you with that one. :KEK:
The encounters can be cheesed if you can lower your ALLURE stat as low as you can.
To be fair, another, cumulative, way to lower the encounter rate is to be smart about it and lower the number of possible encounters.
If you walk all the way to school, you need to pass through several places, for example, each with its own chance of assault. If you take the bus or have Avery drive you, that lowers it by a lot. Then again, make sure your reputation doesn't rise too much, I don't remember the costumes available, but it'd be comedic to be always dressed in a full costume while going to school, for example.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes