Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Interesting you say that and yet you're against giving Whitney another route.
Not totally against it, just there are Kylar route feels unfinished near climax and it's very connected to church/culists plot, Robin needs to be more flashed - there are mostly casual interactions without anything deeper (still Robin is not top priority also), sugardaddy have almost nothin' except dates... not even mentionin' other LI's and totally placeholder characters like Doren, I mean it's not really top priority IMO, and what You really want? Sob story about drunk father beatin' and rapin' her/him in the ass, so we feel pity of her/him and lose all effect of "Evil bitch"?
C'mon, Robin lives in creepy dangerous orpanage without parents and still good person, Kylar is creep cause
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
still many players want her/him in prison while every person after that'll need psychological help especially in tender age)

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Not totally against it, just there are Kylar route feels unfinished near climax and it's very connected to church/culists plot, Robin needs to be more flashed - there are mostly casual interactions without anything deeper (still Robin is not top priority also), sugardaddy have almost nothin' except dates... not even mentionin' other LI's and totally placeholder characters like Doren, I mean it's not really top priority IMO, and what You really want? Sob story about drunk father beatin' and rapin' her/him in the ass, so we feel pity of her/him and lose all effect of "Evil bitch"?
C'mon, Robin lives in creepy dangerous orpanage without parents and still good person, Kylar is creep cause
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
still many players want her/him in prison while every person after that'll need psychological help especially in tender age)
Only thing I want for Robin is the option to gift them a chastity belt/cage.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
I do also think that alternative routes should come after the current ones are "finished". Feel like they encompass enough, this includes stuff like reactions to pregnancies and other systems.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Four and a half months without an update is killing me, this game is critical to my update rotation, is there at least a rough idea of how much longer they're expecting things to take or is it the same as always, 'when it's ready'?

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
"they will always be described as or otherwise depicted as having blonde hair over one eye" I just can't imagine that on a guy.
You can't see that on a guy?! I totally can, I've met guys like that! Usually with black or blonde hair, part over the eye, almost always emo or goth, sometimes just the shy type, some were assholes and others not. I feel like I've met a couple dozen guys that can be described similarly to the quotes. Starting from about middle school and up.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Four and a half months without an update is killing me, this game is critical to my update rotation, is there at least a rough idea of how much longer they're expecting things to take or is it the same as always, 'when it's ready'?
allegedly it's close to done, but no ETA

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bingoogus

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Not totally against it, just there are Kylar route feels unfinished near climax and it's very connected to church/culists plot
Also very interested in the Kylar route continuing. Kylar route introduced fucking vampires. I'm 100 percent on board with this. I fucking love vampires. Vampires are the best, vampires are the coolest, if my MC can't become a vampire I'll riot, lol.

Oct 12, 2018
Also very interested in the Kylar route continuing. Kylar route introduced fucking vampires. I'm 100 percent on board with this. I fucking love vampires. Vampires are the best, vampires are the coolest, if my MC can't become a vampire I'll riot, lol.
A vampire transformation would be pretty cool. It would probably end up in the divine category so you could have a vampire cat girl or something. Think the fangs could also be more powerful like when you combine Cow and Demon transformation you get stronger headbutt damage. Maybe have an interaction with Robin where you can suck their blood? Or alternatively it could be put into a third transformation category, like a mystical category. Can you imagine a Demon cow vampire? Or Angel harpy vampire?

Reactions: sparrow_rose
Oct 12, 2018
Not being able to go outside during the day would be a pretty game-breaking problem. Also, you would never be able to get near Sydney because of the cross or have access to the temple. And having Italian food would be right out.
Shieeeet, totally forgot about the sunlight thing. But i mean you have hats that give you shade against getting tanned, so you could just wear hats with shade everywhere. as for the cross, I mean... Demon characters have no problem with getting near Sydney or accessing the temple so, at worst maybe you get stress if you talk to her or something.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Not being able to go outside during the day would be a pretty game-breaking problem. Also, you would never be able to get near Sydney because of the cross or have access to the temple. And having Italian food would be right out.
Nice, like in Morrowind, play like that before finding a cure, interesting by the way like one of soft bad ends :unsure:

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Shieeeet, totally forgot about the sunlight thing. But i mean you have hats that give you shade against getting tanned, so you could just wear hats with shade everywhere. as for the cross, I mean... Demon characters have no problem with getting near Sydney or accessing the temple so, at worst maybe you get stress if you talk to her or something.
Yeah, everything is managable with current game mechanics, if Demon thing works, I see no problems with Vampire.
Like you can even wear cross but it'll add trauma and direct sunlight will add a lot of stress/pain or smth
No hopes it'll be implemented, miserable chance someone will make mod though

Oct 12, 2018
No hopes it'll be implemented, miserable chance someone will make mod though
I mean, i don't see why it couldn't be a thing officially, I never went too far with Kylar so i had no idea about it but if what sparrow_rose said is true then there are vampires in the game, so it's not too far fetched that you could also become one. Real question is how many updates until then.

Oct 6, 2019
Robin needs to be more flashed
>flashed
Playfully flashing Robin in public to provoke an embarrassed reaction would be a blast.
sugardaddy have almost nothin' except dates
That makes sense given that the PC's relationship with Avery is pretty much that of an employee and an employer. You belong to Avery while you are on the clock, but, when you are not, Avery couldn't care less about what you do or what happens to you so long as you are able to be back the next time that you are needed on-time and ready to perform. And if you make a habit of missing work for whatever reason, god help you. That is a relatable, real-world interpersonal dynamic.
placeholder characters like Doren
Doren is a tough nut narratively speaking. A big, tough Scottish bear who is genuinely shocked by all the rape and corruption in town, it would make too much narrative sense for Doren to put on the white hat and try to clean up Dodge. The only way that story gets resolved is Doren getting burried on Boot Hill, and then we would need a new teacher. So, what else can be done with Doren? The whole "slutty *ahem* totally-not-a-child trying to seduce the nice, respectable teacher" narrative has already been claimed by Mason. Maybe Doren is a bit more of a gentle giant and tries to get the PC to see a psychiatrist? Hey, I like that! Then we could have Harper telling Doren to do disturbing things to the PC ostensibly to help the PC through rape-induced sex mania. Bang your head; metal health will drive you mad!
C'mon, Robin lives in creepy dangerous orpanage without parents and still good person
Robin was first and is still the best. Making flower crowns, selling lemonaide, climbing trees, playing two-player video games on the floor with a friend--Robin is everything that a little kid is supposed to be. I suppose that has the effect of making us feel desperate to protect that beautiful anachronism to the point that we will fuck a horse for an audience at a brothel for the money to pay the rent that would otherwise force Robin to abandon the cute little lemonaide stand in favor of the brothel. We fuck horses so Robin doesn't have to stop being a cute little kid. What a character!
Kylar is a creep
Kylar is that friend that you have who has Shitty Personality Disorder and falls in psycho yandere love with everyone who is nice to her. You feel bad for her, but nothing that you can do for her will ever inspire her to stop sabbotaging herself. Ultimatelty, the whole experience of being friends with a Kylar is an exercise in frustration, and nothing short of prison will keep her away if you ever make the monumentally stupid mistake of fucking her. As with Avery, Kylar is an easily recognized real-world analogy. But, yeah, my PC fucks Kylar. Early on, those pepper spray cannisters are life-savers, and being a popular kid would just be way too easy without Kylar around.

Reactions: Zerorox

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
You can't see that on a guy?! I totally can, I've met guys like that! Usually with black or blonde hair, part over the eye, almost always emo or goth, sometimes just the shy type, some were assholes and others not. I feel like I've met a couple dozen guys that can be described similarly to the quotes. Starting from about middle school and up.
Can second that.

Reactions: Zerorox and Fizel

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Meh, not an issue really. There are different types of vampires, even daywalkers, though I'd like to maintain the sunlight weakness. At least until I earn the daywalking ability, assuming it's an option. As already said, hats. Also, sunglasses, sunblock, parasols, and might force you to be a bit modest to cover more skin during daylight hours. Meanwhile, being out under the sun can increase things like stress, trauma, fatigue, and pain. Especially pain, it should definitely be painful for a vampire to be out under the sun. Also, considering I think vampires are living in the temple, I don't think crosses and holy places are a problem for DoL's vampires. In other words, I don't think DoL's vampires would be the soulless and cursed type. Which means we should still have a reflection. Doubt running water is an issue, but garlic apparently might be if Kylar's parents are anything to go off of. However, Kylar's parents seem to have something wrong with them, so may not be DoL's typical vampires.
I'd expect possible penalties for being out during daytime, and bonuses for nighttime. Weaker during the day, stronger at night, maybe? That would make it easier to beat off assaulters during the night. Which is pretty handy, considering a lot of issues seem to arise at night. I don't usually go out at night in DoL, too much trouble. I might have to as a vampire, though. We need to feed, right? It would be easier to do so unseen at night. After all, can't let people know we're a vampire, right? That's no bueno. We should definitely be required to maintain secrecy on that. Maybe be punished by the vampire temple if we're not being a good cautious vampire? Maybe even attract a vampire hunter? Oh, I hope we can feed during sex. That's always a good way to sneak in an unnoticed meal. Biting during sex is fairly normal anyways.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Meh, not an issue really. There are different types of vampires, even daywalkers, though I'd like to maintain the sunlight weakness. At least until I earn the daywalking ability, assuming it's an option. As already said, hats. Also, sunglasses, sunblock, parasols, and might force you to be a bit modest to cover more skin during daylight hours. Meanwhile, being out under the sun can increase things like stress, trauma, fatigue, and pain. Especially pain, it should definitely be painful for a vampire to be out under the sun. Also, considering I think vampires are living in the temple, I don't think crosses and holy places are a problem for DoL's vampires. In other words, I don't think DoL's vampires would be the soulless and cursed type. Which means we should still have a reflection. Doubt running water is an issue, but garlic apparently might be if Kylar's parents are anything to go off of. However, Kylar's parents seem to have something wrong with them, so may not be DoL's typical vampires.
I'd expect possible penalties for being out during daytime, and bonuses for nighttime. Weaker during the day, stronger at night, maybe? That would make it easier to beat off assaulters during the night. Which is pretty handy, considering a lot of issues seem to arise at night. I don't usually go out at night in DoL, too much trouble. I might have to as a vampire, though. We need to feed, right? It would be easier to do so unseen at night. After all, can't let people know we're a vampire, right? That's no bueno. We should definitely be required to maintain secrecy on that. Maybe be punished by the vampire temple if we're not being a good cautious vampire? Maybe even attract a vampire hunter? Oh, I hope we can feed during sex. That's always a good way to sneak in an unnoticed meal. Biting during sex is fairly normal anyways.
also a reason to get big hats and more goth/ic wear

Reactions: sparrow_rose
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes