Oct 6, 2019
Second one is right
Chalk that up to animations and combat mechanics getting sidelined in the development process so that the devs could keep pushing out game content at a regular rate. Combat and animations are likely going to take at least as long to develop as pregnancy is now that there is so much alpha content in the game.

Oct 6, 2019
future update content lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great. We will be able to be yappy, stinky little dogs at some point. Back to waiting. For real, though, thanks for the update.

...Wait, this is Bongistan. If we can be foxes, does that mean that we are going to be chased around the forest by aristocratic twits on horseback and a pack of hunting dogs? Does that also mean that we will get raped by said horses and dogs if we get caught? Okay, that legitimately sounds like a riot.

xanon515x

Mar 16, 2019
The thing i read on the discord said "somewhere in the next 30 days"
that was about a week or so ago
From the sound of it, work itself is done already just that catastrophic bugs keep appearing, hence no set date unless you want degrees of lewdity 2077

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
Define "aggressor", is it like I can't rape other people? Or is it that I can't be the top of the relationship or someone who dominates in a consensual sex scene?
First one is a bit more accurate. You can't turn the tables on rapists and end up reverse-raping them, basically. But I think the disclaimer should just be removed since it's inaccurate with certain Demon TF scenes now

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Forcing young orphaned adults into slavery would be considerably less profitable than doing so with children would be. Without the state paying for the means of subsistence for the adult slaves, that cost would have to be deducted from that roughtly 104k per head that Bailey extracts from the orphans themselves by force. On top of that, the costs associated with maintaining an adult slave workforce is significantly greater than the cost of utilizing child labor, which means that ultimately adult slaves would realize a fraction of the profit that a proper orphan child would, assuming that each generates a similar amount of income.

Adult slaves , at the rates we are talking about, would still likely be profitable enough to keep, but there would be quite a lot of extra expenses that would further eat into Bailey's rate of profit. There is no state system in place to keep adult slaves in bondage beyond the town, which means that escapes would be common, and each escapee would bring trouble that is expensive to deal with back to the town either in the form of a criminal element or in the form of legal hassle. Bailey would need to personally maintain the system that keeps the adult slaves in bondage. The problem with adult slaves has always been that they don't just go away when they are no longer being productive the way that waged laborers do. Keeping them in significant numbers the way that Bailey does thus becomes far more trouble than it is worth. Sure, Bailey could keep an orphanage full of adult slaves, but why? Keeping orphan children has a wildly higher rate of profit and is much safer and more sustainable.
Orphan kids are not safer. The law will come down harder if they ever get found out. Anyways, you mention the orphans laving as adults but where would they go? They have no money or home without Bailey. They could try and leave but how difficult would it be to start over? There's fixes and workarounds to keep the adults profitable but I just don't see how you can justify the orphaage but put down the adult slave idea. It seems far more flawed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
future update content lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fox?
That will be interesting and more because of the sets that can be made but...

Fox, which is more or less the same as wolf, I see that ideas like Slime or some sea creature are off the table, so...

A general question, does anyone know if there will ever be added animations for sex toys or masturbation (made by PCs in the bathrooms or those types of areas or given by other NPCs)? Or are they left to the imagination?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
A general question, does anyone know if there will ever be added animations for sex toys or masturbation (made by PCs in the bathrooms or those types of areas or given by other NPCs)? Or are they left to the imagination?
I imagine it could become a thing but after the long overdue combat overhaul

Oct 6, 2019
Definitely under, I've thought that it would be a March/April release since January.

God I hope it's not going to take longer than that.
I remember when it was announced that pregnancy would be added I complained that it would take six months just to get it operational. Here's hoping that your guess was more accurate.
Orphan kids are not safer. The law will come down harder if they ever get found out.
The law comes down harder on people who are not filthy, stinking rich, which a child-slaver Bailey would most certainly be.
Anyways, you mention the orphans laving as adults but where would they go?
Do you mean escapees or adults who must eventually be turned out of the orphanage? Oh, there is another problem with the adult slavery angle. Adults would not even be passable as teenagers only a few years into their twenties. They would have to be turned out at some point just because having a barracks full of obvious adults would give the entire operation away.
They have no money or home without Bailey. They could try and leave but how difficult would it be to start over?
Are you kidding? They would have a damned fortune without Bailey. Any slave leaving Bailey's employ would of necessity have a number of highly developed and criminally applicable skills. One thing that you have to give Bailey: the orphans get life skills.
There's fixes and workarounds to keep the adults profitable but I just don't see how you can justify the orphaage but put down the adult slave idea. It seems far more flawed.
I just explained that in detail. Adult slaves are significantly more expensive, more dangerous, and less profitable than child slaves are. There are plenty of reasons why modern slavery only works on people who can't legally leave--foreign nationals, prisoners, minors.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes